12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-3-27 08:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
巴巴吉-当地球的黑夜结束
Where can I find myself?
我可以在哪里找到自己?

Soul, where do you look for yourself? Spirit, where do I find myself? GOD, who am I when I can no longer remember?
灵魂,你在哪里寻找自己?精神,我在哪里找到自己?神,当我无法再忆起,我是谁?

Beloved human,
亲爱的

all questions find an answer, as soon as you are ready for it, as soon as your heart opens for the answers, which GOD wants to give you.
所有问题都会找到答案,只要你为它准备好了,只要你的心为神想要给予你的答案敞开

That time has truly come today!
那个时间确实在今天到来了

Man’s longing for knowledge and enlightenment is growing. More and more people no longer see any sense in the three-dimensional hustle on earth. They are looking for answers beyond the visible and they are finding them. Earthly explanatory models for the state of the world are no longer sufficient and so more and more people are immersing themselves in the divine, in that which surrounds everything.
人类对知识和启蒙的渴望在增涨。越来越多的人不再认为三维的喧嚣有任何的意义。他们在寻找不可见的答案。对世界状态的世俗解答不再足够,所以越来越多的人沉浸于包裹一切的神之中

What is the truth and how am I connected to the truth? This question demands an answer and it is given.
什么是真理,我如何与真理相连?这个问题要求一个答案,它已被给予

This time pushes more and more people to the edge of the bearable. More and more people lose the connection to this matrix, and many sever this connection completely.
这个时刻推动越来越多的人来到了忍耐度的边缘。越来越多的人失去与这个矩阵的连接,许多人完全与这个连接切断。

Take fate into your own hands!
把命运掌握在自己手中

Taking the steering wheel of destiny into one’s own hands is the new style and desire of more and more people. The old matrix shows on all levels that it cannot keep up with the now awakening humanity. People see that the old systems are obsolete.
把命运的方向盘掌握在自己手中是越来越多人的新风格和愿望。旧的矩阵在所有层面上展示了它无法跟上正在苏醒的人类。人们看到旧系统已经过时

Deep inside, the great revolution is taking place, because deep inside the human being, a transformation is taking place that nothing and no one can have a harmful influence on.
内心深处,伟大的革命正在发生,因为内心深处,一个转变正在发生,没什么以及没有人可以对它产生有害的影响

Those who continue to ban GOD from their life and separate themselves from GOD will and must leave this soil. Those who do not recognize the inhuman and godless in this end time will and must continue their development on a plane created for it.
那些继续屏蔽神的人,与神分离的人必须离开这片土地。那些在这个结束时刻没有认识到无人性和不信神的特点之人必须在其它的平面继续他们的发展

Designer and creator
设计师和创造者

The New Earth needs designers and creators, people who think in generations and eons and consecrate their actions to the salvation and welfare of all life. Egoistic motives, inhumanity and unkindness are no longer justified on the New Earth, because those who unhinge the New Earth no longer need this learning experience.
新地球需要设计师和创造者,为后代的人思考并把自己的行动奉献给所有生命的救赎和福祉之人。自私的动机、没人性、不仁慈在新地球上不再是正当的,因为那些继承新地球的人不再需要这个学习体验

So, it happens now that many people say goodbye to earth. With those who have fulfilled their assignments in a light-filled way, those who can no longer contribute anything constructive to the growth of the New Earth also depart from this world.
所以,现在许多人在对地球说再见。那些在充满光的方式中完成了任务的人,那些无法再为新地球的成长做出任何建设性贡献的人也在离开这个世界

GOD intervenes in this process and GOD himself takes all his children back into his arms.
神介入了这个进程,神在带所有的孩子返回自己的怀抱

The end of the present spectacle is in sight. Not by realization of those responsible will the end be reached, but by the withdrawal of these forces from this earth.
当前局面的终结尽在眼前。不是通过要把那些负责的人绳之以法,而是把那些力量踢出地球

Do not worry about this earth, do not worry about those people who have chosen a different path!
不要担忧这个地球,不要担忧选择了一条不同道路的人

Remain free in your thoughts, remain stable in your emotions, for when the dark night of the earth is over, everything ignoble will be eliminated.
保持思想的自由,保持情感的稳定,因为当地球的黑夜结束,一切不光彩的东西会被消灭

Only the true will remain: man in all the beauty of his humanity.
只有真理会存留:所有美丽中的人类

In infinite love
BABAJI
在无限的爱中,
巴巴吉

日期:2024年3月21日
来自:Jahn J Kassl
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 05:02 , Processed in 0.019778 second(s), 22 queries .