12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-3-15 11:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
巴巴吉-扩张你的爱

Where are the limits of your love?
你爱的极限在哪里?
The second part of the consciousness work in God’s grace is about expanding your capacity for love on the stable foundation that you have now established.
在神的恩典中进行意识工作的第二部分是关于在你现在建立的稳定基础上扩张爱的能力
Where are the limits of your love? Please devote yourself to this introspection now and ask yourself: Where are my limits of love? Whom do I love and why? Can I love a stranger? Can I love people who bring mischief into the world? Can I imagine loving someone I have hated until today? Where, beloved human, will you draw YOUR limit of love?
你爱的极限在哪里?请现在就开始自省,问自己“我爱的极限在哪里?我爱谁以及为什么?我能够爱一个陌生人吗?我能够爱给世界带来祸害的人吗?我能够想象爱我直到今天都讨厌的人吗?”亲爱的,你爱的极限在哪里?
Please be completely sincere! Devote yourself to this inventory in the following minutes so that we can pick up the thread …
请完全真诚!在接下来的几分钟投入到这个清点中,这样我们可以找到线头
Pause …
暂停
Now ask yourself the question: Am I ready to extend my love?
现在问自己“我准备好扩张我的爱了吗?”
Pause …
暂停
If you are ready, then visualize a person to whom you have so far shown rejection or even hatred. Now extend your love over this person and internally repeat the words: “I love you, I love you, I love you …”.
如果你准备好了,那么想象一个你迄今为止会拒绝或者憎恨的人。现在将你的爱扩张给他/她,并在心里重复这句话“我爱你,我爱你,我爱你”
Pause …
暂停
If you are ready, then now visualize a situation that you have so far internally rejected, that has filled you with fears and with meaninglessness. Now visualize a situation that you said you never wanted to experience again – and now internally repeat the words, “I accept this situation in love. I accept in love, I accept in love, I accept in love.”
如果你准备好了,那么想象一个你迄今为止内心拒绝的情况,让你充满了恐惧和无意义的情况。现在想象一个你说你永远不想要再体验的情况---现在心里重复这句话“我在爱中接纳这个情况。我在爱中接纳,我在爱中接纳,我在爱中接纳”
Feel yourself expanding your love over this situation. As a condor spreads its wings for flight, so now spread your wings to rise above your fearful programming. The result will be inner peace, outer serenity and mental stability.
感到自己把爱扩张给这个情况。就像秃鹰展翅飞翔一样,现在展开你的翅膀,超越恐惧的编程。结果会是内在的平和,外在的宁静和精神的稳定
In days when the world is going crazy, you create a stable energy field of protection by expanding love. The condition is that you become aware of your previous limits of love and subsequently expand them.
在世界发疯的日子里,你通过扩张爱来创造一个稳定的保护能量场。条件就是你去意识到你之前爱的极限在哪,然后扩张它们
Visualization
可视化
Proceed step by step, stage by stage! Extend your love first to your fellows, then extend your love to strangers! Thereupon move those people into the consciousness whom you are hostile to and include also those people in your love who are filled with hate.
一步一步地,一个阶段一个阶段地进行。先对你的同伴扩张爱,然后对陌生人。然后转移到你所敌视的人,包括那些你憎恨的人
Explore the limits of your love and expand them! This is the exercise.
探索你爱的极限,扩张它们,这是练习
This work leads to the greatest healings in you and in fellow human beings. At the same time the expansion of love is the biggest blessing which a human can pass on or draw on himself. This is the key to the GRACE OF GOD – the ability of the human beings to love!
这个工作会导致你和同胞之内最大的疗愈。与此同时,爱的扩张是人类可以传递或自己拾取的最大祝福。这是通往神之恩典的关键---爱的能力
Practice this visualization regularly – you can do this everywhere! As soon as a person comes to your mind with whom you are in discord, you can enter into a healing on the soul level. You can also do this with foresight. If you are facing an unpleasant encounter or even a quarrel, take this means for the inner transformation of energies in time. Align everything to the light and the love of God! You will experience so many surprises.
定期练习这个可视化---你随时随地可以去做。一旦一个与你不和的人出现在你的脑海中,你可以进入灵魂层面的疗愈。你也可以有远见地去这么做。如果你在面对一个不令人愉快的遭遇或者争吵,用这个方法去即时转化能量。让一切与神的光与爱对齐!你会体验到很多的惊喜
JJK: Now I remember a situation with my former boss in his restaurant.
JJK:现在我想起了之前在餐厅工作时的老板
As a waiter, a salary increase was imminent for me at the time. At the same time, I wanted to work less and make at least the same amount. My spiritual processes had fully set in, and I needed more time for that. My boss at the time, who was otherwise very well-disposed towards me, behaved in a dismissive manner towards me and was almost hostile- because he sensed that I wanted to talk to him about this. I was of course familiar with this popular pattern of behavior of his, because it was his firewall, just so that no one would approach him on the subject of money. We would often smile and say, “Our boss has barbed wire in his pocket again!” When he was in this mood, many of my colleagues wouldn’t even go to him about a money issue. “You don’t need to ask him about it today, the way he’s going, it won’t work out…!” they would say…
作为一名服务员,当时我的工资马上要涨了。与此同时,我想减少工作时间,至少赚到同样多的钱。我的精神进程已经完全启动,我需要更多的时间去做。我的老板,本来对我很好,但对我表现出轻蔑的态度,几乎充满了敌意---因为他感觉到我想要对他谈论这一点。我当然熟悉他这种经常出现的行为模式,因为这是他的防火墙,这样就没人会在钱的问题上接近他。我们经常笑着说“老板口袋里装满了铁丝网!”当他处于这种心情,我的许多同事不会去找他谈钱的问题。“你今天不用问他了,照他现在的样子,不会有结果的”,他们会这么说
Astonishing, but this simply transparent trick worked grandiosely with insecure people. I, however, did not want to submit to it. I went to the boss and asked for a talk.
令人惊讶,但这个简单透明的把戏对缺乏安全感的人来说非常有效。我,然而,并不愿意屈服。我去找老板,请求谈话
A day before, in meditation, I visualized this conversation.
一天前,在冥想中,我观想了这个谈话
I spoke with my boss, explained everything to him on soul level, conveyed to him that he would not become poorer as a result, that I did not want to take anything away from him, but would like to give something – namely, my work performance with even more motivation, etc. And the most important thing was: all the time I enveloped him in love, bathed him in the energy of harmony, so that any argument in advance was doomed to failure.
我与老板交谈,在灵魂层面向他解释了一切,向他传达他不会因此变穷,我不想要拿走他身上的任何东西,而是想要给予他什么---也就是我在工作中表现出更多的动力等等。最重要的就是我一直将他包裹在爱中,沐浴于和谐的能量中,这样任何可能会有的争吵注定会失败
When I was summoned for a talk the next day – my colleagues already had their fears again – the totally unexpected happened: “Yes, you’ll get it Jahn! Gladly!” The talk lasted 2 minutes and I had one day less to work for the same salary! Especially the “GLADLY” surprised me, because in the context of money, this man used the word probably only when the money flowed in his direction 😉…
当我被叫去谈话---我的同事已经再次感到恐惧---完全出乎意料的事情发生了“是的,你会得到的,约翰!高兴点。”谈话只持续了两分钟,而我在工资不变的情况下少了一个工作日。尤其是“高兴点”惊讶到了我,因为在金钱的问题上,这个人只会在钱直接流入他口袋的时候才会用这个词
The colleagues no longer understood the world. This is a simple example of what spiritual groundwork can do – isn’t it?
同事无法理解。这是一个精神基础工作可以做什么的简单例子,是不是?
Everything is divine energy
一切都是神圣的能量
BABAJI: Everything flows, everything is divine energy.
巴巴吉:一切都在流动,一切都是神圣的能量
When people meet on a more subtle plane, where earthly constraints temporarily rest, anything is possible! People are hardly aware of this powerful possibility and so they stumble from conflict to conflict. Today, here and now it is different. Everyone who has taken seat here and has been led to this transmission of pure divine energy is ready to dive into this reality. Now it is necessary to integrate this reality into daily life, to work on all fields and also to dive into the invisible reality. The hard facts of a solid world mean everything to the blind but are hardly worth mentioning to the awakened.
当人们在更加微妙的层面上相遇,尘世的束缚暂时停止,一切皆有可能。人们几乎意识不到这个强大的可能性,所以他们在冲突中跌跌撞撞。今天,已经不同。每一个坐在这里的人,被引领到这个纯粹神圣能量的传输之人,已经准备好进入这个现实。现在有必要把这个现实融入日常生活,在所有领域中工作,同样也要潜入不可见的现实。固态世界中铁一般事实对盲目的人来说意味着一切,但对苏醒的人来说不值一提
Everything becomes possible when one accesses all possibilities. Everything remains only a dream, when one blocks the life energy, since true is only what one sees.
当一个人访问所有的可能性,一切皆有可能。当一个人堵塞生命能量,一切只会是一个梦想,因为他只看到所谓真实的东西
The actual life takes place behind the visible world. For the true human being is a spiritual being who has qualified and decided out of the spirit for a life on earth. So, it is also the spirit that moves everything, visibly and invisibly – everything is created and born from the spirit.
真正的生活发生在可见的世界背后。因为真正的人类是精神存在,根据灵魂的决定拥有一个地球的生活。所以是灵魂在推动一切,可见和不可见的---一切因为灵魂被创造和诞生
This is the message: the true decisions are made on the invisible plane and what you redeem invisibly finds its echo on the visible world.
这就是信息:真正的决定在不可见的层面做出,你在不可见的层面赎回的会在可见的世界回响
In no time at all, your daily life will be transformed if you trust in the power of love instead of the power of fact.
如果你相信爱的力量,而不是事实,你的日常生活很快会改变
Now go and welcome the change, grow with the crises and remain steady with GOD!
现在去欢迎改变吧,伴随着危机成长,和神一起保持稳定
For you carry a whole kingdom in your heart – love.
因为你心中携带着一整个王国---爱

BABAJI
巴巴吉

日期:2024年3月12日
来自:Jahn J Kassl
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 17:28 , Processed in 0.045276 second(s), 24 queries .