主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-4-17 08:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
玛丽亚-高敏感的人

Dear friends, I am Mary – Mother Mary, as you have come to know me. I bring joy and lightness to you on this day.
亲爱的朋友们,我是圣母玛利亚。今天我带来了喜悦和轻盈

I wish to touch your hearts, and to tell you that all is well. Even though you may be experiencing hardship in your life, and even though you may be suffering, I want to tell you that you are fine. Please feel this reassurance coming to you from me.
我希望触及你的心,告诉你一切都好。即使你可能在生活中体验到了艰难,即使你可能在受苦,我想要告诉你你很好。请感到这个安抚通过我向你前来

I want to remind you of who you are in eternity. Remember the child that you just met in the meditation, and see its innocence. This child still has a sense of belonging; it is part of a greater whole. Now imagine that this child is embraced and received in a field of colors and energies — very loving and subtle energies. Give them to the child inside you.
我想要提醒你永恒的你是谁。想起你刚才在冥想中遇见的孩童,看到它的纯真。这个孩子依旧有着一个归属感。它是更大整体的一部分。现在想象这个孩子被一个彩色的能量包裹---非常有爱和微妙的能量。把这个能量给予你之内的孩童

As you see and feel these colors, and perhaps some of you hear a kind of music, please know that this is who you are. This is the energy that matches you, to which you belong, so allow that energy to work on you, to heal you.
当你看到和感到这些色彩,也许你们一些人会听到某种音乐,请明白这就是你的所是。这是匹配你、你所从属的能量,所以让那个能量致力于你、疗愈

In order to survive emotionally on Earth, you have built walls around yourself, because you needed to become shielded against the outside world. But these walls, these shields, are now hurting you, because they prevent you from truly living, from truly experiencing life, from truly experiencing joy. These walls and these shields are made from fear, and what happens to many people who carry a high and refined energy in their heart, is they try to protect themselves by building these walls.
在地球上为了在情感上能够生存下去,你在自己周围建立起了围墙,因为你需要屏蔽外在世界。但这些围墙,这些护盾,正在伤害你,因为它们阻止你充分地活着、真正地体验生活、真正地体验喜悦。这些围墙和护盾是恐惧制造的,在心中携带着一个很高的精致的能量之人会怎么做,他们会通过建立这些围墙来保护自己

And why do they do this? Because they experience the outside world as aggressive or hostile; they feel a need to withdraw from the world. And what you can see happening in their auric field is that their energy goes upward; it withdraws into the higher energy centers. Their energy becomes concentrated in the areas of the heart, the third eye, and the crown chakra. But below, from the waist downward, there is a relative emptiness in their energy field. There is a lack of groundedness, a lack of connection to Earth.
为什么他们这么做?因为他们体验外在的世界为有敌意的或具有攻击性的。他们感到需要撤离。你可以在他们的金场/气场中看到他们的能量向上走,撤回到更高的能量中心。他们的能量居中在心脏、第三眼和顶轮。但腰部以下的能量场中有着一个相对的空虚。缺乏与地球的连接

There is also a lack of connection with one’s own emotions. Highly sensitive people often become too much involved with other people’s feelings. They feel other people’s moods and energies to the extent of merging with them, no longer knowing the difference between the other person and themselves, and this causes physical disturbances. Their energy becomes drained, and they lose touch with their own passion, their own will, so to speak. They almost topple over, because the upper half of their energy field is much more full than the lower half.
也有着与自己情绪的断连。高敏感的人经常过度涉及别人的感受。他们感受他人情绪和能量的程度让他们与之融合,无法区分别人和自己,这导致了身体紊乱。他们的能量被耗尽,他们失去与自己热情、意志的连接。他们几乎就要倒下,因为他们能量场的上半部分比下半部分要满

There is confusion in the hearts of many highly sensitive people. The emptiness that is there in the lower part of their aura also has to do with self-doubt and insecurity about who they are. Highly sensitive people often do not feel at home in this world, and they seek to get recognition and affirmation by helping other people.
高敏感的人心中是困惑的。他们能量场较低部分中的空虚跟自我怀疑以及没有安全感有关。高敏感的人经常在地球上没有家的感觉,他们想要通过帮助别人来被认可与肯定

When they are doing this, one part of them is the teacher, who they truly are, but another part is a lost inner child who does not know its way in this world. The teacher inside you knows that it is here to introduce a new vibration into the world. This teacher inside you knows how to let go and to not expect too much from others, but the lost inner child needs results and needs affirmation from other people. And this is how you enter into a very painful dance with the external world.
当他们这么做,他们的一部分是老师,他们真正的所是,但另一部分是迷路的内在孩童,不知道在这个世界的道路。老师部分知道如何放下,不对他人期待太多。但孩童部分需要结果,需要别人的肯定。这是你与外在世界进行一个痛苦舞蹈的原因

This also happens in your intimate relationships. You are able to merge deeply with another person, but you often lose touch with yourself in this merging. So it is vitally important that highly sensitive people embrace themselves as a separate person.
这也发生在你的亲密关系中。你能够深度与另一个人融合,但你经常在这个融合中失去与自己的连接。所以很重要,高度敏感的人去成为一个独立的人

A child is not meant to merge with other people, and especially not with adults. A child should be more on the receiving end in its childhood. It is new in this world and should be allowed to discover itself fully, to understand that it has boundaries, and be allowed to explore reality. But this very basic sense that belongs to a child, of being the center of the world, the center of the universe, often gets lost in highly sensitive children; they feel fragmented from the beginning.
孩子并不应该与别人融合,尤其是与成年人。孩子应该在童年时期更多地处于接收的一方。他刚来到这个世界,应该被允许去充分发现自己,去理解自己有着界限,被允许去探索现实。这个非常基本的感觉属于孩子,作为世界的中心,宇宙的中心,但经常在高敏感的孩子身上丢失,他们从一开始就感到支离破碎

You are here on Earth to learn how to cope with the difference in vibration between you and the world outside you. I tell you that you are the teachers of the future, and you are now learning how to be one. And as you take on emotional burdens from your environment, and you partly lose yourself in them, you become deeply acquainted with being human. But you are meant to go through this stage. You are meant to heal the lower half of your energy field, to heal your own inner child, and then your teaching mission can start to unfold.
你是来地球学习如何处理你和外在世界的不同振动的。我告诉你,你是未来的老师,你正在学习如何成为这个老师。随着你从周遭拾起情感负担,你一定程度上迷失其中,你对做人有了深刻的认识。但你就是要经历这个阶段。你就是要去疗愈能量场较低的部分,疗愈内在的孩童,然后你的教学任务可以开始展开

I ask you to again look at your inner child, and to take a particular situation in your everyday life where you find that your energy is drained, where you are losing too much energy, or where you feel that your energy is not truly appreciated or received. Now look at what is happening on the energy level. Is your inner child hoping for a kind of recognition from this environment or these people? Is it making itself small to get this recognition?
我再次请求你看向内在的孩童,挑选一个日常生活中你发现能量被耗尽的情况,或者你感到你的能量不被真正欣赏或接收的情况。现在看向正在能量层面发生的。你内在的孩童希望这个环境或这些人的认可吗?他在玩耍渺小来得到这个认可吗?

Imagine that you, the teacher in you, put your arms around this child so it feels protected. And you tell this child: “I have for you what you need. Come to me for love and appreciation. I am your parent; I am your guide.” And sense how the child relaxes into your arms. It has been such a struggle for this child to emotionally survive by trying to get recognition from outside itself. This is what causes you to sometimes be so tired and drained. And feel how strong the teacher energy in you already is; you are wise and you are experienced.
想象,你之内的老师,抱住这个孩童,这样他会感到被保护着。你告诉这个孩童“我有着你需要的东西。来向我寻求爱与欣赏。我是你的父母、指导。”感受孩童如何在你的怀抱中放松。让这个孩童通过寻求外在的认可,以便在情感上生存下去,是一种挣扎。这导致你有时候很累。感到你之内的老师能量是多么强大:你是明智的,你是经验丰富的

Now imagine, once you have fully embraced your child and it knows that it belongs to you, that you again look at the situation from your everyday life. How would the teacher in you handle this situation? What would it do? It may be that you need to express more clearly what you want or what you feel; or maybe you need to leave that situation altogether. But you can only truly see the essence of this situation when you look at it from the position of the teacher inside you.
现在想象,一旦你完全拥抱你的孩童,他知道他属于你,你再次看向日常生活的情况。你的老师部分如何处理这个情况?他会做什么?你可能需要更加清晰地表达你想要什么或你的感受,或者你需要完全离开那个情况。但你只有从老师的视角看向情况的时候才能看到情况的本质

And finally, I would like to say that high sensitivity is a gift. It enables you to understand people deeply, and it also enables you to appreciate beauty in a very sophisticated way. But in order for this gift to flower, you need to be able to own your energy. So imagine there are these beautiful and subtle energies in your heart, but at the same time you have firm boundaries around you. You also know you have a wounded inner child inside you; you are aware of this as you enter into relationships, and you take care of your inner child.
最后,我想要说高敏感是一份礼物。它让你能够深刻地理解别人,让你在非常老练的方式中欣赏美丽。但为了让这个礼物开花,你需要能够掌握自己的能量。所以想象你的心中有着美丽的精细的能量,但与此同时你周围也有着明确的界限。你也知道你之内有着一个受伤的孩童,当你进入人际关系,你会注意到这一点,去照顾好内在的孩童

As you do this, the need to build walls or create shields becomes less and less. You do not need to protect yourself against hostile energies so much – your self-awareness becomes your protection. You are more deeply aware of who you are, both your light, your greatness, and your wounded parts. And because of this self-awareness, you will no longer uncritically absorb so many energies. You will no longer take so much responsibility, and you will play more.
随着你这么做,建造围墙或护盾的需求会越来越淡。你不需要再防御有敌意的能量,你的自我意识会成为你的保护。你更深刻地认识到自己是谁,你的光、你的伟大以及受伤的部分。因为这个自我意识,你不再不加判断地吸收如此多的能量。你不再拾起那么多的责任,你会更多地玩耍

I started by saying I am here to bring you the energy of joy and lightness – and I mean it. I want you to now feel this energy, the joy and lightness that is there for you. You are meant to enjoy life on Earth.
我一开始就说我是来带给你喜悦与轻盈的---我是认真的。我想要你感到这个能量,喜悦和轻盈就在那里。你就是来地球享受生活的

Some of you who are on the spiritual path become too serious about their mission, so to speak, but do not forget to enjoy life, too. You are meant to receive as much as to give. You are meant to recapture that childlike innocence and celebrate life, without constant worry about the future.
你们一些处于精神/灵性道路的人对自己的使命变得太严肃,请不要忘了享受生活。你也应该像付出那样去接收。你应该重拾那份童心,庆祝生活,而不总是担忧未来

Connect again with the child, but now with that part which is capable of play and carefree joy. Ask the child if there is one thing you can do for it on a daily basis that will make it happier. You are this child’s parent, so you are meant to heal it, to comfort it, but you are also allowed to spoil it a bit; to let it have fun and enjoy itself, because it is so beautiful and innocent.
再次与这个孩童连接,但现在去伴随着有能力玩耍和无忧无虑的自我部分。问孩童你可以为它做些什么来让它开心一点。你是这个孩童的父母,所以你理应去疗愈它,安抚它,但你也被允许去溺爱它;让它玩耍,享受自己,因为它是如此美丽和纯真

Thank you all for being here today and joining together your lovely energies
谢谢你今天来到这里,加入你有爱的能量

日期:2024年4月13日
来自:Pamela Kribbe
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 16:04 , Processed in 0.087766 second(s), 25 queries .