12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-3-1 09:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
业力-停止责怪

Greetings Humanity,

问候,人类

I am Karma, a living being, and this is my long overdue appearance through our trusted channel.

我是业力,一个活生生的存在,我早该通过我们值得信赖的管道前来

A while ago, I mentioned that most of the negative karma for the whole human population has been removed and forgiven by Supreme Father and Prime Creator. Despite of all of these actions, which were taken, many of you still carry deep seated residues of karma inside. It is extremely important for everyone to release attachments from their past lives, otherwise you can experience a setback to move forward in your spiritual development and Ascension.

不久前,我提到过整体人类的大部分负面业力已被最高的父亲和最初造物主移除并宽恕。尽管采取了所有这些行动,你们许多人依旧携带着根深蒂固的业力残留。很重要去释放对过去生世的依附,否则你会在你精神发展和扬升的过程中体验到一个挫败

Past needs to become past and nothing else. Humans still have an old way of thinking and conducting themselves around each other. Old behavior such as critiquing each for every mistake or misjudgment, you can’t just blame your reality for your misfortunes. You are a participant in helping to create these negative experiences. You make choices daily based mostly on your thoughts and learned habits from your past upbringing.

过去需要成为过去,仅此而已。人类依旧持有旧的思维方式和交互方式。旧的行为,比如批评每一个错误或者错误地评判,你不能把你的不幸归咎于你的现实。你是一个参与者,帮助创造了这些消极的体验。你每天基于你的想法和从过去的教育中习得的习惯做出你的选择

I understand that you don’t always know, on how to go about the situations you face in your life. Ascended Masters recommend for you doing daily silent meditations to help you to connect to your soul and your Universal Consciousness, which can guide you flawlessly in your daily life experiences without the ego’s constant mistakes. Humans need to stop blaming each other and their surroundings, what happened to humankind and the planet.

我明白你并不总是知道如何处理生活中遭遇的情况。扬升大师建议你每天进行冥想来与灵魂和宇宙意识连接,它们会在你日常生活中完美地指引你,不会有小我恒常的犯错。人类需要停止互相指责和责怪自己的环境、发生在人类和地球上的事情

The Dark Entities have been controlling the narrative on Earth for a long time and the humanity went along without any resistance. You need to understand that the Darkness’s goal is only destruction, extinction of humans and nothing else. You need to make your own choices, on how to conduct yourself in this 3D Matrix and on how to resist and not to follow the negative script of a fake and a delusion existence created by the Dark Entities.

黑暗实体控制地球上的话语权很久了,人类没有任何的抵抗。你需要明白黑暗的目标只有摧毁、灭绝人类。你需要做出自己的选择,关于如何在这个3D矩阵中引导自己,如何抵制和不跟随黑暗实体创造的虚假故事与妄想

First you need to accept that you are not just a physical body, you are more than that. Your soul chose to come to this reality on it’s own. As many of the Light beings have said before, not everyone is ready to Ascend, and that it’s okay, you will reach your enlightenment, when you are ready. This planet has been in Darkness for eons and the Collective Consciousness stayed in a very low vibrations for a long time.

首先你需要接纳你不只是物理身体。你的灵魂选择来到这个现实。正如许多光之存有说过的,不是每个人都准备好了扬升,这没有关系,你会到达你的启蒙,当你准备好。地球一直都处于黑暗之中,集体意识一直都处于非常低的振动中

It’s time to stop judging everything that has been said or written, please, use your spiritual consciousness to determine the truth from a false reality created by the Corrupted Souls. My Team and I continue to be very busy dealing with the souls, who broke the Divine Code of Rules. It states clearly that no one is allowed to harm anyone or take away someone’s life. These souls lost their privilege to carry physical vessels.

是时候停止评判所说或所写的东西,请使用你的意识从腐败灵魂创造的虚假现实中确定真相。我的团队和我继续忙于处理违反神圣规则的灵魂。明确规定没人被允许可以伤害任何人或者夺走他人的生命。这些灵魂失去了携带物理器具的权利

If you harm in anyway each other, it will come back to you very quickly and it can effect your Ascension. Divine together with Light Beings are working on your transition in the Ascension, and some events will occur spontaneously without any warning. The ones, who portray a future of gloom and doom, are spreading false information. The acceleration of timelines will continue to speed up the process of moving to a New Earth.

如果你在任何方式中伤害彼此,它会快速返回你,它会影响你的扬升。神和光之存有们在致力于你的过渡,一些事件会没有提醒地发生。描绘一个惨淡未来的人在传播虚假的信息。时间线的加速会继续来加速通往新地球的进程

Stay in high frequencies, which are crucial in your transition to a higher dimension. It’s your choice, where are you going next into more misery or a paradise. The Main Event is not far way anymore. Everything is aligned with the help of Divine, the assistance of the Ashtar Command, the Galactic Light Forces, daily silent meditations from the Ascended Masters and millions of Light Beings from different Galactic civilizations. It’s extremely important to have a peaceful and a loving coexistence between each other.

处于高频率中,对你过渡到更高的维度来说至关重要。这是你的选择,你要进入痛苦还是天堂。主要的事件不远了。一切伴随着神、阿斯塔指挥部、银河光之力量的帮助都对齐了,很重要与彼此拥有一个平和的、有爱的共存

At some point in your existence, many of you have met each other outside this planet. After Ascension happens, when you regain your memories, you will be very surprised, to find out on how many souls, you crossed paths with before. It will be a big reunion and a big celebration for everyone, who ascends. Thank you Ambassador of Galactic Light Forces for delivering this communication to mankind. Sending my Supreme Love to every soul on Mother Earth.

在你存在的某个点,你们许多人在地球之外遇见过彼此。在扬升发生后,当你重获你的记忆,你会惊讶地发现有多少灵魂你之前就遇见过。这对每一个扬升的人来说会是一个大团聚和盛大的庆祝。谢谢你,银河光之力量的大使,把这则信息传递给人类。把我最高的爱发送给地球母亲上的每一个灵魂

日期:2024年2月24日
来自:Erena Velazquez

译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 05:15 , Processed in 0.040688 second(s), 22 queries .