主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-3-19 10:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
圣哲曼-溶解幻象

Greetings beloved beings of light, I am Saint Germain. I come forth with a sense of peace which I share with you and surround you in. I invite you to inhale deeply and to hold that breath for as long as feels comfortable. Then I invite you to exhale…to exhale with meaning and purpose, and release – a relaxation, a letting go within your being – that serves you in opening your being more fully and connecting with yourself.
问候,亲爱的光之存有们,我是圣哲曼。我带来了一个平和感与你分享,将你包裹。我邀请你深吸一口气,尽可能长时间地屏住呼吸。然后我邀请你呼气,伴随着意义和目标以及释放呼气---一个放松感,一个放下---服务你更加充分地敞开,与自己连接

I invite you to practice this, knowing that with each breath you exhale, you are releasing numerous things… energies, thoughts, wounds, emotions…that you may not even be aware of. You may not even be aware that you are holding on to them but through this practice, you can release them.
我邀请你练习它,知道伴随着每一次呼气,你在释放很多东西---能量、想法、创造、情绪---你可能都没有意识到。你可能都没有意识到你保持着它们,但通过这个练习,你可以释放它们

We spoke last week about a purposeful decision. This is also a purposeful decision – the purpose to let go of that which no longer serves you, without the need to know exactly what it is. So there is that sense of trust; trusting in the power within your being, trusting that there is a space within your being that is all-knowing, that can guide you through your reality, that can support you in making purposeful decision and that can support you in being of service to yourself, and to others.
我们上周谈论了有明确目标的决定。这个也是---放下不再服务你之物的目标,不需要知道它到底是什么。所以有着一个信任感;相信你之内的力量,相信你之内有着一个无所不知的空间,可以指引你通过你的现实,支持你做出有明确目标的决定,支持你服务自己和别人

This technique that I share with you supports you in releasing illusions. Illusions are things that you hold on to that are not true, that are not born from the truth of your being. There are many ways to describe illusions. There may be illusions in the world around you however I, Saint Germain, am speaking of your own being and the illusions that you create.
我与你分享的这个技巧会支持你释放幻象。幻象就是你保持的不是真实的东西,并不源自你真理的东西。有着很多方式来描述幻象。也许你周遭世界中有着幻象,但我在跟你谈论你自己和你创造的幻象

In many ways, when you create an opinion, especially if it is not born from your inner knowingness, that is an illusion. When you make a choice that is not born from the inner knowingness, that is also an illusion. When you perceive something in a way that is not born from your inner knowingness, that is also an illusion, and of course, when you perceive yourself in a way that is not born from your inner knowingness, that is an illusion.
在很多方面,当你创造一个观点,尤其它不是源自你的内在知晓,那就是幻象。当你做出一个并不源自内在知晓的选择,这也是一个幻象。当你在并不源自你内在知晓的方式中看待某样东西,那也是幻象,当然,当你在这样的方式中看待你自己,也是幻象。

You can gather what I am sharing with you at this time; that often you hold on to illusions, things that are not born from or not created from your inner knowingness. When you begin to look at yourself, your thoughts, your emotions, the way that you act and react with people and with yourself, you’ll begin to notice that there are multiple illusions that you are holding on to.
你可以收集我此刻与你分享的东西;你经常紧抓幻象,并不来自内在知晓的东西。当你开始看向自己、你的想法、你的情绪、你对别人和自己的反应和行为方式,你会开始注意到你紧抓着很多幻象

With this realisation can come shock, can also come judgement and fear – a feeling that you may never connect with your own inner knowingness and live that reality on the earth, however again, it is an illusion because that is not the truth. We can recognise that this fear of not connecting with your inner knowingness and not bringing it into your reality, while it is an illusion, it is also your truth in this moment.
伴随着这个领悟而来的会有震惊,评判和恐惧---一个你永远没有与内在知晓连接并在地球上活出那个现实的感受,无论如何,这也是一个幻象,因为这不是真理。我们可以认识到这个没有与内在知晓连接并把它带入你现实的恐惧,虽然是一个幻象,也是你在这个时刻的真理

If we can imagine your body, your being, your thoughts, your emotions, they have been programmed to work in a certain way. You have achieved some of that programming as have your carers as a child.
如果我们可以想象你的身体、存在、想法、情绪,它们被编程在特定的方式中运行。你已经完成了一些程序,就像你的照顾者

The way that you work, there is a specific programming that you’ve adopted which means that when you have fear, or when you create an illusion, it is also actually your truth from the programming of your being, so it is something essential. It is something that requires your attention. The difference is that it doesn’t require it to be held on to. You can set it free. You don’t need to hold it in your space.
你运作的方式,有着一个你已经采用的特定程序,意味着当你拥有恐惧,或者当你创造一个幻象,这也实际上是来自你程序的真理,所以它是至关重要的东西。这是需要你关注的东西。不同之处就是它不需要你紧紧抓住它。你可以让它自由。你不需要将它保持在你的空间中

We understand that your entire being is programmed in a certain way and so there is a need to reprogram your entire being. The way to reprogram your entire being is to connect more and more with your inner knowingness…that space of knowingness within your being…to bring it into your body/your aura/your emotions/your mind, to ask for its guidance and to sit in the space of your own inner knowingness.
我们明白你的整体存在在特定的方式中被编程,所以需要重新编程你的整体存在。重新编程的方式就是更多地与你内在知晓连接,内在的那个知晓空间,把它带入你的身体、光环、情绪、头脑,请求它的指引,坐落于你内在知晓的空间

We recognise that these illusions created by your programming – such as the fear of not knowing or living your inner knowingness – that these are like stepping stones that direct you to your inner knowingness. They can open up your inner knowingness and allow you to experience it more fully.
我们认识到这些幻象是你的程序创造的---比如害怕不知道或者活出你内在的知晓---这些东西就像垫脚石,指引你朝向你的内在知晓。它们可以开启你的内在知晓,让你更加充分地体验它

There is a need to accept the illusions that you have created; to accept that this is an essential aspect of your spiritual evolution and your connection with self, to recognise the illusions you’ve created and to sit in the space of knowingness within your being. An example of this – you recognise a thought that you feel or you believe is not born from your inner knowingness and is actually born from a past experience or an opinion of yourself or others, or that you’ve given to yourself, or given to others.
需要去接纳你创造的幻象;接纳它是你精神进化和与自己连接重要的一个面向,去认识到你创造的幻象并坐落于你的内在知晓空间。一个例子---你认识到一个你感到或相信不是来自内在知晓的想法,实际上来自过去的体验或者你以及别人的一个观点,或者是你给予自己的或给予他人的一个观点

You can recognise this as what we might call, in this moment, an essential illusion. It is essential because it’s a stepping stone to access in your inner knowingness.
你可以把这视为我们此刻称为的一个必不可少的幻象。因为它是访问你内在知晓的垫脚石

Then you can say to yourself: As I enter into my inner knowingness, as I connect or sit in my inner knowingness, I am willing to set this illusion free and I do so now.
然后你可以对自己说:当我进入内在的知晓,当我连接内在的知晓或者坐落于内在的知晓,我愿意释放这个幻象,我现在就在做

Then bring your attention to a space within your being. You may not know where that space is. You can simply ask to be guided to the space of inner knowingness within you, or you might want to sit in your heart – in a space of love, or maybe you’ll call upon your soul to be present, or your Creator presence, whatever feels appropriate to you.
然后把你的注意力带入内在的一个空间。你可能不知道那个空间在哪。你可以请求被指引到那个内在知晓的空间,或者你可能想要坐落于心中---在爱的空间,或者你可以呼唤你的灵魂前来或者造物主前来,无论什么感觉起来恰当

Sit and breathe in that space of knowingness. You might want to affirm, I AM my inner knowingness. I AM my inner knowingness – ‘I AM’ meaning the Creator. The Creator is my inner knowingness.
坐落于这个知晓空间并呼吸。你可能想要肯定,我就是我内在的知晓。我就是造物主。造物主就是我的内在知晓

You can ask yourself, what is the truth? What truth needs to come forward? What action needs to be taken? Sit with that. There is no pressure. It is not as if you have to achieve something. You can simply sit in your inner knowingness, and that is all that is needed.
你可以问自己,什么是真理?什么真理需要浮现?什么行动需要做出?与它同坐。没有压力。这并不是说你必须要实现什么。你可以只是坐在你的内在知晓中,这就是所需的一切

As you achieve this, you will find that your inner knowingness speaks to you more often; guides you, inspires you or influences your feelings. This will allow you to be more open, more connected and more able to flow with your inner knowingness.
随着你做到这一点,你会发现内在的知晓更加频繁地跟你说话。指引你,启发你或影响你的感受。这会让你更加敞开,更加与内在知晓连接并与它一起流动

With so much change occurring on the earth and within each being, connection with your inner knowingness is essential. The mind essentially cannot deal with the volume of change, even if you’re not aware of the changes occurring. In many ways the mind cannot make decisions born from the past because they will not work out in the current energies of ascension.
伴随着如此多的改变在地球上和每个人之内发生,与内在知晓连接很重要。头脑本质上无法处理大量的改变,即使你没有意识到改变在发生。在很多方面,头脑无法做出来自过去的决定,因为它们无法在当前的扬升能量中奏效

In many ways it is only the soul/the Creator presence/your inner knowingness that can project creations, decisions, choices, even opinions into your reality and these may be completely different to what you mind wishes for, and yet they have this glowing nature or warmness, comfort or inspiration with them that allows you to know you are achieving what is guided from within.
在很多方面,只有灵魂,造物主和你内在的知晓可以投射出造物、决定、选择、甚至观点到你的现实中,这可能跟你头脑所希望的完全不同,但它们拥有发光的性质或温暖、舒适或灵感,会让你知道你在实现内在指引的东西

Many souls are wishing to connect, at a soul level, in the physical reality. This process that I have been speaking of, will support you and others in fulfilling that need of your soul/your Creator essence/your inner knowingness…whatever label you wish to call it. That connection with self especially, and with others, from a purer state, is something that will really nurture and nourish your being, in many ways that are beyond your imagination or your mind.
许多灵魂希望在物理现实中连接。这个我所说的进程会支持你和他人满足你灵魂、造物主本质、内在知晓的需求,无论你把它标签为什么。那个与自我、他人的连接,来自更纯粹的状态,是会真正滋养你存在的东西,在很多方面超出你的想象或头脑的理解能力

My love is with you eternally. I thank you.
我的爱永远与你同在,谢谢

日期:2024年3月14日
来自:Natalie Glasson
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 12:33 , Processed in 0.032232 second(s), 25 queries .