主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-4-22 12:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
银河存在-能量更新

The Earth and your Solar Logos are very active in these moments, creating a Massive wave of Light, That is pushing a mass awakening for Humanity.

地球和太阳在这些时刻非常活跃,创造出了一个巨大的光波,推动人类的大规模觉醒

Within the Last 4 of your Earth Days, the Earth has been very active, keeping her frequencies around 60 Hertz, Which is 6th dimensional vibration. The most intense was on April 17th, a Strong Phase of activity began just before 2pm UTC, and immediately led to a strong peak in amplitude which reached the maximum value at Power 71 Hertz.

在过去4天,地球非常活跃,保持自己的频率在60赫兹左右,这是六维的振动。最强烈的是在4月17号,一个强烈的活动阶段始于下午2点之前,立刻就产生了一个强烈的振幅峰值,到达了71赫兹

Another Energy burst, started happening again today April 19th, The large oscillations of the Primary Frequency started a new phase of intense activity. The amplitude rose to Power 30 hertz, with a first maximum value at Power 35 hertz.

另一个能量爆发,始于4月19号,主要的频率震荡启动了一个新的强烈活动阶段。振幅上升到了30赫兹,第一个最大值在35赫兹

This was followed by a phase with an amplitude in oscillations and this led to the max peak for today so far, at a Power 61 hertz shortly after 2am UTC.

接下来就是一个振幅的震荡阶段,这导致了到今天(4月19日)为止的最大峰值,凌晨2点后不久的61赫兹

This is Keeping The Earths Vibrations very High and very intense in these moments, and within 6th dimensional Vibrations. But that isn’t all, The Tsunami of Light isn’t over yet.

这将地球保持在非常高的振动状态,在六维的振动范畴中。但这不是全部,光之海啸还未结束

Your Star is also amping up in its activity with 19 registered solar flares, all registered above a C Class, in the Last 48 hours. And within the Last 24 hours, 7 of those were Large M class Solar Flares. 4 of them directed towards Earth, This Also is causing a Small Geomagnetic Storm. M Class Flares are at a 5th dimensional frequency. So the Burst of 7 of them within such a short amount of time is quite intense Energies, for the Earth and Humanity.

太阳在过去48小时也增加了活动,产生了19个太阳耀斑,都在C级以上。在过去的24小时,出现了7个M级耀斑,其中4个直朝地球,这也引起了一场小型的地磁风暴。M级耀斑是五维的频率。所以在如此短的时间内7个耀斑带来了非常强烈的能量

You are in the midst of an Energetic Tsunami, That is actively splitting the collective consciousness of Humanity. Many more are awakening, and opening their eyes, to truth. But many are still very stuck in the patterns of the 3D paradigm. The programming of the matrix, is heavy and hard to break if the percipient isn’t ready to let it go. One of these programs or patterns was The Ego Mind.

你正处于一个能量海啸之中,它在积极分离人类的集体意识。更多的人在苏醒,睁开眼睛,看到真相。但许多人依旧困在3D的范式中。矩阵的程序是沉重的,难以打破的,如果感知者没有准备好放下它。其中一个程序或模式就是小我

The patterns of the Ego Mind, must be released to maintain the Higher vibrations, to Boost yourselves into the Higher spectrums of Light. Many may wonder, What are the Patterns of the Ego? One must first know what the ego is. The Ego is an individualized construct of the mind that Humanity has created to separate themselves from knowing their True nature. Which is the truth of their Connection to the Infinite Creator, and their Oneness with The all.

小我的模式必须被释放来保持更高的振动,推动你进入更高的光谱。许多人可能好奇,小我的模式是什么?一个人必须先知道什么是小我。小我就是头脑个性化的结构,人类创造来让自己意识不到自己真正的本质。就是他们与无限造物主相连,他们与一切合一的真相

The ego Mind is the judge, Jury, and executioner, of everything and everyone it encounters. It is the Me, me, me, the I,  I,  I,  and the mine, mine, mine, that entertains your Thoughts, words and actions. This fake construct was helpful during the experiment, to separate yourselves from The Prime Source Creator. However, In these moments you must let go of the Me, I, and Mine, Mindset, that projects into your Words Thoughts and behaviors. When you Let go of the ego mind, it allows the Energies of This tsunami of Light to Transform you into a Being of Oneness. With a Mindset focused on We, Unity, Giving, and Oneness. This is the transformation you are experiencing, and This is the Split in Human Consciousness that you are feeling.

小我是它所遇见的一切事物和每个人的法官、陪审团与刽子手。它就是我,我,我,我的,我的,我的,让你的想法、话语和行为“心情愉悦”。这个虚假的构造在实验期间是有用的,来将你与最初造物主分离。无论如何,在这些时刻,你必须放下“我和我的”心态,它在被投射到你的话语、想法与行为中。当你放下小我,这会让光之海啸的能量将你转变成合一的存在。伴随着一个聚焦于我们、统一、付出、合一的心态。这就是你正在体验的转变,这就是你所感受到的人类意识中的分离

As your Earth and Sun dance in unison to the Energies of Love. You are beginning to experience a higher way of being. You are moving beyond the Self discovery part of your evolution, into the true knowingness, of your connection to the all. Know that you are One with your Earth Family, just as you are One with the all. Your Earth Brothers and sisters, are all reflections of you, and are Many aspects of the same Source, The One Infinite Creator. This Tsunami of Love that is engulfing you can transform you into a Higher Understanding of your Truth. Let Go of the need to individualize and separate yourself, and return to Oneness of the All, The Love of our Infinite Creator.

随着地球和太阳在爱的能量中共舞。你在开始体验更高的存在方式。你在超越进化的自我发现部分,真正地知道你与一切是相连的。明白你与你的地球家人是一,就像你与一切是一。你的地球兄弟姐妹,是你的反射,是同一个源头,无限造物主的诸多面向。这个爱的海啸在吞没你,让你对自身的真理拥有更高的理解。放下个性化和分离的需求,返回一切的合一以及我们无限造物主的爱

日期:2024年4月19日
来自:Chellea

译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】高频能量持续三天进入地球(舒曼共振图) 2024-4-16
https://awaker.info/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=31954

【觉醒家园】舒曼共振图更新 2024-4-17
https://awaker.info/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=31963

【觉醒家园】舒曼共振图更新 2024-4-20
https://awaker.info/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=31987

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 01:40 , Processed in 0.037907 second(s), 24 queries .