主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-4-11 09:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
日食-感受我的能量

Greetings friends. I am here with you. My energies have been felt and will be felt for some time. For I am all around you. I am the energies of the 4/8/2024 eclipse here with you now. Welcome yourself into my embrace and know that after my presence is made known nothing will be as it was before. The dark ones are trying to harness my energy. My energy, my presence is not one to be harnessed but to be welcomed, observed, and honored. I am that I am, just as you are that you are, human ones in form, the great ones who came from the future to this present to mitigate change.I am the energies of change, of revolution, of evolution of self, from service to self to service to all. When we serve the all then truly only then is the self served, for all are served, and as all are one, this energy of effervescent flow is more readily understood.
问候,朋友们,我和你在一起。我的能量已经被感受到了。因为我就在你们周围。我是4月8号日食的能量。欢迎你进入我的拥抱,知道在我到来后没什么会和之前一样。黑暗存在试图控制我的能量。我的能量,我的存在是无法控制的,而是应该被欢迎、观察并荣耀。我是我所是,就像你是你所是,形态中的人类,从未来来到此刻来缓和改变。我是改变、革命、自我进化、从服务自我到服务一切的能量。当我们服务一切,只有这样,自我才能被服务,因为一切都会被服务,因为一切都是一,这个沸腾的能量流动更容易被理解

You may greet me in your skies on the morrow, with great joy and reverence, reverence not for myself but for yourself for you are within the human form, a great honor, and witnessing me, which is bearing witness to the greatness of yourself. You are all great, every one of you, Source in form. It is time to renew the energies of this realm that has been changed and downplayed from base 12 to base 10, for it is not a renewable place where you are, which is part of the problem, which is why your energies have been consistently siphoned away from yourself, away from the trueness of yourself to the deception of the greed.
你可以伴随着巨大的喜悦和崇敬来欢迎我,还有对你自己的崇敬,因为你处于人类形态中,一份巨大的荣誉,来见证我见证你的伟大。你们每个人都是伟大的源头处于形态中。是时候更新这个领域的能量(从12被淡化到了10),因为这不是一个可持续的状态,这是问题的一部分,所以你的能量一直在被抽走,被贪婪的欺骗从你的真实中抽走

I perhaps speak in riddles and that is for you to unravel, and yet, there is great love behind my words which I wish for you to feel. My energy is feminine and masculine, the divine balance of the whole, for my energies will bring about a rebalancing of mankind, womankind, to humankind. For it is time for you all to rise up and claim your power. Claim your sexuality. Claim your wisdom. Claim your strength. There is nothing weak about you aside from the lies you have been told about yourselves. My energies of this are true, of sustenance in the truth, of wisdom and much truth is coming to the surface.
也许我说的像是谜语,这是为了让你去解答,但,我的话语背后有着巨大的爱,我希望你能够感受到。我的能量是阴性和阳性的,神圣的平衡,因为我的能量会带来人类的重新平衡。因为是时候让你们都去升起,宣称自己的力量。宣称你的性取向。宣称你的智慧。宣称你的力量。除了你被告知的谎言,你没有任何软弱的地方。我的能量是真实的,是充满智慧的,很多的真相在来到表面

Much truth and understanding will be increased manyfold. The monoliths are aligned with me, they are harmonizing the crystals while I am harmonizing the hearts of the humans who are perhaps a little more open than they were a bit ago. The great opening of the human heart is what is occurring, where before people were shoving, pushing in a crowd to get to the front, there will be more of an energy of offering assistance so that all will benefit from the experience.
很多真理和理解会翻倍。巨石在与我对齐,它们在我协调比之前更加敞开的人类同时协调水晶。人类之心的巨大敞开正在发生,人们在从人群中挤到前面,会有更多协助的提供,这样所有人会受益于体验

There are instances of premeditated plans to hijack my energies. Do not succumb to this timeline for you choose your timeline. Choose the awakening with joy and ease timeline. And yet from all timelines there will be the revealing of greed, of malice that was perpetrated towards the people and that is how is is, for that is what is going on and this is what will change as the people demand.
有着预谋劫持我能量的计划。不要臣服于这个时间线,去选择你自己的时间线。选择伴随着喜悦苏醒和轻松的时间线。但所有时间线中会有对贪婪、对人类恶意的揭露,这就是正在发生的,这就是会按照人类的要求改变的

I am the energies of the Eclipse of 4/8/2024.  I see you, as my plasma light codes are heightened, as the ring of fire fills the energies of the entire planet know that all is well. Source is in control of this project which is why you are here. Have you ever thought of that? That perhaps this was a difficult task and you were needed? A Great Honor. I honor you with my energies just as you honor me and the collective with yours. There have been and will continue to be many eclipse pathways but none will be like me for I am unique, individuated as I am the cross over from Pisces to Aquarius, from pre-ascensions to pre-illuminations and this is a glorious thing.
我是4月8号日食的能量。我看到了你,当我的等离子光之代码被提高,当火环充满地球,知道一切都好。源头掌控着这个项目,所以你在这里。你有没有想过这一点?这也许是一个艰难的任务,你被需要?一份伟大的荣誉。我用我的能量荣耀你,就像你用你的能量荣耀我和集体。还会有很多的日食,但没有一个是像我这一个,因为我是独特的,个性化的,因为我是从双鱼座穿越到水瓶座,这是一件辉煌的事情

This one is sitting in the sun as she types and my energies are permeating her being for there I am. There are many high levels of beings upon and around your world cocooning it with light as it should be for such an auspicious event to unfold. The awakening of a planetary realm where all will have the choices to choose, it is a great event and a time of great contemplation and movement. Movement forward, closer to Source is the movement that will be sweeping across this planetary realm.
管道正坐在太阳底下打字,我的能量在穿透她的存在。地球上和周围有着很多高层面的存在用光包裹地球,以便让这样吉祥的事件展开。这是行星领域的一个苏醒,所有人都会有选择,这是一个伟大的事件,一个沉思和运动的时刻。前进运动,更加接近源头是一个会横扫整个行星领域的运动

I am balanced, whole. I send you my light energies of joy, of balancing, of sexual energy, of power, of renewal. All will be made known. All will be made clear. You will have the mental prowess and spiritual alacrity to perceive with great wisdom so that you can no longer be deceived. This is part of the ascension process, being able to truly see with clear vision. And you will.
我是平衡的,完整的。我发送你我的光,喜悦、平衡、力量、更新的能量。一切都会被知道。一切都会变得清晰。你会拥有强大的精神力量和活力去伴随着伟大的智慧感知,这样你不再会被欺骗。这是扬升进程的一部分,能够用清晰的视野去看。

The demons that have been unleashed are simply trying to create more havoc, for the soul of a human is a valuable one. Do not let them in your house. Do not let them in your awareness. Command them to leave you and they must. Do not be afraid. There are many scare tactics in the works but none of them are true, in that only Source is true and you have been living in an immersive holographic matrix and so the truth has been so twisted. Know that all is most well and that ascension cannot be stalled, cannot be stopped, cannot be rerouted, cannot be re-timelined. No. Ascension is here within the hearts of those who will receive it, and offered to the hearts that will refuse it but here nonetheless. And so it is.
被释放出来的恶魔在试图创造更多的混乱,因为人类的灵魂是宝贵的。不要让它们进入你的家。不要让它们进入你的意识命令它们离去,它们就必须离去。不要害怕。有着很多的恐吓战术在运作,但没有一个是真实的,只有源头是真实的,你一直生活于一个沉浸式的全息矩阵中,所以真相是如此扭曲。知道一切都好,扬升不会被拖延,无法被阻止,不会改变路线,不会重新设定时间线。扬升处于每一个会接收它的人心中,会提供给拒绝它的人,不管怎样它都会前来

It is a great honor to connect with the galactics and light workers / masters on the surface of Earth just before my true arrival. I welcome you with my open heart and I receive the light codes of glory given to me, bestowed to me, just as they are freely bestowed to you, my friends, my dear ones.
很荣幸来与地球上的光之工作者,大师连接。我敞开心欢迎你,接收给予我的辉煌光之代码,就像它们被免费馈赠给你,朋友们

期:2024年4月8日
来自:galaxygirl
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 03:30 , Processed in 0.031966 second(s), 24 queries .