2万

主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2016-10-28 10:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Once again we return to an important topic in order to approach it from a perhaps unthought of perspective. Please understand that one of the reasons we do this is that as we address each of these topics over and over, you, having grown on your understanding, will bring more to the topic and therefor take more away.

再次我们回到一个重要的话题,以便从一个可能未想到过的角度来处理它。请明白我们这么做的原因之一就是随着我们处理这些话题,再三地,你的理解成长了,会带来更多,因此也会丢下更多

For thousands of years you have been carefully taught to place or accept the control of your lives in things, in institutions, and in people that are outside of you. You did not realize what was happening. You did not think you had any choice. And that belief was actually encouraged, sometimes unknowingly and sometimes quite purposefully.

几千年来,你一直被仔细地教导去放置或接纳对你生活中,机构中,人民中事物的控制。你没有意识到发生了什么。你不认为你有任何的选择。那个信念实际上被鼓励,有时候不知不觉,有时候相当有意

Think of what most of your lives are like today. There are those of you now for whom these things are no longer true. But the vastly greater number of you today have given control over to money, employers, doctors, clergy, peer groups, government, illnesses, etc. There is almost no part of your lives that you truly have your own power over.

想想今天你的生活是什么样的。有着这些东西对他不再是真实的人。但大多数人被金钱,雇主,医生,同辈人,政府,疾病等等控制。几乎没有生活面向是你真正掌控的。

Now what we are asking you to do is not necessarily to rebel. We are asking you to look, become conscious, and make your own decision. When you make your own determination, the decision can only be made from your own place of power. You may decide to do what someone else recommends. That is not the same as saying ‘I have to do this’ or I have to do that’. Rather, you should be able to say ‘I have decided to’ or ‘I have chosen to’. Can you feel the difference in those statements?

现在我们并不请求你一定要反抗。我们请求你去看,变得有意识,做出自己的决定。当你做出自己的决心,决定只能从你自己的力量之中做出。你可以决定去做别人建议的。这不和“我必须做这个”或“做那个”一样。相反,你可以说“我决定去”或“我选择去”你能感到这些话中的不同吗?

If you look around your world right now, you will see many cases of the old fighting for its life with those who are demanding the right to have their power back. You may not have to actually fight anyone other than your own mind. But your battle will be the same. And sometimes you will find that the opponent is small, quiet, and extremely well hidden.

如果你现在环顾四周,你会看到许多为生活旧的奋斗的例子,那些要求自己力量回来的人。你也许不用实际上地与别人对抗除了自己的头脑。但你的战斗还是一样的。有时候你会发现对手是微小的,安静的,隐藏的很好的

We will say that some things are not even from this current life, but they have been a part of your family culture for a very long time. You have picked up attitudes and beliefs from your parents and grandparents. Everyone does and always has. They learned from their parents, and so on and so on. These can be about health, about money, about personal power, about self-worth, about futility – anything really. And these things condition your responses for a lifetime… unless they don’t.

我们会说一些东西甚至不是来自当前生活的,但它们一直是你家庭文化的一部分,很久了。你从父母和祖父母哪里拾起了态度和信念。每个人都这样。他们从父母等等那里学习。这些可以是关于健康,金钱,个人力量,自我价值,无价值等等。这些东西决定了你一生的响应。除非不是这样

You can break the chain. But it takes an awareness of the problem and then a decision. And you will most likely find a very layered onion to peel once you begin. But beginning will bring you immediate and happy results. Personal power, self-power, is true freedom. It is the only true freedom.

你可以突破枷锁。但这需要意识,然后决定。你很可能会发现一个很厚的洋葱要去剥。但开始会带给你即刻与快乐的结果。个人力量,自我力量,是真正的力量。那是唯一的真正自由

And we would add one more idea to this today. Instead of thinking “What can I do?”, think “What must I be? How do I wish to respond to this from now on?”

今天我们再添加一个想法。与其想“我可以做什么?”思考“我必须成为什么?我如何希望回应这个?”

Your journey on this path will lead you to realize what your true nature is. And that is what you have come to do, for yourself and for all those around you.

你的旅程会带你意识到你真正的本质。那是你前来做的,为你和周围的人

Good day.

祝你美好的一天

原文:http://pleiadedolphininfos.blogs ... -chain-council.html
翻译:Nick Chan  http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_bd4aebd60102wupu.html
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-22 06:28 , Processed in 0.028934 second(s), 23 queries .