主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-3-31 10:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
米拉-你会通过这一切

Greetings, I am Mira from the Pleiadian High Council. I’ve been working full-time with the Earth Council for the ascension of the Earth for many years now.

问候,我是昴宿星高级议会的米拉,在地球委员会担任全职工作很多年了

As you can feel, we are very close to the Earth’s ascension. Many have the sense that something big is about to occur. I know you have your eyes on the prize and your hearts in the Golden Age. The fifth dimension is far more than a temptation, it is a reality. It is your future where you will reside as your future self in all of your glory.

正如你可以感觉到的,我们非常接近地球的扬升。许多人感到有什么大事就要发生。我知道你的眼睛盯着奖杯,你的心专注着黄金时代。五维远不止是一种诱惑,它是一个现实。它是你的未来,你会作为你的未来自我处于你全部的辉煌中

The Earth is being expunged from the darkness. The Earth is preparing to bask in her own glory. At this point, we are pleased to say that many of the dark elite have been stripped of their power and are in the process of being located where they deserve to be. Their minions are still attempting to be in control to little avail. They are doing negative things to stress the planet and humanity.

地球在驱散黑暗。地球在准备沐浴于自己的荣耀之中。在这个点,我们很高兴来说许多黑暗精英已被剥夺了力量,正被转移到他们应得的位置。他们的仆人依旧试图掌控局势,但收效甚微。他们在做消极的事情,想要带给地球和人类压力

Most of the ground crew are already conscious and are residing in the fifth dimension. This means they are residing still in the physical form but consciously living in the fifth dimension and higher. This can be challenging for the physical body but you are adapting and adjusting with all of the assistance that can be given from the Light Realms.

大多数地面人员已经处于五维。这意味着他们依旧在物理形态中,但意识生活在五维以及更高。这对物理身体来说可以是具有挑战性的,但你在适应,伴随着来自光之领域的所有协助

Little by little, and faster and faster, you have noticed that life is no longer the way it used to be. The material world is not in sync with higher consciousness. This results in breakdowns and also the magic of breakthroughs. These come when you have stark realizations of more of your gifts and your abilities.

一点一点地,越来越快地,你注意到生活不再如之前那样。物质世界并不与更高的意识同步。这导致了故障以及突破。这些东西会在你对自己的天赋和能力有更深刻认识的时候到来

Your true power is rising in your heart from the Creator within. The light is formidable. Feel it and look into your heart. Trust what you feel and what you know inside. This is about releasing the past and speeding into the future. The old way no longer applies.

你真正的力量正在从你的心中升起。光是令人敬畏的。感受它,看向你的心。相信你感受到的,你内心深处知道的。这是关于释放过去,加速进入未来。旧的方式不再适用

The entire populace of the Earth is beginning to see the truth and it is shocking. Much more of this truth is rising to the surface. They are in shock and are feeling anger and outrage. Some have felt despair, or are beginning to feel it. Our beings of light, the ground crew, are prepared to show the way. They can point things forward into the new era. They can remind others to not reside in fear.

人类正在开始看到真相,它是令人震惊的。更多的真相在浮现。一些人感到震惊,感到愤怒。一些人感到绝望或者正在开始感到绝望。我们的地面人员已经准备好展示道路。他们可以指明新时代的方向。他们可以提醒别人不要处于恐惧之中

We remind you to stay in balance and harmony. Please do not let forthcoming events and predictions throw you off or put you into fear. Focus on your power and your ability to adapt to whatever energies and events present themselves.

我们提醒你处于平衡与和谐。不要让即将到来的事件和预言让你失衡或者让你处于恐惧中。将你的力量和能力专注于适应任何会呈现的能量与事件

You were designed to be on the planet now. Please understand that you will get through this and that you are ready for things to change in the blink of an eye. I would say that you are more than ready for this change because you have completed what you came to do.

你被编排此刻处于地球上。请明白你会通过这一切,你为事物在眨眼间改变准备好了。我会说你不只准备好了,因为你已经完成了你前来要做的

We are with you and are so grateful we are working together as a team. Soon we will be celebrating with the glory of creation.

我们与你在一起,很感谢能够作为一个团队共事。很快我们会伴随着造物的荣耀一起庆祝

We are together and I am sending you joy, love, peace, beauty, abundance, healing, strength and activating your power within. I am Mira.

我们在一起,我发送给你喜悦、爱、平和、美丽、丰盛、疗愈、力量并激活你之内的力量。我是米拉

日期:2024年3月29日
来自:Valerie Donner
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 06:31 , Processed in 0.030909 second(s), 24 queries .