12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-4-28 11:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
巴巴吉-一切都被给予了你

In the right way

在正确的方式中

It is given to you! Everything is given to you – at the right time, at the right hour, in the right way, in divine precision! Everything reaches you as soon as GOD pours out his cornucopia of love and the ocean of HIS grace over you.

一切都被给予了你—在正确的时间,在正确的方式中,在神圣的精确中。一旦神把他爱的羊角和恩典的海洋倾泻于你,一切都会到达你身边

So do not worry for a second, do not get entangled in the many snapshots of these days, but go purposefully, courageously and with GOD your path of light until the end – until you have fulfilled what you were born for and until you have done what you came to do.

所以一秒钟都不要担心,不要被这些天的快照所纠缠,而是有目的地、勇敢地和神一起踏上光的道路,直到最后—直到你完成你诞生来做的,直到你完成你前来做的

I am BABAJI – omnipresent consciousness on all planes of being!

我是巴巴吉,所有存在平面上的无所不知的意识

I am with you today to strengthen your vitality, your life energy and your courage to live. What you have achieved and accomplished so far is of great significance. This was not necessarily foreseeable years ago.

今天我前来加强你的活力、生命力和生活的勇气。你迄今为止实现的和完成的有着重大的意义。这在几年前未必是可以预见的

The extent to which people turn to and surrender to the light and the divine could not be accurately predicted years ago.

人类臣服于光和神的程度几年前还无法准确预测

Because of divine free will, it was not clear whether this humanity would reach the critical energy, the mass for an orderly upheaval and change.

出于神圣的自由意志,并不清楚这个人类是否会到达临界能量,剧变所需的质量

Ascension to higher planes

扬升到更高的层面

Today it is accomplished. The degree of consciousness has been reached where this humanity can and will ascend into the higher plane of being. Immovable the fact remains, so long, until ALL people, who have decided and chosen it for themselves, have arrived and have been received in the light.

今天它已经完成。意识水平已经到达,这个人类能够扬升到更高的存在平面。不可动摇的事实仍然存在,直到所有为自己决定和选择的人到达并接收光

However, although that day is near, it is yet to come. Meanwhile, the forces working against it are trying everything to dissuade you from the path of love.

无论如何,尽管那一天临近了,它还未到来。与此同时,相反的力量在尝尽一切所能来让你偏离爱的道路

This is the most challenging phase of change because you have to stay with yourself, stay true to your resolutions, and above all, stay sane.

这是最具挑战性的改变阶段,因为你需要与自己同在,忠于自己的觉醒,最重要的,保持理智

Heaven comes to the rescue!

天堂来救援了

And at this place comes heaven, comes GOD, comes to you I, who I am living omnipresent consciousness, to help.

在这个点,天堂、神向你前来,我,无所不在的意识,来帮助你

I renew my gift, I remind you that I will assist you in all matters and support you energetically, spiritually and practically.

我重申我的礼物,我提醒你我会在所有事情中协助你,在能量上、精神上和实际上协助你

I am there when you need me! So call me, develop the longing for me.

当你需要我,我在那里。所以呼唤我,发展对我的渴望

As a butterfly unfolds its wings as soon as it leaves the caterpillar cocoon, you unfold your spiritual wings – your longing for GOD.

就像当一只蝴蝶离开茧的时候会展开它的翅膀,你会展开你精神上的翅膀—对神的渴望

This is the key to any door – but especially the key to clarification in everyday matters.

这是通往任何门的钥匙—但主要是通往日常事务中清晰的钥匙

It is given to you, it is given to thee. For now you will be given previously unimaginable help in all areas of your life. Your loneliness, your lack of orientation, your not being whole, all this is now over, for I stand, walk, sleep and watch with you always:

它已被给予你。现在你会在生活的所有领域中被给予之前无法想象的帮助。你的孤独,迷茫,不完整,这一切现在都完结了,因为我总是和你一起站着、走路、睡觉、观看

● You are given divine presence so that you can hold your vibration.

1.你被给予了神圣的临在,这样你可以保持你的振动

● You are given practical help so that you can manage your daily life.

2.你被给予了实际的帮助,这样你可以掌握你的日常生活

● You are given spiritual guidance so that you can understand, grasp and learn to love the deep meaning of your existence.

3.你被给予了精神上的指引,这样你可以理解、领悟、学会去爱自身存在的深度含义

Be aware human being:

意识到,人类:

Your happiness is my happiness. Your worries are my worries. Your joy is my joy. And your doubts? End with me.

你的幸福就是我的幸福。你的担忧就是我的担忧。你的喜悦就是我的喜悦。你的疑惑呢?以我结束

Deeper, even deeper, deeper than ever before, dive into life, into your divinity – and you will be amazed how life takes care of you out of itself. You will experience how close I am to you in truth.

比以往更加深入生活、你的神性—你会惊讶于生活如何会照顾好你。你会体验到我离你有多近

It is ALL given to you! For through the hands of GOD the life flows.

一切都被给予了你。因为通过神的手,生命流动

In infinite love

BABAJI

在无限的爱中,巴巴吉

日期:2024年4月19日
来自:Jahn J Kassl
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 18:32 , Processed in 0.028100 second(s), 24 queries .