积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2017-5-11 08:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
天堂来信#5989
去吧,去犯错

God said:

神说:

Beloveds, don’t be afraid to make a wrong move.

亲爱的,不要害怕做出错误的举动

Who told you that you have to be perfect in the eyes of the world? Not I. A desire for perfection may well immobilize you from moving forward. Desire for perfection often stalls you. It is a delaying action. Brave is the Soul Who can let go of having to be perfect in the world.

谁告诉你,你必须在世界的眼中是完美的?我没有。对完美的渴望可能会让你停止前进。对完美的渴望经常拖累你。这是一个拖延的行为。勇敢的灵魂可以放下成为世上的完美

I understand how it is not generally easy for you to be cavalier with mistakes. I have to tell you directly that you must let go of the idea of perfection in the world. You have to. When you do, this will be a red-letter day. This will be cause for celebration. Doing your best and having to be perfect are too different things.

我明白让你不去在意错误并不容易。我得告诉你,你必须放下完美的想法。你必须这么做。当你这么做,这会是值得纪念的日子。这是值得庆祝的。尽力和变得完美是两个不同的东西

Remind yourself more than once that everything in this world is compared to something else.

再三地提醒自己世上的一切都与其他的一切成对比

Look, your first draft at writing a story could turn out to be more real, more solid, more magnificent than all the fine-toothed versions that follow. You can revamp grammar, refine the structure, etc., and you may also remove all the life from your story. Momentum has great value.

你的初稿可以变成一个更加真实,有形,华丽的版本。你可以修改语法,精进结构等等。你还可以移除你故事中所有的生命。动力有着巨大的价值

Perfection may not let go of its hold on you. Some of My blessed souls, rather than living their lives, stall them at every turn. Your intellect is not to always come first. Satisfy your heart, your heart, your beautiful heart.

完美也许不会离你而去。我的一些受祝福的灵魂,宁愿在每个角落停滞不前,也不愿意生活。你的智力并不总是处于首位。满足你的心,你美丽的心

On Earth, dear Ones, there is always more perfection to be had around the corner. When you seek perfection, you may think you are being realistic, yet you are enmeshing yourself in the purest of fantasies.

在地球上,总是有着更多的完美可以在角落寻到。当你寻求完美,你可以认为你在认清现实,而你是在将自己纠缠于纯粹的幻想中

Even the most beautiful flowers on Earth grow from dirt. Instead of trying to adhere to perfection, fly blind. Calculating is not creating.

即使最美丽的花朵也从泥土中生长。与其试图坚守完美,盲目地飞翔吧。算计不是创造

Open up your heart. There is no narrow path. Do some hopping and skipping around. Take joy.

敞开心。没有狭窄的道路。去蹦蹦跳跳。去玩乐

Young children are generally happier than their adult counterparts. The children don’t line up all their ducks in a row. They are still free to take what you might call liberties. Young children do not think of a down side. When they want to try out something, they try it out. They aren’t living down the road. They do not even think of failure. They are already succeeding in something they want to do.

小孩子一般比成年人更幸福。孩子们不会把事情安排地井井有条。他们可以拿起你所称为的自由。小孩子不会思考不利因素。当他们想要尝试什么,他们尝试。他们没有顾虑。他们甚至不会思考失败。他们早已成功

If you are waiting for guaranteed success, you may wait your whole life through. Would Christopher Columbus have discovered the New World if he had not set out for India? Would Steve Jobs have created the Mac had he waited for everything to be iron-clad? Would the Wright Brothers have invented the airplane had they not taken risks, even the risk of being considered fools?

如果你在等待确保的成功,你可能要等上一辈子。如果哥伦布没有去印度他会发现新大路吗?乔布斯会创造MAC,如果等待着金属覆盖一切?莱特兄弟会发明飞机,如果不冒险,即使被认为是傻瓜的风险?

Of course, dreamers are criticized for being foolhardy, that is, until they succeed. Regardless, only dreamers can make their dreams come true.

当然,梦想家被批判为鲁莽的,直到他们成功。无论怎样,只有梦想家可以实现自己的梦想

It is A-OK to have big dreams. This way you give yourself more leeway. Big dreams can keep you going. It is too easy for small dreams to fritter themselves away and not seem worth it to you any longer.

有伟大的梦想是可以的。这会给予你更多回旋的余地。伟大的梦想会让你坚持下去。小梦想太容易消费自身,看起来不值得你坚持下去

Of course, small dreams often succeed as well. Who is to say they cannot? Must you care so much of what even a stranger may make of you.

当然,小梦想也是经常成功的。谁说它们不会?你必须留意即使是一个陌生人对你的看法

What you have to keep alive is your inspiration.

你需要保持活跃的是你的灵感

Your heart naturally turns to inspiration. Great inspiration holds great merit.

你的心自然地转向灵感。伟大的灵感持有伟大的价值

Columbus set out for India. He never reached his goal! Yet he stumbled on a new land. Discovering the New World can hardly be considered a mistake.

哥伦布去印度。他从未实现他的目标!但他无意中发现了一片新土地。发现了难以被认为是错误的新世界

Imperfection also has its place.

缺陷也有自己的位置

Now I want to tell you something: Striving for ultimate perfection, on occasion, has created illness. This may be the only worthy excuse your subconscious can find to justify your taking a break from seeking perfection. Here is an honorable means to give up an impossible task you may have obligated yourself to. Give yourself a vacation from perfection in the world. Breathe easy, Beloveds. Breathe easy.

现在我想告诉你:追求终极的完美,有时候,会创造疾病。这也许是你潜意识可以找到最有价值的理由来让你从寻求完美中喘口气。这是一个辉煌的方法去放弃一个不可能性任务,你也许有义务去做的。给自己一个假期,从完美中。呼吸,亲爱的。呼吸。

I see you as you are, and I see your true perfection. What I see is true. You don’t have to give your all to get in My Good Graces. Perfection in the world IS an impossible task.

我看到你的所是,我看到你真正的完美。我看到的是真实。你不必要付出一切来得到我的青睐。完美是一个不可能的任务

原文:http://goldenageofgaia.com/2017/ ... head-make-mistakes/
通灵:Gloria Wendroff
翻译:Nick Chan  http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_16f6b95880102wsha.html

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 17:29 , Processed in 0.032213 second(s), 24 queries .