1万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-5-15 05:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【萨南达】我的三次经历

My Dear Family of Earth,
亲爱的地球家人

I have spoken many times with The One you know as Chellea. Her connection with me is much different than most, because she sees me in total truth, She sees me, how she remembers me. However, She has not wanted to scribe my words due to, so many false claims, of who I was and who I am and What most humans believe me to Be. She also wants to be very cautious and very truthful when scribing the words that I convey.
我跟这位管道交谈了很多次。她与我的连接跟大多数管道相比很不一样,因为她能够看到完整的我,她明白我。无论如何,她并不想要抄写我的话语,因为关于我是谁以及大多数人相信我是谁有着很多虚假的宣称。她也希望在抄写我的话语时保持万分的谨慎和真实

On Earth, I was known by Many Names. But Most now, know me as Jesus. I have many names, from many different Lives, on Many different Planets. I am however, from originally beyond the 12th density, created by Divine Light, the Infinite Pair, Mother Father God.
地球上,我有过很多的名称。但现在大多数人知道我为耶稣。我有很多的名字,来自许多不同的生世,在许多不同的星球上。我最初来自12密度之上,由圣光创造,父母神

For this Transmission, I will be using my Sirian and Angelic Names as Sananda Christos.
为这则传输,我会使用我的天狼星和天使名字:Sananda Christos

I begin coming to Earth Many thousands of your Earth years ago. I watched as Humanity grew into their spiritual awareness.
几千年前我开始来到地球。我看着人类精神意识的成长

I came to you as a servant of Light, bringing truth of the One infinite Creator. The Father/Mother of Creation.
我作为光的仆人向你前来,把无限造物主的真理带给你。

The First Time I came to Earth, Humans were still very primitive, living under the rule of the Dark Overlords. The Dark Ones had made their presence known on many planets, and Earth was no exception.
我第一次来地球时,人类还很原始,生活在黑暗领主的统治之下。黑暗存在出现在很多的星球上,地球也不例外

At that Time, I knew that Humans were much too young to understand their truth. But I still left signs and writings of the Teachings of the Infinite Light.
那时,我知道人类还太年轻,无法理解他们的真理。但我依旧留下了无限光之教义的文字和记号

The second time I came to Earth, Humans again were not ready for their truth and were still far too young to understand your connection to The Oneness of the Light. But Again I left writings of My presence there. Once those in control, found out who I was, The Teachings that I had Left were quickly hidden from Humanity by the Dark Rulers, and were only used by the elites who only stumbled over the teachings and Never truly understood them. But they were completely taken from Humanity, and the masses were blocked from ever knowing their truth.
当我第二次来地球,人类还是没有为他们的真理做好准备,依旧太年轻,无法理解与光之合一的连接。但我再次留下了文字。一旦那些掌权者发现了我是谁,我留下的文字快速被隐藏,只被那些只能够理解教义皮毛的精英们使用。但它们从人类手中被完全剥夺了,大众无法知道自己的真理

The Third time I came to Earth, I made Sure that My Memory There would still exist. This Time I did not get erased. The Dark Rulers, of those times, had tried to remove my existence on Earth, in many ways. Long before the Dark Ones put me on the Cross, there had been many attempts at removing me through poisoning. When that did not work, they knew they had no other choice, but to make my removal a public skeptical. I knew that if I was killed, that my Time there on Earth would have all been in vain. My resurrection became imminent. I lived another 11 years on Earth, after my Time on the Cross.  I also lived within an ascended Human form and I taught my closest followers of my Truth, and how to achieve the ascension.
第三次我来到地球,我确保了我的记忆依旧存在。这一次我没有被抹去。那时候的黑暗统治者试图在很多方式中移除我的存在。在黑暗存在将我放到十字架上之前,就有很多人试图通过下毒来移除我。当这不奏效,他们知道他们没有别的选择,只能公开移除我。我知道如果我被杀害了,我在地球上的时光就是徒劳。我的复活变得迫在眉睫。在十字架事件后,我又在地球上生活了11年。我也生活在一个提升后的人类形态中,我教导紧密的追随者如何实现扬升

Because My Previous 2 attempts at giving Humanity Truth, had been to no avail. As soon as I became aware as a Young Child and remembered who I was, I began to have scribes write down everything I did and said. Most of those teachings and writings have been manipulated or destroyed. But Many were hidden in caves and other places for Humans to later discover. But while I was here on Earth at That time, I soon discovered another issue that took forefront.
因为我之前2次试图给予人类真理并不是徒劳。当我还是孩子的时候一旦开始意识到我是谁,我开始让抄写员记下我所做和所说的一切。大多数教义和文字被篡改或破坏。但很多被藏在了洞穴里或其它地方来让以后被人类发现。但当我在地球上,我很快发现了另一个问题

The Dark Rulers or Archons, had Damaged Most of Humanities DNA, by splicing their own DNA with the Humans, resulting in What you might Understand as Dark Blood, or Dirty DNA. Which totally Blocked Humans from ever ascending. When I discovered this it became a priority and a Divine Decree, to Upgrade the Human DNA so they could make this ascension into the Higher Dimension. Releasing Humanity from the enslavement by the Archons.
黑暗统治者或执政官,通过将自己的DNA与人类的拼接破坏了大部分人类的DNA,导致了你所理解为的黑血或肮脏DNA。完全阻止了人类的扬升。当我发现这一点,升级人类的DNA变成了优先级和神圣的法令,这样他们可以扬升到更高的维度。脱离执政官的奴役

So, I also instilled my essence of Light within the DNA of Humans, in Those times, conceiving 3 Children. 2 Girls and a Boy. Resulting in the Negative blood types you know of today. So yes, I do see you also as My Children, because my essence of Light livs within many of you.
所以,我也把我的光之本质注入到了人类的DNA中,在那个时候,我生下了三个孩子。2个女儿,一个儿子。导致了我们今天所知的阴性血型。所以是的,我也视你为我的孩子,因为我的光之本质活跃在你们许多人之内

Then, to also resolve this issue, many Star Nations decided to add their DNA also with the Humans to help reverse the Archons Manipulation of the Human Genetics. Since then, Humans DNA has advanced Greatly and is Ready for The Transition into Higher Light. As a result, as well, their Consciousness levels are rising very Quickly now that they are being introduced to the Higher rays of Light of the Alcyone Star.
然后,为了解决这个问题,许多星际国度决定添加他们的DNA来帮助逆转执政官对人类基因的操纵。从那以后,人类的DNA大幅度提升,为过渡到更高的光做好了准备。因此,他们的意识水平快速提高,现在他们在被引入昴宿六的更高之光

Many may ask, Why was it so important for Humanity to remember me. Who I was personally was never important. I wasn’t The Only one who ever brought Humanity Truth. However, Humans had been blocked from ever knowing their truth, Even through DNA manipulation. Humanity would have been a totally enslaved Race, If I had not brought the truth and The Essence of Light That I and many of your Star Families had offered, when we did, Humanity would not be ascending in these moments.  
很多人可能会问,为什么让人类记住我是如此重要。我个人是谁从未重要。我不是唯一带给人类真理的人。不管怎样,人类被阻止知道自己的真理,甚至要通过DNA的操纵来这么做。如果我不带来真理和光的本质,人类就会成为一个完全被奴役的种族,人类就无法在这些时刻扬升

Our Essence that we offered Humanity was to cleanse your Race from the Dark Manipulation and Control. This is why we all see you as actual Family.
我们的提供给人类的本质能够让人类摆脱黑暗的操纵和控制。所以我们都视你为真正的家人

As a result of the Divine intervention, Humans are now able to make the ascension that is currently upon you. You are awakening to your truth. Turn your focus within to find your remembrance. You will remember you are Also Children of the Divine. You are My Brothers and sisters. You are my Children, through Essence, and you are Precious within the presence of the Infinite Creator.
作为神圣干预的结果,人类现在能够进行已经降临于你的扬升。你正在意识到自己的真理。把注意力转向内在来找到你的记忆。你会忆起你也是神的孩子。你是我的兄弟姐妹。你是我的孩子,你是无限造物主的掌上明珠

Throughout the many thousands of Years, I have watched you. I have walked amongst You, as your Brother. Humans Still know my Truth. They still know that I came as a Beacon of the Light, Bringing Love and Oneness. This is what you remember, This is what is important.
几千年来,我一直看着你。我行走于你们之中,作为你的兄长。人类依旧知道我的真理。他们依旧知道我作为灯塔前来,把爱与合一带给你们。这是你所铭记的,这是最重要的

I am Returning to Earth, But I will not come as an incarnate as the 3 Times before. You will see me as you remember me. You will know me. I will come again to bring Truth, to bring Light and to bring Love. I will be there to lead you into the Higher Light. I am calling upon the Many Angelic’s and your many Star Families, and They will also be there. It was Once said, that I could Have Called 10 Thousand Angels, To destroy the world, and set you Free. But this is not Truth. I couldn’t have never called to harm anyone or Anything. To Harm any, is to harm yourself because you are Divine Light. But I will, Call upon all Those of higher Light, To Embrace you and Love you, as you enter the Higher Light of the Divine Spectrums of Creation.
我在返回地球,但我不会像前三次那样化身。当你想起我,你就会看到我。你会知道我。我会再次带来真理、爱和光。我会在那引领你进入更高的光。我在呼唤许多的天使和你的星星家人,他们也会前来。曾经有人说,我可以呼唤一万个天使来毁灭世界,让你自由。但这不是真理。我从不会伤害任何人或任何东西。伤害别人就是伤害自己,因为你是圣光。但我会呼唤那些从属于光的人来拥抱你,爱你,随着你进入神圣光谱中的更高之光

I Love you so Very Much, And I look forward to walking with you once again.
我非常地爱你,我期待着与你再次并肩行走

In The Light of The Divine,
在无限的光中

I am Sananda Christos.
我是Sananda Christos

日期:2024年5月6日
来自:Chellea
译者:NickChan

回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-29 12:41 , Processed in 0.040161 second(s), 23 queries .