积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2017-5-19 11:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【大天使麦克】有关“心”的话题

Archangel Michael on the Heart
May 5, 2017 by Steve Beckow

我正在和大天使麦克谈论2017年4月19琳达迪兰的传信中有关自信的话题。
I was discussing self-confidence with Archangel Michael in a reading I had with him on April 19, 2017 through Linda Dillon.

他让我惊奇的是他谈到了心脏功能新的解释。我可以猜到这个话题有着特殊的意义,因为我们现在随着物质身体扬升,有物理形态。
He  surprised me with a new discussion of the functions of the physical heart. I imagine the topic has special interest because we’ll be ascending with the body, with the physical form.

我总是把心脏当成没有自身智慧的碎片物质,可以这么说。所有的智慧都在灵魂/基督/大我中。灵魂寄居在灵性心脏上,另一面在hridayam或心脏孔穴上
I’d always considered the physical heart a lumpen mass with no intelligence of its own, so to speak. All intelligence was located in the soul/Christ/Atman. The soul can be found in the spiritual heart, on the other side of the hridayam or heart aperture.

但麦克说不,不完全正确,并讨论了他说的有关心的最新信息。
But Michael said no, that’s not completely true and discussed what he called “new information” on the heart.

非常高兴来到本周和平冥想和爱的转化活动上。
Very appropriate for a week of peace meditations and love transmissions.

Steve:我想说说早期你谈到的有关自信的话题。
Steve: I would like to return to what you said earlier about self-confidence.

现在把自信加入到源于心的爱、极喜、和平当中。
Now, self-confidence added to love, added to bliss, added to peace all come from the heart.

什么意思?什么是心?是放大着爱的心另一边的灵魂嘛?还是这就是心自身的功能?
What is this saying? What is the heart? Is it the soul on the other side of the heart that’s radiating this or is this a function of the heart itself?

AAM:都是。当你在辨别,当你非常个性化地在学习,这是灵魂与肉体协同的运作。
It is both. As you are discerning, and as you are very personally learning, it is the soul in tandem with the physicality.

心不只是泵出你们的血液,我的朋友们,它是你们爱的物质引擎。
The heart does more than just pump blood, my friend. It is the physical engine of love.

想想我在说什么,你们拥有本质的灵魂,灵魂之所依,它给你们生命。没有灵魂的临在,你当然知道。当它分裂后,你去向了别处。
Think of what I am saying. So you have the essential soul, seat of the soul essence that provides you with a life. You could not live without your soul presence and of course you know this. When it departs, you go elsewhere.

但在物质世界显化成什么方式是由你的心决定的。你的心中你主要操作中心,使你得以在地球生活。它是你的数据交换所,中你的中心引擎,是你的动力,是上面所说的一切。是你们真正所在,也是真理所依。
But the physical manifestation of how that can be in form is your heart. Your heart is your central operational centre for your existence on planet, in form. It is your clearinghouse. It is your central engine. It is your motivator; it is all the above. It is where your truth and the Truth lie.

Steve:此刻我们并不是在讨论物质的心脏,不是么?但心在rhodium(接近心穴的地方)的另一面么?
We’re can’t be discussing the physical heart at this moment, can we? But the heart on the other side of the rhodium [closed heart aperture]?

AAM:都在。就是灵魂是你们能量的本质,它促进你们的心让你们继续下去,给你们真理。但在物质层面,请思考一下。
Both. It is the soul that is the essence of generation of the energy to pump the heart to keep you going, to give you the Truth. But in the physical way. Think of it.

这是个新的信息,因此我希望你们真正理解我的意思,这就是我们强调在物质层面锚定于爱的原因。
This is new information so I want you to truly hear what I say and this is why we are so emphatic about the anchoring of love in physicality.

你们的心不仅泵出血液和营养,它在泵出和平与真相,爱与喜悦。这就是我们能感受到鼓舞的原因,你们也曾用不同的方式向我咨询过。
Your heart is not just pumping blood and nutrients. Your heart is pumping peace and truth and love and joy. That is how you feel invigorated and you have asked me this in various ways.

“当我在喜悦中,我只想躺下,让自己飘浮着”。但当你们真正飘浮在自己和平与极喜的血流中时,充满喜悦与真实,你会想到爬山,这就是你们的心脏预设给你们的。
“When I am in bliss I just want to lie on the bed and float” but when you start the flow into your bloodstream of the peace and the bliss and the joy and the truth, you will be wanting to climb mountains. That is what your physical heart is intended for.

因此,爱你们的心,爱你们的心脏,就象你爱护其它的器官一样,你的皮肤,你的头发,甚至你的呼吸。你的呼吸如其他东西一样,是你的一部分。
So, love your heart. Love your physical heart the same way you would love your other organs; your skin, your hair, your breath. Your breath is as much a part of you as anything.

【网址】http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net ... eckow#ixzz4gpOwyiBx
【传导】Steve Beckow
【日期】20170505
【翻译】http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_bfe09e210102wq72.html

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2017-5-20 01:18 | 显示全部楼层
感觉中国人说的心、中医说的心比较接近灵性的心。

谢谢大天使麦克!
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2017-5-22 11:43 | 显示全部楼层
初来乍到,请多多关照。
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-23 21:51 , Processed in 0.048931 second(s), 30 queries .