12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-4-9 10:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【大天使麦克】神圣的指引

What is to be considered?

要考虑什么?

Divine guidance is given to every human being. Anyone who asks for this guidance is given it. What is it that you need to consider? What is it that allows you to experience and live this guidance in everyday life?

神圣的指引被给予了每一个人。任何请求这个指引的人都会被给予。你需要考虑的是什么?什么会让你在日常生活中体验这个指引?

Your constant connection and communication with God brings everything on the way. Many people turn only in exceptional cases or emergencies to God. They expect themselves then a miracle if all possibilities are exhausted and if all ropes tear. It happens that miracles arise and that you are given. However, in the daily life GOD is for a lot of people still a stranger, as if your affairs were unknown to GOD and as if GOD was not familiar to your heart.

与神持续的连接与交流会带来一切。许多人只有在特殊情况或紧急情况下才转向神。只有所有的可能性都用尽了,所有的绳索都断裂,他们才期待奇迹。然后奇迹就会浮现,你会被给予。无论如何,在日常生活中神对很多人来说依旧是一个陌生人,好似你的事务神是不知道的,好似神不熟悉你的心

The visible and noticeable perception of the guidance of God in your life happens as soon as you connect yourself permanently with God.

清晰地感知到神的指引会在你与神建立永久的连接时发生

GOD is the key

神是关键

You have the choice to invite GOD permanently into your life or to welcome GOD as a stranger in your life now and then.

你可以选择邀请神永远进入你的生活或者欢迎神(作为一个陌生人)偶尔进入你的生活

Today, a direct, intact and constant connection to the DIVINE is the key to a meaningful and providentially sustained life.

今天,与神拥有一个直接的、完整的、持续的连接是获得一个有意义的有如神助的生活所必需的

How can you explain to yourself what is happening on earth at present? How is that what now takes place, changes and transforms, to be mastered differently than with GOD as your ally at your side? How long do you still want to walk alone and choose disoriented detours?

如何对自己解释正在地球上发生的一切?现在正在发生的、改变的一切如何伴随着神(作为你身边的盟友)不一样地精通?你还想要单独行走并选择看不清方向的弯路多久?

Choose GOD and you have decided everything what is to decide for a human being all his life.

选择神,你就决定了一个人类这一生所要决定的一切

This is my message to you today, beloved human being: to live with GOD, to ask GOD for direct intervention and to align yourself according to the guidance of GOD.

这是我今天给予你的信息,亲爱的:和神一起生活,请求神的直接干预,让你与神的指引对齐

More is not to be done. Your soul does not demand more from you than that you open yourself more and more to God throughout your life.

没有更多的事情要去做。你的灵魂对你的要求只有在你的人生中更多地向神敞开

HIS glory is YOUR glory, HIS power is YOUR power and HIS love is THE stream that feeds you on all planes of your being – so also on earth.

他的荣耀就是你的荣耀,他的力量就是你的力量,他的爱就是你存在的所有平面上(包括地球)滋养你的洪流

Beloved you are, honored and carried by the ONE strength, the ONE power, the ONE love – God.

亲爱的,你被唯一的力量、爱(神)荣耀着、支持着

I am always with you. The sword is my strength, the truth my power and to illuminate to you the way to GOD is my service.

我总是与你在一起。真理是我的力量,为你照亮通往神的道路是我的服务

ARCHANGEL MICHAEL

大天使麦克

日期:2024年4月4日
来自:Jahn J Kassl
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 08:01 , Processed in 0.092036 second(s), 25 queries .