主题

回帖

1万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-5-11 02:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
天上的白色存在-你是创造连接的存在

Greetings, blessings be with you. We bring forth the Celestial vibrations to embrace your being. Allow yourself to be showered in pure white light. Let it embrace you and reveal the light within your being. You are safe in our presence.
问候,祝福。我们带来了天上的振动来拥抱你。让自己被沐浴在纯粹的白光中。让它拥抱你,揭示你之内的光。你在我们的存在中是安全的

We have been working with the earth for such a long time, supporting the ascension of many. We wish for you to understand, not only within your mind, but to experience within your entire being, that you are a creator. You have the ability. You have the skills and the power to create.
我们与地球已经共事了很长的时间,支持着许多人的扬升。我们希望你明白,不仅在头脑中,还要在你的整体存在中体验到,你是一个创造者。你有能力。你有技能和力量去创造

You might want to see this as a creative energy that flows through you automatically and naturally, and requires a focus. It requires to build something, to form something, to create something. This creative energy that pulsates throughout your being has a power when you begin to focus it.
你可能想要把这视为一个创造性的能量自动、自然地在流经你,要求一个关注。它需要建造什么、形成什么、创造什么。这个创造性的能量在你的存在中脉动,当你开始专注于它,会拥有一个力量

You can focus the creative energy with your thoughts, with your feelings and your intentions. Imagine that a thought is like a feather that you hold so lightly because you do not wish to crush it. It is the same when you are thinking, feeling or creating with the energy of creativity.
你可以伴随着你的想法、感受、意图聚焦创造性的能量。想象一个想法就像一根羽毛,你轻轻地握住它,因为你不想要捏碎它。当你伴随着创造性的能量去思考、感受或创造也是一样的

If you are a creator, you have the skills and the abilities to create something. If you have within your being, the creative energy, you have the fuel to manifest those creations.
如果你是一个创造者,你有技能和能力去创造什么。如果你之内有着创造性的能量,你就有燃料去显化那些造物

Often this all occurs naturally, automatically, however you can bring your thought, your focus, your feelings of that which you wish to create, forward into your awareness, to merge with, to link with your ability as a creator and your creative energies.
经常这一切是自动、自然发生的,无论如何,你可以把你的想法、专注、感受(关于你希望创造什么)带入你的意识中,与之融合,与你的能力联系到一起,成为一个创造者

We see a link connecting everything together. You are a creator. You have creative energy and your thoughts, or your feelings, or your intentions link both of these two energies and abilities together.
我们看到一个联合一切的连接。你是一个创造者。你有创造性的能量,你的想法或感受或意图会把这两种能量和能力连接在一起

So, when you have an idea of that which you wish to experience, you recognise that you are accepting yourself as a creator with creative energy, and that that idea, which is the thought, or the feeling, or the sensation, is the link that connects the creator aspect of your being and the creative aspect of your being together.
所以,当你想要体验什么,你认识到你接纳自己为拥有创造性能量的创造者,那个想法或感受是将你的创造者面向和创造性面向连接在一起的东西

When you begin to contemplate yourself in this way, you create connections and links that may have been broken through distrust, pain, or experiences that are unsettling or un-grounding.
当你开始在这样的方式中思考自己,你创造“可能会通过不信任、痛苦或不安的体验被打破的”连接

You can also create new links. You can create a link by recognising how you wish to be as a creator. So, as a creator who can manifest things in your reality – within your physical body, your auric fields, your reality, your experiences – what kind of skills would you like?
你也可以创造新的连接。你可以通过认识到你如何希望成为一个创造者来创造一个连接。所以,作为能够在你的现实中显化事物的创造者—在你的物理身体、金场、体验、现实中—你想要什么样的技能?

You can also contemplate the creative energy that flows through you; the power. What kind of power or creative energy would you like to experience?
你也可以思考流经你的创造性能量;力量。你想要体验什么样的创造性能量或力量?

Only you can answer these questions because there is no right or wrong answer, but when you come to an understanding, for example, as a creator, you might wish to express the creative energy through your voice – through singing or sound – but feel unable to. You might want to experience the creative powerful energy of nourishment or enlightenment but feel unable to.
只有你可以回答这些问题,因为没有对或错的答案,但当你明白,作为一个创造者,你可能希望通过你的声音表达创造性的能量—通过歌声或声音—但感到无法去这么做。你可能想要体验创造性的强大的滋养或启蒙力量,但感到无法去这么做

When you have some ideas of the creator abilities you wish to embody and the creative energy you wish to embody, you can then connect within your being.
当你希望体现一些创造者的能力和创造性的能量,你可以与内在连接

You say to yourself, I now connect with the purest aspect of my soul. I make and create links to bring forth, from my soul, the creator energy or abilities of________, and the creative energy and power of _______. I invite these energies and abilities to link – to connect with my entire being, especially at a physical level. May these energies bring new thoughts, feelings and intuition into my being so I may create new links in my reality that allow me to prosper spiritually, physically, emotionally and to experience fulfillment.
你对自己说,我现在与我的灵魂最纯粹的面向连接。我创造连接,从我的灵魂中带出创造者的___能量或能力以及创造性的___力量和能量。我邀请这些能量和能力与我的整体存在连接,尤其在物理层面。希望这些能量把新的想法、感受、直觉带入我的存在,这样我可以在我的现实中创造新的连接,让我在精神上、身体上、情感上繁荣并体验满足

Then simply sit and allow.
然后只是坐下并允许

It is interesting to contemplate that, in order to embody an energy or an ability, there is a need to link with a certain aspect of your soul. It is also important to recognise that to bring something from your soul into your reality, there is a need for a link, a connection, to be made – almost like a pathway to be made to allow the energy to unfold.
很重要去思考,为了体现一种能量或能力,需要去和你灵魂的特定面向连接。也很重要去认识到要把灵魂中的什么带入你的现实,需要有一个连接被建立—就像一条通道,来让能量展开

So what pathways are you making? What links are you creating with your inner soul energy? What links and pathways are you creating from your soul into your physical body and your reality?
所以你在建立什么通道?你在用你内在的灵魂能量创造什么连接?你创造了什么样的连接和通道来连接灵魂和你的物理身体以及现实

Even the manifestation is a link that has been created with a certain energy within your being, and maybe within the Universe of the Creator.
即使显化也是一种用你之内特定的能量创造的连接,也许宇宙之内

We, the Celestial White Beings, invite you to contemplate yourself as a creator; someone who creates things. We also invite you to contemplate yourself as a creative force – a powerful force – as well as someone who creates links; links within to the soul and links in your reality.
我们邀请你去把自己视为一个创造者;我们也邀请你去把自己视为一个创造性的力量—一个强大的力量—以及会创造连接的存在;通往灵魂的连接,你现实中的连接

Links and connections – pathways to allow the energy to flow; the Creator’s energy – the powerful creative energy.
连接或通道会让能量流动;造物主的能量—强大的创造性能量

When you begin to recognise your reality in this way, new things open up and blossom allowing new experiences, or maybe fulfilling experiences.
当你开始在这样的方式中认识你的现实,新的事物会敞开,让新的体验或者令人满足的体验进入

We love you dearly.
我们非常地爱你

We are the Celestial White Beings and we thank you.
我们是天上白色的存在,谢谢

日期:2024年5月5日
来自:Natalie Glasson
译者:NickChan

回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 06:01 , Processed in 0.078429 second(s), 25 queries .