主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-3-26 08:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
伟大的宇宙议会-出现在很多地方的柱子

The window of silence opens in front of me, sitting under the pyramid and above the giant mulberry tree, in the space for Telos Lemuria. Breathing and feeling my limbs expand, the light penetrates inside and the light system in my body begins to move, I feel the third eye vibrating, and the body heats up, more and more light is contained within me. Focused on my heart and breathing…

管道:寂静之窗在我面前打开,我坐在金字塔下,巨大的桑树之上,位于泰勒斯·利穆里亚的空间。呼吸并感到我的四肢伸展,光进入体内,我身体中的光之系统开始移动,我感到第三眼在振动,身体开始发热,越来越多的光被包含在我体内。专注于我的心跳和呼吸

I feel them everywhere, see them around me, standing upright about five to seven meters high. Council representatives.

我感到委员会的代表无处不在,看到他们就在我身边,直立着,大约有五到七米高

“Peace be with you, daughter of Adama, blessed are you in your deeds.

代表:阿达玛的女儿,愿你平安,你因为你的行为备受祝福

We have indeed come to talk with you, and pass on the following knowledge through you.

我们前来与你交谈,通过你传递以下知识

I see them as beacons of light and I also see their airy bodies, eyes as blue as the sky of light, and thin bodies that move a constant stream of light within them.

管道:我视他们为灯塔,我还看到了他们轻盈的身体,天空一样蓝的眼睛,纤细的身体,光不断在他们体内流动

I can barely breathe and my body stretches upwards.

我几乎无法呼吸,我的身体向上伸展

“The star of free choice is again present towards the representatives of the civilizations of the stars, where they are the ones who sowed the seeds of their consciousness, and many are many.

代表:自由选择的明星再次呈现给星星文明的代表,他们在很多地方播种了他们意识的种子

Hundreds of millions of years ago, in those days of the giants, they walked on this planet, which was designated for the study of divinity, for learning what is and what is not. One is the poles of divinity, the entire universe is present in learning from this unique planet which was created in the consciousness of the inclusion of all and all.

几亿年前,在巨人的时代,他们行走于这个星球,这个星球是用来研究神性的,来学习什么是以及什么不是。神性的两极。整个宇宙都来这个独特的星球学习,它也是被创造来包含所有意识的

We will not return to human history, but it is important for us to explain that we are standing here as representatives of the people of the different galaxies, to bring themselves to a physical meeting with the people of the planet.

我们不会回到人类的历史,但很重要来解释我们作为不同银河系的人民代表站在这里,来与地球上的人进行物理会面

Heaven and earth alike, you are aware today of a consciousness that did not exist on the face of humanity, 75 years ago. The decision to support and accelerate the technological progress of mankind starting in the 2000s was in order to bring acceleration and growth of consciousness to open communication with the family of the stars, therefore

天堂和地球是类似的,你今天拥有了75年前在人类的脸上不存在的意识支持和加速人类科技进步的决定始于2000年,以便带来意识的加速和成长,从而与星星家人公开交流

You are beloved, sons of men, you sons of God. When you read these words and create a multidimensional communication with us, you are present in the new field of consciousness, which is present at the peak of its formation on the planet.

你被深爱着,神之子。当你阅读这些话语,创造一个与我们的多维度交流,你处于新的意识场域中,这个场域正处于成型的顶峰

Understand and see, these days in the places that have been marked on the planet, we place in the physical aspect, the pillars of light which will support the process of creating holograms and clear communication with us.

明白并看到,这些天在地球上被标记的地方,我们放置了柱子,这些光之柱会支持创造全息图并与我们清晰交流的进程

Allow the pillars of light to be considered as antennas, since the majority of humanity is present in the vision and understanding that there is life beyond the planet today, we continue and implement the plan to fulfill the meetings with you.

光柱被视为天线,因为大多数人现在已经明白地球之外有着生命,我们继续执行计划来完成与你的会面

Human governments can no longer deny and control human blindness.

人类政府无法再否认和控制人类的盲目

Communication is open and uncontrollable, that’s why we developed the undulating energy that passes through what you know as the “Internet”. Understand that many more temptations will be directed at the human consciousness in the coming decade. These developments will continue to support our open communication with you.

交流是开放的,不受控制的,所以我们通过你称为的互联网发展波动的能量。明白在未来的十年里更多的引诱物会被放置到人类的意识中。这些发展会持续支持我们与你公开交流

In the next decade we are training half of the planet’s population to create ways of communication with us. There are many ways, the level of knowledge that human bodies have the ability to carry a greater mass of light than was the case a million years ago is what allows us to move forward with you.

在接下来的十年里,我们会训练一半的人类来创造与我们交流的方式。有着很多方式、知识让人类身体携带远超一百万年前更大质量的光

We need you as you need us. We will not allow anti-matter, there is no darkness to rule the planet, understand that the one deity that drives the highest source of light was the one that conceived the creation of this planet, therefore the DNA of character is dominant in everything that exists on the planet, as well as in human souls. Those who are still in the karmic learning process, will move to other stars to continue learning until they ascend to the 5th to 22nd dimensions of light and more.

我们需要你,就像你需要我们,我们不会允许反物质,不会让黑暗来统治地球,明白驱动最高光之源头的神性是孕育了这个星球的神,因此性格的DNA支配着地球上的一切,在人类灵魂中也是如此。那些依旧处于业力学习进程的人会前往其它的星星继续学习,直到扬升五维至22维度以及之上

Those who are already present in the resonance of the higher luminaries, and who have the ability to carry the higher light are qualified to be led and grasp the consciousness of love and peace.

那些已经处于更高振动中的人,那些有能力携带更高之光的人有资格被引领并领会爱与平和的意识

This consciousness contains the consciousness of a continent known to many of you as Lemuria, these are the high and eternal consciousnesses of light present in the stars of light throughout the universe and beyond.

这个意识包含你们许多人称为利穆里亚的意识,这些是贯穿宇宙的永恒光之意识

The current universe is undergoing a process of purification and expansion, this does not mean that the anti-matter will disappear, but the balance will return to existence, and learning through nothingness. It is significant and extremely important. The essence of the planet is not physical embodiment through suffering.

当前的宇宙正在经历一个净化和扩张的进程,这并不意味着反物质会消失,而是平衡会返回,通过虚无学习。这意义重大且极其重要。地球的本质不是痛苦的物理体现

Divinity itself exists out of love, compassion and eternal peace.

神性出于爱、同情心和永恒的平和存在

That is why we are present today, more than ever, to continue to allow humanity to ascend and develop, to be embodied as the cosmic family of nations.

所以我们今天在这里,继续推动人类扬升和发展,来成为大家庭的一部分

See loved ones, because the more you practice your metaphysical abilities, then you live in harmony with abundance and peace. When there is anger in your world, hallucinate your soul in meaningful learning and allow your human consciousness to become one with your divinity-bearing consciousness.

随着你更多地练习你的形而上能力,你会生活于富足、平和与和谐之中。当世界有着怒火,让你的灵魂进行有意义的学习,让你的人类意识与你神性的意识融合

We recognize you, and show ourselves to those who are ready to incarnate in the parallel worlds.

我们看到了你,在向那些准备好化身到平行世界的人展示自己

Once again we return to the monolithic pillars of light, some of which you see overnight we erect in different regions of the planet since 2020 we have erected a multitude of mysterious monuments, man has not yet understood how they appeared and why. Some of the scientists are already receiving information about the essence of their role. The Utah desert of the USA, Romania, Great Britain and California. In the next decade we will inherit the planet, so that we can move the masses of light and thereby speed up the flow of light, the speed of light will support the human ability to vibrate their bodies and minds to a higher speed. than it has ever been and thus we will be able to support the compressed physical ventilation process in which human beings have been present for the past million years.

我们再次回到巨大的光柱,其中一些你会看到是一夜之间出现的,我们安置在不同的地区,自从2020年以来,我们已经树立了很多神秘的纪念碑,人类还不明白它们是如何出现的,以及为什么。一些科学家已经收到了关于它们角色本质的信息。美国的犹他沙漠、罗马尼亚、英国和加利福尼亚。在接下来的十年,我们会继承地球,这样我们可以推动大量的光,从而加速光的流动,光的加速会支持人类在更高的速度振动身体和头脑的能力。我们也能够支持过去数百万年以来人类一直被压缩的物理通风过程

Beloved children of light,

亲爱的光之子

We are aware of the human emotional bodies and again ask you to observe the stars in the sky of light, can you see the cosmos and beyond it

我们意识到了人类的情感身体,请求你观察天空中的星星,你能看到宇宙以及之上吗?

Many times we ask you to allow yourself to release your grip on the dense and physical world that many of you often hold on to.

很多次我们请求你让自己释放对稠密和物质世界的紧抓

Only when you see a different physical phenomenon of nature, then you awaken to the transition to the coding in the control program, allow it to be released and go free

只有当你看到一个不同的自然物理现象时,你才会意识到控制程序中的编码,让它被释放并自由

We bless you, your brothers, the sons of the Diamond Light, the sons of Alitaia

我们祝福你,你的兄长,钻石之光的孩子

We bless you, your brothers, the sons of God’s light, the sons of Hova

神之光的孩子

We bless you, your brothers, sons of the light of infinite love, sons of Mu.

无限爱之光的孩子,姆大陆的孩子

May be at peace, be the light that you are.

处于平和,成为你所是的光

Representatives of the Cosmos Council

宇宙议会的代表

日期:2024年3月21日
来自:Ayelet Segal

译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 21:54 , Processed in 0.040705 second(s), 24 queries .