主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-4-6 09:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
大天使麦克-为什么没什么东西发生

Today many will say that I will be lighter, I will be calmer, I will be talking about beautiful things. Yes, now is the time to forget about our problems, forget about our anxiety, forget about everything that worries us.

今天很多人会说我会变得更加轻盈、更加平静、我会谈论美好的事物。是的,现在是时候去忘记我们的问题、我们的焦虑、一切令我们担忧的东西

We are aware, each of us, that life on the planet is increasingly difficult to live. It’s hard to be happy, it’s hard to be happy all the time, it’s hard to connect. We understand all this, we know what happens on the planet.

我们明白,地球上的生活是越来越难。很难去变得开心,很难去连接。我们明白这一切,我们知道地球上发生了什么

Many people often answer me: “no, you don’t know what we live through, because you don’t live here.” And I will answer that this is a big mistake, because we see the energy of everything that happens on the planet and of everything that happens to every human being on it. So, I may not have a body, I may never have incarnated, but I trust and understand every point that exists on this planet. I trust the things we do. I trust the things we are bringing to the entire ascension process. And I know how everyone is reacting to this entire process.

很多人经常回复我说“不,你不知道我们在经历什么,因为你没有生活在这里。”我会说这是一个巨大的错误,因为我们看到了地球上发生的一切,每个人身上发生的一切。所以,我可能没有一个身体,但我理解地球上的每一个点。我相信我们所做的事情。我相信我们带给扬升进程的东西。我知道每个人如何对这个进程起反应

We already said here, a long time ago, that it would be wonderful if Gaia made her ascension all at once, there would simply be nothing to transmute, there would be nothing to change and simply everyone would be in high vibration and the ascension would be complete for all inhabitants of the planet. This would be magnificent and wonderful in the Universe.

我们很久前就说过,如果盖亚一次性就成功扬升,这会是美好的,就没什么需要去转化、去改变,每个人都会处于高振动中,扬升会为所有人完成。这会是宏伟的且奇妙的

But unfortunately, this is not the reality of this planet. But it’s also not something that only this planet goes through. There are many other orbs in the Third Dimension that go through almost the same problems that you go through here. There is not just this planet going through this process. This is how those who do not adapt to everything we are presenting and talking about will be taken. We need to have a place to accommodate all these people and there are many orbs for that. So, the only thing I want you to start (yes, that’s the word: start) to have a new perspective on what the future of this planet will be.

但不幸的是,这不是地球的现实。但这也不是只有地球会经历的东西。三维层面有着很多其它的星球在经历跟你差不多的情况。不只是地球在经历这个进程。这是那些不适应我们呈现和谈论的一切之人会经历的。我们需要有一个地方来容纳所有这些人,有着很多的星球为此存在。所以,我希望你开始对地球的未来拥有一个新的视角

We have been saying that the new world is coming, a world where there will be equality, a world where there will be no hunger, a world where everyone will be equal, in every way. And many of you long for this world and this day, wish it would happen tomorrow. But, I would also like to remind you that the planet is not yet clean. The shadows continue to call the shots in many parts of the planet and each step we take needs to be taken very carefully, with a lot of planning so that we do not attract anything bad to each inhabitant of this planet.

我们一直在说新世界正在到来,一个平等的,没有饥饿,每个人在各方面都是平等的世界。你们许多人渴望这个世界,希望它明天就到来。但,我想要提醒你,地球还未清理干净。阴影继续在很多地方发号施令,我们的每一步都需要非常小心,需要很多的规划,这样我们就不会把任何不好的东西吸引给人类

You know many stories that the cornered enemy becomes increasingly violent, but this is unfortunately true and it is happening right now, on this planet. The loss of the war for them is inevitable. They have the awareness that they have lost, but they cannot simply leave of their own free will without leaving an important and painful mark on the inhabitants of this planet.

你听过很多走投无路的敌人变得越来越暴力,很可惜这是真的,这正在发生。他们的失利不可避免。他们知道他们失败了,但他们就是不走,因为他们有着自由意志,他们想要在人类身上留下痛苦的印记

So, every time you plead with us, every time you ask, “When will it happen? Why hasn’t it happened yet?” You talk, talk, talk and nothing happens. You see the world not through the eyes we see it. We see exactly where evil has infiltrated, where evil still has power.

所以,每一次你恳求我们,每一次你问“什么时候会发生?为什么还未发生?”你说没什么东西发生。你没有通过我们的眼睛看待世界。我们清晰地看到邪恶在哪里渗透,在哪里依旧有力量

So, until we take away all weapons – and don’t understand as weapons only those that you know – there are weapons that you don’t imagine exist in their hands yet. Then, many of you may say: “But haven’t you managed to destroy everything with all this time?” And I answer: the most grotesque part, the heaviest part has already been destroyed. That part where they could press a single button and put this planet in the air was destroyed a long time ago. The weapons I am referring to are not physical and visible weapons, they are invisible weapons that could exterminate a large part of the planet, if launched into the air of this planet.

所以,在我们拿走所有的武器之前—不要理解武器为你所知的那种武器—有着你想象不到的武器在他们手中。然后,你们许多人会说“时间都过了这么久了,你们还没有摧毁那些东西吗?”我回答“最丑陋的部分,最沉重的部分已被摧毁。他们按下一个按钮就能够蒸发地球的那部分已被摧毁。我现在所说的武器不是有形的、可见的武器,它们是无形的,如果发射到空中能够消灭很多人”

So don’t judge us. Don’t ask us to walk quickly, to make everything happen. The safety of the planet’s inhabitants must come first, and at this time we do not distinguish between who is light and who is not. Don’t think this way. Do not think that this would be a good time for those who are not light to be destroyed, because that is not what would happen. The enemy always protects himself. So, we are taking very careful and planned steps at every moment. We have achieved victories every day. But nothing can be at the speed you want. We must always be very careful.

所以不要评判我们。不要叫我们快点走,让一切快点发生。人类的安全是首要的,此刻我们不会区分谁是光,谁是黑暗。不要这么想,不要认为这是很好的时间去摧毁不是光的人,因为这不会发生。敌人总是会保护好自己。所以,我们每个时刻都要采取非常谨慎和有计划的步骤。我们每天都在收获胜利。但没什么能够达到你想要的速度。我们必须总是很小心

The only thing we ask throughout this process is that you don’t get discouraged and don’t give up on continuing your journey. Unfortunately, many have already had enough. Many thought it would be a snap of the fingers and everything would be resolved. So, I ask each one of you: how many lives have you had on this planet? How many times have your souls incarnated and disincarnated? What actions have their souls committed? Good luck, success for your souls. Now the bad ones need to be cleaned, they need to be eliminated so that you are in a position to have a sufficient light quotient for ascension.

我们唯一对你的请求就是不要气馁,不要放弃继续你的旅程。可惜,许多人已经受够了。许多人认为这是很简单的事情,打个响指一切都会被解决。所以,我请问你们每个人:你在地球上拥有过多少生世?你的灵魂化身了多少次?你做出过什么行为?现在,不好的需要被清理,所以你处于拥有足够的光熵来提升的位置

And do you think all of this is also a snap of the fingers? You can’t even change the way you live. Many people to this day haven’t given up anything, because they think they can’t live without what they learned to like. To date, they haven’t been able to give up anything, but they want to reach the Fifth Dimension. They want everything to happen in the blink of an eye, because they don’t want to have to deal with anything. So, those who are giving up, who think the journey is too long, don’t serve as a lesson or copy for those around you watching.

你认为这一切打个响指就能解决吗?你都无法改变你的生活方式。许多人到今天还未放弃任何东西,因为他们认为没有他们已经喜欢上的东西就无法活下去。到目前为止,他们还不能够放弃任何东西,但他们想要到达五维。他们想要一切在眨眼间发生,因为他们不想要处理任何东西。所以,那些放弃了,认为旅程太长的人,不要成为观看着你的人的课程或模版

May everyone who chose to follow this journey choose to continue following it for as long as necessary, for as long as it takes. Do not give up. Because every day that we don’t allow anything to happen to make everything quick, is another day that you have the opportunity to elevate yourselves, to increase your vibrations.

希望每一个选择跟随这个旅程的人继续跟随,不管要多久。不要放弃。因为只要今天我们还未让任何东西发生来加速一切,你就又有了一天去提升自己,提高自己的振动

So why despair? Why the anxiety? Why so many questions have you been asking us? Everything will happen at the right time. When it’s ideal, when it’s safe and when it has to be. There is no way to be different.

所以为什么绝望、焦虑?为什么那么多的问题?一切会在正确的时间发生。当它是理想的,当它是安全的,当它不得不。

Unfortunately, the vast majority of this planet has no idea, not even the slightest, of what is happening. They realize that there is something different in the air, they notice some different things on the planet itself, but they cannot believe that something will change. So, all this majority generates energy, generates thoughts that also delay the entire process. So, I’m going to use an expression that you often use, it’s almost as if we were drying ice. I say almost, because we are able to overcome what is emanated.

但大多数人不清楚,一点都不知道正在发生什么。他们明白有什么东西不一样了,他们注意到了一些不同的东西,但他们不相信有什么会改变。所以,这些人产生了能量,产生了想法,拖延了整体进程。我会使用一个你经常使用的表达,这就像我们是干冰。我说就像,因为我们能够克服散发出来的东西

Every being of light that you know is on a daily and uninterrupted journey of emanating energy and light to the planet, so that it can neutralize all this negative energy generated by every thinking mind, which doesn’t care what is happening to it. the planet. So, if you who have some conscience also start to give up, start to be part of this other big block, what will happen in a while? There will be minorities that will be able to effectively evolve.

每一个你所知的光之存在每天都在散发能量和光,这样它可以中和不关心正在发生什么的头脑产生的消极能量。所以,如果你,有着一些良知的人也开始放弃了,开始成为这个阻碍物的一部分,一段时间后会发生什么?只有少数人能够有效地进化

Because one thing is certain, my brothers, no matter the date, no matter the day, Gaia will ascend. There is no return on this, it is a process that is in full swing, it is moving quickly. And the moment will come when Gaia will ascend and will only go on this path with her, whoever is ready, whoever is not will not go. And there is no way, there is no bribery, there is no pleading, there is no crying, there is nothing. Because what will take away will be the vibration, nothing else. If you vibrate high, you will. If it doesn’t vibrate, it won’t . It’s very simple.

因为有一件事是确定的,不管什么日期,无论哪一天,盖亚会扬升。这是没有回头路的,这是一个在全速进行的进程。盖亚扬升的时刻会到来,任何准备好的人会一起前进,没有准备好的人会离去。没有别的办法,没有贿赂,没有恳求,没有哭泣能够让你前进。因为振动会决定一切。如果你振动很高,你会前进。反之亦然

So, you who already have a conscience need not to doubt what we are doing. Do not doubt what is happening around this planet. Look at the planet. Look at your skies. What you have seen, and will see more and more, we are not inventing here. It is visible to the eyes of many that galactic beings are prowling your skies.

所以你,已经有意识的人需要相信我们所做的。不要怀疑正在发生的东西。看向地球,看向天空。你所看到的,会更多地被看到,我们没有在编造谎言。很多人可以看到银河存在徘徊在空中

And is the planet the same as it always was? Of course not. The entire process that Gaia is going through to evolve is generating the changes that are happening in every part of the planet. But everything is at a standstill, isn’t it? We are doing nothing. So, I would like to leave a question, not in each one’s mind, but in each one’s heart: what do you actually expect ? What do you actually believe in? And I’m going to ask you more questions: how long are you willing to wait? Maintaining the same pace, maintaining the same belief and maintaining the same confidence, until when?

地球还像以前一样吗?当然不。盖亚正在经历的进化进程在每个地方产生了改变。但一切都处于停滞状态,是不是?我们什么都没在做。所以,我想要留下一个问题,不是在每个人的头脑中,而是心中:你到底在期待什么?你到底相信什么?我还想问你“你愿意等待多久?在那一天到来之前能够保持住相同的步伐、信念、信心吗?”

So, once again, I repeat: every day you have the opportunity to take a step forward, to climb a step in that pyramid . Is this not important? Well, it gives you more time to prepare, for you to learn more and more, for you to have more and more knowledge. Or not, you prefer to just charge, charge, charge and doubt. Doubt what we say, doubt what we do.

所以,再次,我重复:每一天你都有机会向前迈一步,在金字塔上攀登一步。这不重要吗?这给予了你更多的时间去准备,去学习更多,去拥有更多的学识。或者你更喜欢怀疑。怀疑我们所说的,我们所做的

But, as we always say: each one has their own choice, each one chooses their own path. I’m not going to sit here and ask: “look, please help us. Keep your vibrations high, because otherwise we won’t achieve anything.” No, I won’t ask for that. Because we will do our part anyway. You increase the negative vibration and we increase the positive and we continue moving forward, nothing changes for us.

但如我们总是所说:每个人都有自己的选择,每个人选择自己的道路。我不会坐在这里说“请帮助我们。保持你的振动高涨,如果不这么做我们就无法实现任何东西。”不,我不会请求你这么去做。因为我们还是会做自己的那部分工作。你增加消极的振动,我们会增加积极的振动,我们会继续前进,对我们来说没什么改变

Now if you choose to abandon ship, if you choose to no longer want to follow the path, it is not us who will suffer, it is not us who will not go to the Fifth Dimension, it will and will be your choices. We will continue step by step as we are doing and go until the end. And if in the end Gaia ascends and does not have an inhabitant vibrating loudly, it will be so. Gaia will ascend alone and will be populated by high-dimensional beings, until you reincarnate here or not, as you wish. Nothing will change for us.

现在,如果你选择弃船,如果你选择不再跟随道路,受苦的不会是我们,不会前往五维的不是我们,这会是你的选择。我们会继续一步接一步,直到最后。如果最终盖亚扬升,没有一个居民响亮地振动,那也只能如此。盖亚会自己扬升,会被高纬度的存在充满,直到你再次化身,或者不。对我们来说没什么不同

So, I just want to warn each one of you: what choice are you making of complaining about tiredness, complaining that you can’t take it anymore, that nothing happens, that nothing changes and simply abandoning the journey? But, if that’s your choice, it’s okay. It is a shame. Not for us, understand this. But, for you, because you will miss the chance to be that being who one day ascended on a planet in the physical body and will be able to tell this story to the entire Universe, so that the other orbs believe that this is possible.

所以,我只是想要提醒每个人:你在选择抱怨疲惫、抱怨你无法再忍受,抱怨没什么东西发生,没什么东西改变,然后放弃旅程?但,如果这是你的选择,没关系。很可惜。但不是对我们而言,明白这一点。而是对你来说,因为你会错过在物理身体中扬升的机会,并把这个故事告诉给全宇宙,这样别的星球也能相信这是可能的

So, my brothers, the journey continues for us as well as for you. We change the timeline almost daily, so that we can speed up the entire process, so that we can bring the necessary security to act definitively. But, we are not irresponsible. We know exactly what needs to be done. And we would very much like to have your company in this fight, in this group that vibrates loudly, in this group that effectively wants to go together with Gaia.

所以朋友们,旅程为我们以及你继续着。我们几乎每天都在改变时间线,这样我们可以加速整体进程,这样我们可以带来所需的安全来采取果断的行动。但,我们不是不负责任的。我们知道什么需要完成。我们非常希望你参与进来,在这个团队中响亮地振动,这个想要和盖亚一同前进的团队

I sincerely hope that each of you analyze, think, but from the bottom of your heart, what do you really expect from tomorrow? What is your attitude right now? Are you confident, regardless of any weather, are you confident and following your path? Or are you already tired, are you almost giving up on everything? Or have you had enough and given up on everything? Where are you right now?

我真诚地希望你们每个人去从内心深处分析、思考,你对明天的期望是什么?你现在的态度是什么?你有信心吗?不管天气如何,你有信心并跟随道路吗?还是你已经累了,几乎就要放弃了?还是你受够了,已经放弃了?你现在在哪?

Now, I just wish you would always remember what we say. We know we still have a lot to do, but nothing stops us from doing it quickly. So, will you be ready? Or are you counting and giving thanks for each day that we can’t do anything, because there’s one more day you have to do nothing too? And then, by the time you realize that you need to reach the necessary level, I guarantee you my brother, it will be too late. Don’t pay to watch, this is not a game. And we’re certainly not bluffing.

现在,我只是希望你永远记住我们所说的。我们知道我们依旧有很多事情要做,但没什么可以阻止我们快速行动。所以,你会准备好吗?还是继续数日子,感谢我们什么都没在做,因为又过了你没什么可做的一天?然后,当你意识到你需要到达所需的水平,我保证,已经太晚。不要付费观看,这不是一场比赛。我们没有在虚张声势

Everyone needs to take care of their own journey. With intensity and desire, regardless of what happens around you or outside your front door. Because the journey is necessary, evolution is necessary, so we walk towards it. Now, with a lot of faith, without caring about what happens outside. Just looking out for yourself, for your own preparation. This is what I expect from each one of you.

每个人需要照顾好自己的旅程。伴随着强度和渴望,不管周围或外面正在发生什么。因为旅程是所需的,进化是所需的。现在,伴随着大量的信念,不要去关心外面发生了什么。为自己着想,去做好准备。这是我对你们每个人的期待

Look at your feet, at your feet, so you can see exactly the path you are following. And always be careful to choose the path that will effectively lead you to evolution. Making a mistake or leaving it for later is not the best choice. You need to be aware of what is happening and prepare. Or better yet, always be ready because everything can change from day to night.

看向自己的步伐,这样你可以看到你在行走什么道路。总是仔细选择会有效带你朝向进化的道路。犯错或者以后再说不是最好的选择。你需要意识到正在发生什么,并做好准备。或者说,总是准备好,因为一切可以在一天之中改变

We will never tell you how or when we will do anything, so many paths may lie ahead and anything could happen tomorrow. So, would you be ready? Or are you at least at an acceptable level for the entire process? Ask yourself this question. Seek the answer. But, seek with awareness, seek with truth, don’t let the ego speak because it will tell you that you are ready.

我们永远不会跟你说什么时候我们去做任何事情或者如何去做,前方可能有很多条道路,明天任何事情都可能发生。所以你能准备好吗?或者至少处于接纳的状态?问自己这个问题。寻找答案。但,伴随着意识寻找,不要让小我说话,因为它会告诉你你准备好了

And unfortunately, what I have seen most is this, many people saying: “no. I’m ready. My walk is ready. I don’t need anything else.” And I look back and see an extremely dark path behind, that is, the shadows are still there, acting all the time.

不幸的是,我看到很多人在说“不,我准备好了。我的道路准备好了。我不需要任何东西了。”我回头一看,看到一条极其黑暗的道路,那就是,阴影依旧在那,时时刻刻在行为

It is a shame. It’s a shame, because I would like my warriors, today, that army that I always assemble, to be ready, but unfortunately it is not. Because the majority did, they did little of what needed to be done and today they still think they can leave it until tomorrow, “ah, I’ll start tomorrow. Oh, I’ll start next week. Oh, I’ll start next year.” Unfortunately, steps are being taken backwards and not forwards.

这很可惜,因为我希望我的战士们,准备好,但很可惜没有。因为大多数人没有去做需要完成的,今天他们依旧认为他们可以把这些东西留给明天。“啊,我明天再开始。哦,我下周再开始。我明年再开始。”很可惜,这是在倒退,不是前进

So, may each of you look consciously at the path you are taking. Look carefully at where you are getting. And never forget: the journey is yours. Regardless of what happens around or outside your home, because the choices remain yours. Think about it. Think a lot. And there may still be time for many to return to the walk but don’t rely too much on time, because at any moment you could have many surprises. Oh, absolutely.

所以,我希望你们每个人有意识地看向你拾起的道路。仔细看向你在朝向哪里。永远不要忘记:旅程是你自己的。不管你家周围或外面发生了什么,因为选择依旧是你的。想一想。可能依旧有时间让许多人返回道路,但不要太依赖时间,因为随时随地你都会遇到很多惊喜,绝对的

日期:2024年3月30日
来自:anjos
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 06:17 , Processed in 0.041161 second(s), 25 queries .