主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-4-21 10:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
仙女座-一切始于你的头脑

The path to enjoying the freedoms of your life have to start from your mind. Each of you need to get clear on what it is you want. Do you want easy or do you want hard. If you say, “I love the challenge,” you will get challenge.  If you say, “My path is straight,” you will get an easy answer. It all starts from your mind. Don’t let others give you their judgement. It clouds your own judgement. If they say, “Oh I hate that show,” then you find ways to hate that show. Your mind controls everything. Nothing is happening to you that you are not creating. What story are you telling?
通往自由的道路必须始于你的头脑。你们每个人需要清楚你想要什么。你想要轻松还是困难。如果你说“我喜欢挑战,”你就会得到挑战。如果你说“我的道路是笔直的,”你就会得到一个简单的答案。一切始于你的头脑。不要让别人给予你他们的评价。它会影响你自己的判断。如果他们说“我讨厌那个表演,”那么你会寻找讨厌那个表演的方式。你的头脑掌控着一切。没什么发生在你身上的东西不是你创造的。你在诉说什么样的故事?

Today there is high gas prices, high grocery prices. What is it you are saying in your mind?  “Man, the prices get higher and higher every day.”  You are creating your reality right there.  Take another approach, say, “I am going to look for the best deals, look how I found a low price.”  Popping up in front of you will be lower prices.  Say, “I know a sale will be coming, I am so excited.”  For sure you will find sale priced items.  People are controlling the prices, but you control if you have to accept that.  Do you have to go to the same store you have always gone to.  Shop around, be pleasantly surprised, there is more than one way to do something.  If you remain in the right head space, you will have a different outcome.  What affects the masses you will avoid.  Just because your neighbor paid double does not mean you will be paying double.  Control your thoughts to remain on the positive side.  We don’t want to hear about economics or this person or that.  We want you to say, “I am finding better solutions that will work for me.”  We want you to say, “I am winning at this game.”  Perceive what you want and know how the universe works.  The universe will give you what you expect.
今天,油价和食品价格都很高。你在脑海中说什么?“天哪,价格每天都在上涨”。你正在创造你的现实。换一种方式去说“我要去寻找最好交易,看我是如何找到一个低价的商品。”在你面前蹦出的就会是低价的。说“我知道马上就要打折了,我很激动。”你肯定会找到打折商品。别人掌控着价格,但你掌控着是否接纳它。你需要前往你经常前往的商店吗?货比三家,惊喜连连,做事的方法不止一种。如果处于正确的思维,你会有不一样的结果。你会避开影响到大众的东西。只是因为你的邻居付了双倍的钱,并不意味着你也要这么做。控制你的想法来处于积极的一面。我们不想要听到经济或这个人或那个人。我们想要你说“我找到了为我奏效的更好解决方案。”我们想要你说“这场游戏我赢了。”感知你想要什么,知道宇宙如何运作的。宇宙会给予你你所期望的

The next education we want to share with you is regret.  Oh, I regret what I said, I regret what I did.  We feel all the regret you put out in the universe.  Why are you having the regret, do you think you did something incorrectly?  Trust that your actions are on point.  If you forget a name, don’t beat yourself up, you are not expected to remember everything.  Don’t feel embarrassed if you can’t recall an encounter.  Your mind is currently processing more information than it ever has in previous years.  There are influences everywhere you turn, and you try to take it all in, but at some point, it is going to be overwhelming and you may do a small error.  You have not errored you are just on overload.  Your brain can only process so much at once and in today’s marketing and advertising things are thrown at you in every direction.  We tell you this because we see forgetfulness.  It is not forgetfulness it is fatigue.  So take your regret and look at it from this angle.  My mind is processing more than it has in any other generation, and I am processing it to the best of my ability.  Shrug off your shoulders that regret.
我们想要与你分享的下一个教导就是后悔。哦,我后悔我所说的,我所做的。我们感到了你发送到宇宙中的所有后悔。你为什么会后悔,你认为你做错了什么吗?相信你的行为是正确的。如果你忘记了一个名字,不要斥责自己,你不需要记住所有的东西。如果你记不得一场遭遇,不要感到尴尬。你的头脑正在处理比以往任何时候都要多的信息。你转向的每个地方都有影响,你试图接收一切,但在某些时候,这会压倒你,你可能会犯一个小错。你没有犯错,你只是过载了。你的大脑一次只能处理那么多东西,在今天的营销和广告中,东西从四面八方被丢向你。我们告诉你这些,因为我们看到了遗忘。这不是遗忘,这是疲惫。所以拾起你的后悔,从这个角度去看它。我的头脑在处理比任何一代人所面对的都要多的信息,我在尽力处理它了。耸耸肩,抖掉那个后悔

One other topic we want to mention is TV.  If we haven’t told you already, we are telling you again.  The consuming of TV does not give you the chance to think for yourselves.  The advertising is getting stronger.  If you have a fatigued mind, you will not analyze what you are watching.  It goes in one ear and stays there.  You can have a reaction to the advertising but now your judgement is cloudy.  Find other sources of enjoyment.  TV is everyone’s first choice most often, but it would be at the bottom of our list.  It turns the mind to mush.  Your brain is too full, give it space by going outdoors, enjoying arts, and physical exercise.
我们想要提及的另一个主题是电视。如果我们还未说过,我们再说一遍。看电视不会给予你机会去独立思考。广告越来越强烈。如果你拥有一个疲惫的头脑,你就不会分析你在看的是什么。它会进入你的头脑,并留下来。你可以对广告有一个反应,但现在你的判断是模糊的。寻找其它的娱乐。电视经常是每个人的首选,但它是我们的最后选项。它把头脑变成一团浆糊。你的大脑被装满,通过出门去,享受艺术和体育锻炼来腾出大脑的空间

Our guidance on clearing your mind will help in your ability to process your thoughts and keep positive in today’s world.  You are playing a game; we are giving you the strategies to win.  You will all become masters once you can control your own mind.  Our love to you, The Andromedans.
清理你的头脑会帮助你在今天的世界中处理你的想法并保持积极。你在玩耍一个游戏,我们在给予你取胜的策略。一旦你能够掌控自己的头脑,你们都会成为大师。我们爱你。

日期:2024年4月20日
来自:Krista Energeticleigh
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 02:18 , Processed in 0.026261 second(s), 24 queries .