12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-3-14 09:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
巴巴吉-在风暴中保持稳定

Lightness in daily life
日常生活中的轻盈
To remain stable in the storm is what this first part of the consciousness work in the grace of God is about. This message is dedicated to you and is meant for you. This message has the power to bring lightness into your daily life, and it has the might to fundamentally transform your life.
在风暴中保持稳定是在神的恩典中进行意识工作的第一部分。这则信息是专门为你而来。这则信息能够把轻盈带给你的日常生活,它可能会从根本上改变你的生活
Beloved human,
亲爱的
How is it possible to remain stable with all that surrounds you at the moment? How is it possible to keep your nerve when so many people are losing theirs? How is it possible to stay with yourself where confusion and distraction are omnipresent? What is to be done? Is there anything to be done at all or is it better to just wait?
如何在此刻包裹着你的一切之中保持稳定?当如此多的人慌乱了手脚,你如何保持镇定?当混乱和干扰无处不在,如何与自己保持连接?需要做些什么?有可以做的事情吗?还是只是等待会更好?
The time of your mastery means to behave masterfully – and that means to react to the challenges of these days, weeks and months accordingly. For this it is necessary to behave maturely and to act “awakened”.
精通的时间意味着娴熟地表现---这意味着相应地对这些天的挑战起反应。因为去表现地成熟和清醒是有必要的
Some people tend to be intimidated by the events and impositions of this time. A seeming superiority of shadow forces is still able to instill fear in you and bring you out of your center.
一些人倾向于被此刻的事物和无理要求吓到。一个看似压倒性的阴影力量依旧能够把恐惧注入你之内,带你偏离中心
This is what we want to give undivided attention to now. At the end of this transmission, you shall realize the deep meaning of this game and hold in your hands the appropriate tool to be able to prevail in this game.
这是我们想要全神贯注的东西。在这则传输的结尾,你会意识到这个游戏的深度含义并在手中持有能够在这个游戏中处于上风的恰当工具
So, what to do when things get too much again, when it seems like the world is crumbling over your head? How do you align yourself internally when the external pressure increases?
所以,当事物再次变得压倒性,当看似世界在你头顶崩塌,该怎么办?当外在的压力增加,你如何在内在对齐自己?
Master fate and trials yourself!
主宰命运和考验
1) Take your destiny into your own hands especially when the feeling of powerlessness is greatest, that is, to move from paralysis into action.
1.把命运掌握在自己的手中,尤其当无力感最强烈的时候,也就是说,从瘫痪转向行动
When you are weakened, you develop strength – and instead of being broken by challenges, you grow from them. That is mastery.
当你被削弱,你发展力量---而不是被挑战击垮,你从它们之中获得成长。这是精通
You came to earth to create learning experiences. Every challenge, no matter how great, is exactly suited to you. Everything that happens to you, everything that happens in a lifetime, is part of your soul plan and serves your inner growth. Become aware:
你来到地球创造学习体验。每一个挑战,无论多大,完全适合你。发生在你身上的一切,发生在一生中的一切,是你灵魂计划的一部分,服务你内在的成长。
2) Trials are to be mastered! That is why you are here- Who laments, searches for culprits – and always also finds – only shows that he has not yet climbed the stage of mastery. A human in his mastery never gives up and deals with a situation until he grasps the meaning and has mastered the task.
2.考验需要精通!所以你在这里---哀叹,寻找元凶的人---总是会找到---只是表明他还未爬到精通的阶段。一个处于精通的人从不会放弃,会面对情况,直到他领悟意义并精通任务
Situations often repeat themselves and it seems as if some trials took forever.
情况经常重演,这会看似一些考验永不会结束
You ask yourself: Why again – or – why is this happening to me again?
你问自己:为什么又来---或者---为什么又发生在我身上?
With consistency to spiritual strength
持之以恒的精神力量
This happens until you get to the bottom of things in depth, so that no rest remains. In this way, you develop inner strength, spiritual power and pronounced perseverance – for the spiritual path can only be mastered with great perseverance.
这会在你深入事物底部,这样就不会有剩下的东西时发生。在这样的方式中,你发展内在的力量、精神力量和显著的毅力---因为精神道路只能伴随着巨大的毅力精通
Those who do not bring consistency in the transformation work and prefer to dive into an esoteric illusory world with illusory enlightenment are not meant here. For before me sit many adepts of mastery, people who have chosen the direct path and for whom detours are no longer paths.
那些没有把持之以恒带给转变工作,喜欢潜入一个神秘的虚幻世界(伴随着虚幻的启蒙)之人不会来到这里。因为在我面前坐着很多精通的专家,他们选择了笔直的道路,对他们来说弯路不再是道路
However, it is also common among you masters to be tired due to many trials and to be ready to give up. Some challenges seem to be beyond your strength.
无论如何,出于很多的考验,你们这些大师常常感到疲惫,已经准备好放弃。一些挑战看似超出你能力范围
When nothing works anymore…
当没什么再奏效
As soon as you reach that point, take a step back. Pause, collect your forces, demand nothing, neither from you nor from your fellows. Observe and connect yourself with GOD! After that wait and marvel how GOD regulates your life and intervenes directly in your life.
一旦你到达那个点,后退一步。暂停,汇聚你的力量,什么都不要求,对你自己或对你的同胞人类。观察并与神连接!然后等待,惊叹于神如何管理你的生活,直接干预你的生活
For it is a great mistake to believe that you could not master any task which GOD has set you, with GOD! Often all it takes is a little time, a little rest, a little pause – and the journey can continue.
去认为你无法精通神交给你的任务是一个巨大的错误。经常,所需的只是一点点的时间,一点点的休息,一点点的暂停---旅程就会继续
Every person is always faced with tasks that can also be mastered. To persevere, to take breaks and never lose sight of the goal of self-liberation, to engage in a subject until there is nothing left to remind you of it, to be wise in doing so – in calmness, in serenity, in love for yourself.
每个人总是在面对可以被精通的任务。坚持、休息、永远不要忘记自我解放的目标,接洽一个主题直到没什么会让你再想起它,明智地、平静地、在自爱中去这么做
When you sit, do not think about standing, when you stand, do not think about walking! When you walk, only walk when you stand, only stand when you sit, only sit – in the here and now.
当你坐着的时候,不要思考站着,当你站着的时候,不要思考行走!当你行走的时候,只在你站起来的时候才行走,只在你坐着的时候才站起来,只是坐在当下
The target moves towards you as soon as you stop thinking about the target.
一旦你停止思考目标,目标就会朝你前来
Awaken inner forces!
唤醒内在的力量
Never be dissatisfied with what you have achieved. Congratulate yourself for your deeds! Rejoice in the many stage victories! Generate strength from that what is, and do not weaken yourself by attributing to an uncertain future more reality than the present certainty. Doing, what is to be done now and letting GOD do – you with whole strength and devotion and GOD with HIS GRACE. This is what matters now – to always ask God to your side!
永远不要对你所实现的东西感到不满。恭喜自己的举动!欢喜于许多阶段性的胜利。从呈现的东西中获得力量,不要通过“认为一个不确定的未来比当下更加可信”削弱了自己。做现在需要去做的,让神去做他需要做的---你伴随着全部的力量和奉献精神,神伴随着他的恩典。这是现在最重要的---总是请求神处于你的身边
Who neither knows nor can go on, GOD stands directly to the side. Now it applies to awaken your inner forces with GOD and to summon your true strength.
任何不知道或者无法再前进的人,神直接来到他的身边。现在这适用于让神唤醒你的内在力量,召唤你真正的力量
You remain steady once you have experienced how powerful you are! As soon as you have seen in your own life how spiritual decisions have a positive effect on your life, you draw new strength, you generate true power and real self-confidence. Powerlessness, helplessness or depression only have power over you as long as you escape from personal responsibility.
一旦你体验到了你有多强大,你就会保持稳定。一旦你在自己的生活中看到精神决定如何对你的生活产生一个积极的影响,你会获得新的力量,你会产生真正的力量,真正的自信。无力感、无助感或者抑郁只在你逃避个人责任时才会对你产生影响
As soon as you take the scepter of life into your own hands, you realize how powerful, creative and imaginative you are. Life sets you tasks. Solve them! Life gifts you tools for it. Claim them!
一旦你把生活的权杖握在自己手中,你意识到你有多强大、富有创意和想象力。生活给你设置任务,解决它们!生活给予你工具去做,宣称它们

Decree
Decree as given here:
法令
I, (state your name here),
DECREE BY POWER OF MY DIVINE CONSCIOUSNESS THAT ALL FORCES WEAKENING ME ARE FORBIDDEN ACCESS TO MY BEING. FROM NOW ON, I DRAW STRENGTH FROM THE TRIALS AND I GROW WITH THE CHALLENGES. LIFE SERVES ME AND I SERVE LIFE.
我(述说你的名字),凭借我神圣意识的力量命令所有削弱我的力量禁止靠近我。从现在起,我从考验中摄取力量,在挑战中获得成长,生活服务我,我服务生活
I AM READY TO TAKE THE SCEPTER OF MY LIFE INTO MY OWN HANDS! WITH GOD AND IN THE GRACE OF GOD: I AM THAT I AM. (Decree end)
我准备好把生活的权杖掌握在自己手中!伴随着神,在神的恩典中:我是我所是(法令结束)
Pause …
暂停
You remain steady because you deal with yourself and are connected with GOD. You remain steady because you welcome crises and embrace them as opportunities for growth. You remain steady with GOD as a bridge, which carries you, with GOD as a spring, which nourishes you, with GOD as a compass, which guides you.
你保持稳定,因为你面对自己,与神连接。你保持稳定,因为你欢迎危机,拥抱它们为成长的机会。你保持稳定,神会是一座支撑你的桥梁,神会是一个春天,滋养你,神会是指引你的指南针
That is the love for life.
这就是对生活的爱

BABAJI
巴巴吉

日期:2024年3月9日
来自:Jahn J Kassl
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 04:11 , Processed in 0.035167 second(s), 24 queries .