主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-3-20 10:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hilarion-进程正在加速

Dear brothers and sisters of planet Earth! I AM HILARION!
亲爱的兄弟姐妹们

Don’t expect me to come here with miraculous formulas or different potions that can eliminate all the problems on your path. The feeling is that everything in your world is getting worse. The world is difficult to live in. All the negative things are surfacing with immense speed and force. So I just say to you: The more you vibrate within these convictions, the more you will attract.
不要期待我带着能够消除你道路上所有问题的神奇配方或药剂前来。你感到世上的一切在变糟。已经难以再生活其中。所有消极的东西在伴随着强劲的速度和力度浮现。所以我只想对你说:你越多地在这些确信中振动,你会吸引越多这些东西

Always think of the following scene: You have a house in which the floor is extremely dirty. What do you do? You take a broom and sweep up the dirt. As you sweep, the dust, which are small particles, rises. But as time goes by, those particles also and you sweep, sweep, sweep, and you get a lot of the dirt off. Then you can take a cloth, wipe it down and the house will be clean.
总是思考以下场景:你有一栋房子,地板很脏。你该怎么办?你拿起扫把,清扫泥土。随着你清扫,小颗粒的灰尘会升起。但随着时间的推移,那些颗粒也会沉积,你扫啊扫,你清除了很多尘埃。然后你拿块布擦,房子就干净了

So bring this scene to what is happening on your planet at the moment. A sweeping has been done. Everything that has accumulated over the eons is suspended to be seen, to be experienced, to be known, to be analyzed. No, nothing is worse, only the dust has risen. So what wasn’t seen is now being seen.
把这个场景带到正在地球上发生的事情上。清扫已经完成。恒久以来积累的东西被看到、体验到、知道、分析。不,没什么变糟,只是尘土飞扬了。所以没有看到的现在被看到了

And most of what you see isn’t pretty, it isn’t pleasant. But, unfortunately, I have to tell you that you created all this. Every particle of it was an energy emanating from you. And everyone is now reaping their own energies.Yes, the energies released by different from the Light, have also accumulated for a long time, buried under your feet. Because you wanted them to. You didn’t want to see, you didn’t want to remember, you didn’t want to live those moments again. So you buried, kept, buried these energies.
大多数你所看到的并不漂亮,并不令人愉快。但,不幸的是,我需要告诉你是你创造了这一切。每一个颗粒都是你散发的能量。每个人都在收获自己的能量。是的,消极的能量也被长时间积累,埋藏在你的脚下。因为你希望这么做。你不想要看到、记得、重温它们。所以你埋藏这些能量

But at that moment, what did the Light do? It lifted everything that was yours. And like you, everyone else’s. So the energies are in the air. And everyone is receiving and vibrating their own energies. Often you think you’re living what your surroundings are bringing. No, you are living what you have emanated at some point on your journey.
但在那个时刻,光做了什么?它提升属于你的一切。每个人都一样。所以能量就在空气中。每个人在接收和振动自己的能量。经常你认为你在体验你的周遭带给你的东西。不,你在体验你在旅程的某个点散发出去的东西

If you experience violence, at some point you emanated this violence. It just came back to haunt you and to ask you for forgiveness. So don’t be surprised by what is already happening around you. Don’t think that the world is hopeless. Remember the scene. The sweeping has been done, the dust is in the air, but there will come a time when all this will be gone. Because those who are looking their own energies in the face with their heart, as a learner, are eliminating the dust from their path and will be able to cleaner, less polluted paths.
如果你体验到了暴力,你在某个点散发了这个暴力。它只是返回来纠缠你,请求你宽恕。所以不要被周围发生的东西惊讶到。不要认为世界没有希望了。记住场景。扫地,尘土飞扬,但会有一天,这一切会消失。因为那些伴随着心面对自己能量的人,作为一个学习者,在消除他们道路上的灰尘,变得更加整洁

Now, those who are looking at all this dust, and complaining, and contesting, don’t want to do nothing, because they think it’s the world that’s vibrating negatively, they will carry their own energies with them. Remember: The chaff is being separated from the wheat. So there will be places where this very polluted energy will be concentrated. And those whose energies are being cleansed will also be concentrated, but in different environments.
现在,那些看向这些灰尘,抱怨并争论,什么都不想要做的人,因为他们认为是世界在振动消极,他们会携带着自己的能量。记住:小麦正在与谷壳分离。所有会有这些污染的能量集中放置的地方。那些能量已经清理干净的人也会集中到一起,但是在不同的环境中

When I talk about environments, I’m talking about vibration. There are vibratory bands and those who clean up their own energies go up in vibration. So look at everything, not with despair, not with fear, not with the certainty that the world is getting worse. Look at what is happening to you. And understand that everything that is coming your way, however difficult, however ugly, however complicated, it’s yours, it’s not the world’s, it’s not someone else’s.
当我谈论环境,我是在说振动。有着振动带,那些清理了自己能量的人会向上。所以看向一切,不要伴随着绝望、恐惧、认为世界在变糟的确定性。看向发生在你身上的一切。明白向你前来的一切,无论多难、多丑陋、多复杂,都属于你,不是世界的,不是别人的

It’s everything you need to see, understand and deal with. But as we always say, it’s all a choice. You choose to treat it. You choose to clear those energies, or not. Just I remind you: the process is accelerating. So make your choice. Choose which path to follow. And you will certainly attract exactly what you choose.
这是你需要看到、理解、处理的一切。但如我们所说,这一切都是一个选择。你选择处理它,选择清理那些能量,或者不。我只是提醒你:进程正在加速。所以做出你的选择。选择要走哪条路。你肯定会吸引你所选择的

日期:2024年3月16日
来自:anjos
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 17:46 , Processed in 0.024117 second(s), 24 queries .