主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-4-2 11:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
委员会-什么是处于当下

Present means in the present. Acting, doing, feeling, thinking… now. And you are always in the present because you are always doing these things now. To be fully present in the moment is to pay attention to what is going on. When you are in your head, you do not pay attention to what is happening. There are signs everywhere that you miss because you are not paying attention, you are engaged in your mind and not in the reality you are playing.

当下意味着在现在。在这个时刻行为、做事情、感受、思考等。你总是在当下,因为你总是在此刻做着这些事情。完全处于当下就是留意正在发生什么。当你处于头脑中,你并没有在留意正在发生什么。四处都有着迹象,你错过了,因为你没有在留意,你接洽你的头脑,而不是你在玩耍的现实

Whatever you are doing, you need to be present, as in fully engaged in that activity. When you are with someone, you need to be fully present. Some times messages are passed on through someone else. But if you are too busy analyzing what they said, judging them in some way, then you are not listening, and therefore missing any vital information that could be passed on to you.

无论你在做什么,你需要处于当下,来充分接洽那个活动。当你与某人在一起,你需要完全处于当下。有时候信息通过别人传递给你。但如果你忙于分析他们在说什么,在某种方式中评判他们,而不是聆听,从而错失了任何会传递给你的有效信息

Present means engaged. Wherever you are standing, are you being engaged with your environment or are you disconnected from your environment, living in your head? Your head is filled with stories. Your head is filled with questions. Your head is not in the present unless you choose to stay there. Engaged is the word we use. Because really, you are always in the present for there is only the present moment. Even when you are thinking of past or future, you are still in the now moment, experiencing the past or future.

处于当下意味着参与/介入/接洽。无论你站在哪里,你在接洽环境还是与环境断连,活在头脑中?你的头脑充满了故事。你的头脑充满了问题。你的头脑不处于当下,除非你选择。接洽就是我们使用的词语。因为事实上,你总是处于当下,因为只有当下。即使你在思考过去或未来,你依旧处于当下,体验着过去或未来

You are always here, always now. When you are engaged in the here and now, you can get the cues coming to you. In other words, you are not trying to escape anything about your now. You are not trying to shove your head in your device to escape a conversation. You are not shutting the door on someone asking a favor. When you are engaged, you can respond, without having to run away. And when you are engaged, present, the larger part of you also present can give you the best answer, point you to the perfect solution, so you don’t have to turn away from anything.

你总是在当下。当你接洽当下,你可以得到暗示。换句话说,你没有试图逃避任何当下的东西。你没有试图把头塞到手机里来逃避一个对话。你没有拒绝别人对帮助的请求。当你接洽,你可以响应,不需要逃跑。当你接洽,处于当下,你更大的部分也会来到当下,给予你最好的答案,指明完美的解决方案,这样你就不需要回避任何东西

When you are present, you are honest with yourself and others about how you feel. You are not trying to bury your emotions nor are you trying to hide them nor run away so as not to express them. You are there. Whatever comes up is expressed. Whatever you need is expressed. Whatever you feel is expressed. At one point, one must learn to stand up for ones self and that can only happen if one is willing to be honest, without thinking of what the other will think.

当你处于当下,你对自己和他人真诚地表达你的感受。你没有试图埋藏你的情感或者隐藏它们或者逃跑,这样就不用表达它们。你在那。无论什么浮现都会被表达。无论你需要什么都会被表达。无论你感到什么都会被表达。在某种程度上,一个人必须学会拥护自己,这只能在一个人愿意变得诚实,不去想别人会怎么想的时候发生

Present means here and now with all that is happening, here and now with the people I am engaged with, here and now fully engrossed in that activity I am doing. That is here and now. Being present is being here and now so I can feel what is coming up, so I can speak what I feel, sense, what I need, so I can have compassion and love to those in front of me, so I can enjoy what I am doing, so I can decide what I prefer from the menu before me.

当下意味着此时此刻与所有正在发生的东西同在,与我在接洽的人同在,全神贯注于我正在进行的活动。这就是此时此刻。处于当下就是处于此时此刻,这样我可以感受什么在浮现,这样我可以述说我的感觉、我需要什么,这样我可以对面前的人持有同情心和爱,这样我可以享受我在做的事情,这样我可以从面前的菜单中决定我喜欢什么

It is easier to hide than tell someone how you feel and risk hurting their feelings. It is easier to run away from a situation you don’t want to face and wish it disappears. It is easier to get mad at someone rather than be honest about what you need, rather than tell them that you come first. And these are things your society needs to work on if you expect to live in a world of authenticity.

比起告诉别人你的感受并有可能伤害到他们的感情,隐藏比较容易。逃避一个你不想要面对的情况并希望它消失更加容易。对某个人生气而不是坦诚你的需求更加容易。这是你们的社会需要致力于的,如果你想要生活在一个真实性的世界中

In a way, present, engaged also means authentic. You are not trying to be someone else, to please another. You are being you. And it shouldn’t matter what another thinks because what they think in that particular moment is also colored by their current state of mind, mental and emotional state which has nothing to do with you.

在某种程度上,处于当下,也意味着真实性。你没有试图成为别人,取悦别人。你在做自己。别人怎么想的不重要,因为他们在那个时刻所想的也是被他们当前的精神状态、情感状态染色,跟你没有什么关系

So that is being present. And it is not something you do once and immediately learn, but a practice that you must apply daily, because you are so used to living in your stories, so used to hiding the truth of who you are, the truth of you being a priority, the truth of how you feel in the moment.

所以这就是处于当下。这不是你做一次就能立刻学会的东西,而是你必须每天都去练习的东西,因为你习惯处于你的故事中,隐藏你的真理,你应该处于第一位的真理,你当前什么感受的真理

日期:2024年3月30日
来自:Nadina Boun
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 19:10 , Processed in 0.036374 second(s), 24 queries .