12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-4-2 11:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
巴巴吉-细胞的重新对齐

Realignment of human cells

人类细胞的重新对齐

Humanity rules! People become human again and the dark, loveless and inhuman age comes to an end!

人类崛起!人类再次成为人类,黑暗、无爱和不人道的时代结束了

Gone is the time of coldness, hopelessness and fear. What is happening now is the energetic transformation of the earth – and through this, people are also being transformed in all their limbs.

离去的是冷漠、绝望和恐惧的时代。正在发生的是地球的转变—经由此,人类也会转变

It happens imperceptibly at first. The cells of the people are flooded by light-filled energies until they are aligned with the light of GOD. If this state is reached in the human being, then the perception of the human being begins to change – and it is the perception of the human being which also changes everything in the outside.

它一开始是察觉不到的。人类的细胞被充满光的能量淹没,直到与神之光对齐。如果这个状态被达到,那么人类的感知开始改变—这也会改变外在的一切

What we experience at present on earth is the change of the perception of the human being. Only by this a leap of consciousness is possible!

我们正在体验的是人类感知的改变。只有这样意识的飞跃是可能的

It happens that people become more receptive to the light-filled and positive visions – and they start to turn away from the false prophets of the end times.

发生的是人类变得更加容易接收充满光的、积极的愿景—他们开始远离结束时刻的假先知

Through the realignment of human cells, people begin to understand what power and strength is inherent in them and they stop viewing themselves as victims or feeling like pawns of invisible forces. This changes everything!

通过细胞的重新对齐,人类开始明白内在持有的力量,他们停止视自己为受害者或者是无形力量的棋子。这改变了一切

Awakening of the soul power

灵魂力量的苏醒

The first signs of this are clearly visible today. More and more people are coming into their own and more and more people want to take their destiny into their own hands.

这第一个迹象在今天清晰可见。越来越多的人进入自身的力量,越来越多的人想要把自己的命运掌握在自己手中

The belief in institutions and authorities dwindles to the extent that a person understands himself as an authority and begins to live courageously from within himself.

对权威的信任减少到一个人开始明白自己就是权威的程度,并开始勇敢地生活

Now the miracle of the inner transformation of more and more people is happening.

现在,越来越多的人进行内在转变的奇迹正在发生

It can no longer be stopped, for the process of becoming conscious has progressed further than is apparent to the eye.

它无法再被阻止,因为变得有意识的进程已经发展到肉眼可见的程度

The old systems are breaking down and the standardized life in bondage is dissolving. With every person who takes the law of action into his hands, the still prevailing system – like old walls – develops cracks. This erosion is in full swing, the tipping point will soon be reached.

旧的系统在完结,约束人的标准化生活正在溶解。随着每一个人把行为法则掌握在自己手中,依旧占据主导的系统—就像旧的墙—出现了裂缝。这种侵蚀全力进行中,临界点很快会到达

Humanity comes into its own soul power and people reflect on themselves. This is the way of the warrior, the path of the masters who were born on earth at that time.

人类进入灵魂的力量,人类自省。这是战士的道路,此刻诞生在地球上的大师的道路

Your tasks receive validity!

你的任务有效地被接收

Go on courageously!

勇敢地前进

Stay true to your inner visions of a New Earth with humanity connected in love!

保持新地球的愿景,伴随着在爱中相连的人类

Those forces that must leave the stage of this world now are doing everything they can to torpedo your efforts and endeavors!

必须离开这个世界的力量正在尽一切所能破坏你的努力

Do not let this impress nor discourage you! Continue to walk the path of the light courageously, know God at your side and me who I am BABAJI – working in the daily life of your life.

不要因此气馁。继续勇敢地行走光的道路,知道神在你的身边,我在你的日常生活中运作

Everything is evident to me! I know your motives, I know your heart, I know your needs and I know your tasks.

一切对我来说是明显的!我知道你的动机,我知道你的心,我知道你的需求,我知道你的任务

Trust the flow of life and the goal you have set for yourself for this life. Trust your inner impulses more than all calls from outside! Go your way, even in the face of resistance. This is the quality that is needed now.

相信生命的流动以及你对此生设置的目标。相信内在的冲动,而不是来自外在的呼唤!行走自己的道路,即使在面对阻力的时候。这是此刻所需的品质

For even as more and more people find their humanity, the opposing forces remain, and they have the potential to bring down wavering Warriors of the Light until the very end.

因为即使越来越多的人找到自己的人性,相反的力量依旧存在,它们会击倒摇摆不定的光战士

Connect yourself with GOD and form a unity with me, who I am BABAJI. Then the protection is certain to you and your tasks attain validity on earth.

与神连接,与我统一。然后保护是肯定的,你的任务会有效地完成

Beloved are you for all eternity, for I know YOU!

BABAJI

你永远被深爱着,因为我知道你,巴巴吉

日期:2024年3月26日
来自:Jahn J Kassl
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 03:09 , Processed in 0.033098 second(s), 24 queries .