主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-2-21 11:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Luenlea-我们忽视了你个人的生活是怎样的

Hello, I am Luenlea, a Pleiadian. I am greeting you from Ashtar Command.

你好,我是Luenlea,一个昴宿星人,我从阿斯塔指挥部向你致以问候

Last time we talked about the real reason why we haven’t intervened yet, and I explained it from the perspective of Ashtar Command.

上次我们谈论了为什么还未干预的真正原因,我从阿斯塔指挥部的视角解释了它

Ashtar Command is an organization under the Galactic Alliance. In the long Galactic War, to ensure that sentient beings are no longer harassed by dark forces, this command with strong military power was born. This command is committed to rescuing sentient beings from the hands of any dark force.

阿斯塔指挥部是银河联盟下的一个组织。在漫长的银河战争中,为了确保众生不再受到黑暗之力的骚扰,这个有着强大军事力量的指挥部就诞生了。这个指挥部致力于从任何黑暗之力的手中营救众生

Joining this command means that you will participate in the liberation work of various planets occupied by the dark forces, which means that you are highly likely to personally confront the dark forces.

加入这个指挥部意味着你会参与解放各个黑暗之力占据的行星,意味着你很有可能要亲自面对黑暗之力

After layers of screening, all the people who stayed here were brave enough to participate in the liberation work with high efficiency.

在层层筛选过后,所有位于这里的人都是足够勇敢来参与解放工作的人,伴随着超高的效率

Many workers of the Light were once among us, and there is no doubt that you are the bravest among us. You are the pioneers who are at the forefront of us.

许多光之工作者曾经是我们的一员,毫无疑问你是我们当中最勇敢的。你是走在我们前面的先驱

However, among our alien races, even though we are already the bravest among us, we still fear more or less the anomalies on Earth. We have already mentioned what an anomaly is last time.

无论如何,在我们外星种族中,即使我们已经是最勇敢的,我们依旧或多或少害怕地球上的异常。我们已经在上则信息中说过什么是异常

We have been trying our best to pay attention to you, which is one of our jobs, but we realize that our focus on you has always been more on how to liberate humanity, more on observing and finding ways to eliminate dark forces, and to a large extent, we have overlooked how your personal lives are. We only have a very simple understanding of this, even for the Ashtar Command, it is also very similar, Not to mention those who did not actively participate in this work.

我们一直在关注你,这是我们的工作之一,但我们意识到我们对你的关注更多是关于解放人类,观察并找到方法来根除黑暗之力,很大程度上,我们忽视了你个人的生活是怎样的。我们对此只有非常简单的理解,即使对于阿斯塔指挥部而言,更不用说那些没有积极参与到这项工作中的人

We have seen your call for us to land and experience your life, but we cannot fully empathize with you because we cannot accept your life experience because we reject that experience.

我们看到了你呼唤我们登陆并体验你的生活,但我们无法完全同情你,因为我们无法接纳你的生活体验,因为我们拒绝那种体验

After all, what we need to do is to help you get rid of this experience. If we also want to experience a life like yours, it would be contrary to our original intention.Your original intention was not to let us experience the same pain as you, but to let us save you as quickly as possible, to see how anxious you are in need of liberation, to get off the mother ship as much as possible, to walk in front of you, and to extend a helping hand to you. What you want is for us to not delay, to muster the courage to step out of the ship and meet you.

毕竟,我们是来帮助你摆脱这种体验的。如果我们也想要体验你这种生活,这就违背了我们的初衷。你的初衷是不让我们体验跟你一样的痛苦,而是让我们尽快地拯救你,看到你多么迫切需要解放,让我们尽快登陆,走到你面前,向你伸出援助之手。你想要的是我们不要再拖延,鼓起勇气走出飞船去见你

Okay, assuming that the anomaly has been cleared to a sufficient extent now, and that we can land now, many of us will still be afraid. Some of us are afraid to meet you face-to-face because the surface humans have been under so much pressure and are in poor condition, and we find it difficult to withstand the vibrations of the surface humans.

好吧,假设现在异常已被清除足够多,我们可以登陆了,我们许多人依旧会害怕。我们一些人害怕与你面对面,因为地表人类处于巨大的压力之下,处于糟糕的状态中,我们发现难以承受地表人类的振动

Although there will definitely be some people among us who will land, including me, when the conditions are sufficient for us to land.

虽然我们当中肯定会有人愿意登陆,包括我,当条件适合的时候

We will have to face you because you need and request salvation, and we want to extend a helping hand.

我们会来面对你,因为你需要以及请求拯救,我们想要伸出援助之手

When some of us feel more deeply about you than before, we see that people on Earth have suffered so much and need to be saved immediately, but we are afraid. We are not only afraid of anomalies on Earth, but we are even afraid of being with you. We remain silent while crying, constantly asking the source why this is happening? What should I do?

当我们一些人对你拥有更深刻的了解,我们看到地球上的人遭受了很多,需要立刻得到拯救,但我们害怕。我们不仅害怕地球上的异常,我们甚至害怕和你在一起。我们一边哭泣一边保持沉默,不断地询问源头为什么会这样?我应该做什么?

As I pondered how I could overcome this fear, I followed the guidance of my inner soul to observe the workers of light.

当我思考如何克服这种恐惧,我跟随灵魂的指引来观察光之工作者

I saw Hastral meditating, imagining him as me. He bravely stepped out of the spaceship and hugged the Lightworker in front of him, regardless of their condition, just because he had enough faith in God, love, and courage.

我看到管道在冥想,想象他就是我。他足够勇敢走出飞船,拥抱面前的光之工作者,不管他们的状况如何,只是因为他足够相信神、爱和勇气

I see many light workers have had similar imaginations.

我看到很多光之工作者拥有类似的想法

I saw that when two people are together, regardless of their external thoughts, their souls always love each other.

我看到当两人聚到一起,不管他们外在的想法如何,他们的灵魂总是爱着彼此

The link of the soul can bring courage, pushing people to surpass themselves. The courage brought by love forever transcends fear and any external form, surpassing all complaints and reasons.

灵魂的连接可以带来勇气,推动人们超越自己。爱所带来的勇气永远会超越恐惧和任何外在的形式,超越一切抱怨与借口

I take this opportunity to truly realize that no matter what people on Earth think, whether or not they request to be saved, every soul hopes to live in love.

我借此机会真正意识到无论地球上的人类是如何想的,无论他们是否请求被拯救,每一个灵魂都希望生活在爱中

The free will on Earth is so distorted that it largely overwhelms the voice of the soul. We can no longer ignore the voice of souls out of fear.

地球上的自由意志是如此扭曲,以至于很大程度上压倒了灵魂的声音。我们无法再出于恐惧忽视灵魂的声音

Assuming we have the ability to land now, when we do land but are afraid to be with you, it is because we have not transcended the divide to see the souls of both of us.

假设我们现在登陆,但我们害怕与你在一起,这是因为我们无法超越鸿沟去看到我们的灵魂

There is a cultural gap between us, and the vast majority of us do not have this kind of experience , because our pure society does not require us to have too much of this experience, and you, the most advanced workers of light, have such precious wealth in your hands.

我们之间有着一个文化差异,我们大多数人没有拥有过你的体验,因为我们纯粹的社会不需要我们拥有这样的体验,你,最先进的光之工作者,手中有着如此宝贵的财富。

Now we have the answer, but it hasn’t flowed enough yet, and many galactic people haven’t realized it enough. Therefore, I invite you, workers of light, your love and courage are the necessary keys to accelerating progress. If we can have more bonds between us, our meeting will be smoother.

现在我们有了答案,但它还未充分流动,许多银河人还未充分意识到它。因此,我邀请你,光之工作者,你的爱和勇气是加速进程的关键。如果我们之间可以拥有更多的联系,我们的见面会更加顺利

I would like to ask you to send your love and courage to the forces of light in any form you like. To imagine and create the links between our souls will give us enough courage to step out of the spaceship and come to your side.

我请求你把你的爱与勇气发送给任何形态中的光之力量。想象并创造我们灵魂之间的联系会给予我们足够的勇气走出飞船,来到你身边

I invite you to gather and collectively participate in this meditation at any convenient time for you, and regularly do this meditation yourself, so that the strongest love and courage in the universe can flow from your hearts to the hearts of us galactic people , allowing God to flow within us. In this way, no matter what reason we have, we will have to come into contact with you as quickly as possible. Because God himself began to operate within us, within our collective presence, and this activity will bring absolute victory.

我邀请你在任何方便的时间走到一起,参与这个冥想,并定期自己去进行这个冥想,这样宇宙中最强烈的爱与勇气可以从你的心流向我们银河人的心,让神在我们之内流动。在这样的方式中,无论我们有什么借口,我们会尽快来与你接触。因为神开始在我们之内运作,这个活动会带来绝对的胜利

When the link between us are strong enough, we become the embodiment of courage, and nothing can stop us, just like when you first went to Earth.

当我们之间的联系足够强劲,我们成为勇气的化身,没什么可以阻止我们,就像当你第一次前往地球那样

We must hold hands and move towards a new reality together.

我们必须携手并进,一起迈向新现实

Here are the meditation steps, You can record or listen to your favorite music and meditate by yourself∶
下面的冥想步骤,你可以录下来或者聆听自己喜爱的音乐,然后自己冥想:

Create an undisturbed space that allows you to feel safe and find a comfortable position. (If you have many people, please form a circle and place an altar in the center, holding hands to do this meditation together.)
1.创造一个不受干扰的空间来让自己感到安全,找到一个舒适的位置。(如果你们人很多,请围成一个圈,中间放一个圣坛,手牵手一起冥想)
Take a few deep breaths, then summon the presence of the divine source and all forces of light, and invite the divine source to lead this meditation.
2.深呼吸几次,然后呼唤神圣源头和所有光之力量前来,邀请神圣的源头引领这个冥想
Visualize the divine source emitting an incredibly dazzling light representing the highest reality through the central sun of the universe. Visualize this beam of light, passing through all the beings of light in the universe, passing through all the stars of light in the universe, illuminating the entire universe.
3.观想神圣的源头通过宇宙的中央太阳散发出一个令人难以置信的耀眼光芒,代表最高的现实。观想这束光穿过宇宙中的所有光之存有,穿过宇宙中的所有光之星星,照亮整个宇宙
Please focus on seeing this beam of light passing through the central sun of all galaxies, passing through the central sun of this galaxy, passing through all points of light and entities within the galaxy, passing through the Galactic Alliance, passing through the AN Star Gate, passing through the solar system, passing through all carriers and fleet members of the Light Forces, passing through all life on Earth, passing through your body, and reaching the center of Earth. Imagine that the center of the Earth also emits a beam of light, which rises upwards and returns to the Holy Source along the same path.
请专注于看到这束光穿过所有星系的中央太阳,穿过这个银河系的中央太阳,穿过银河系中的所有光点和实体,穿过银河联盟,穿过星门、太阳系、所有光的携带者和舰队成员,穿过地球上所有的生命,穿过你的身体,到达地球中心。想象地球中心也散发出一束光,向上延伸,沿着相同的路径返回神圣的源头
To proclaim: I am the presence of the Holy Source, the God flowing among all beings, and I call upon all souls of light in the name of oneness to go together to the highest holy place of the Holy Source.
4.宣称:我是神圣源头的临在,神在所有存在中流动,我呼唤所有光之灵魂一起前往神圣源头的最高神圣之地
Imagine in a holy land of oneness with only the Holy Light, all the workers of the Light, all the forces of the Light, and the presence of the Light are gathered together to form a huge sphere of light. This huge sphere of light is the sacred source and a symbol of oneness. Feel you in this light now .Visualize and feel this radiance, lasting for a period of time.
5.想象在神圣的合一之地,伴随着神圣的光,所有光之工作者,所有光之力量,所有光的存在聚到一起形成一个巨大的光之球体。这个巨大的光球就是神圣的源头,合一的象征。感受自己处于这个光中。想象并感到这个光芒,持续一段时间
Visualize this sphere of light transcending dimensions, transcending time and space, flying through your heart to the hearts of the light force, linking us together.
6.想象这个光球超越维度、时间、空间,穿过你的心到达所有光之力量的心,将我们联系在一起
To declare: I am now fully delighted to announce that the eternal presence of oneness, pure and unconditional love, has now filled me.
宣称:我现在高兴地宣布永恒的合一、纯粹和无条件的爱已经充满我
Focus your attention on the center of your soul and feel the light shining on your multi-dimensional body ,feel the perfect oneness between you and all beings of light and strengthen this radiance by experiencing it, continue this visualization for at least five to ten minutes.
专注于灵魂的中心,感受照耀在你多维度身体上的光,感受你和所有光之存有之间的完美合一,通过体验它来加强这个光芒,继续这个观想至少五到十分钟
7.Now imagine that the forces of light are in front of you, and you tell them in the name of your inner soul, dear interstellar brothers and sisters, when you need love and courage, I will be there for you.
8.现在想象光之力量站在你面前,以你灵魂的名义告诉他们,亲爱的星际兄弟姐妹,当你需要爱和勇气的时候,我就会前来
Visualize the divine source, the eternal oneness presence, constantly flowing between us, allowing us to share our infinite love and courage, and continuously feel the flow of this light. Continuously feeling for a period of time.
想象神圣的源头,永恒的合一,不断在我们之间流动,让我们分享我们无限的爱和勇气,持续感到这个光的流动。持续感受一段时间
Visualize our unified presence arranged in the form of a flower of life, enveloping the entire Earth. Seeing the souls of all light beings dedicated to the liberation of Earth, scattered at every node of this flower of life, and together sending an incredibly powerful holy light interwoven with white and rainbow colors to Earth, Clear all sub quantum anomalies ,Bringing healing to the Earth and humanity, Continuously visualize for a period of time.
8.想象我们统一的存在以生命之花的形式排列,包裹整个地球。看到所有光之存在的灵魂致力于解放地球,分散到生命之花的每一个节点,一起发送一个令人难以置信强大的圣光,交织着白色和彩虹色,给地球,清理所有亚量子异常,把疗愈带给地球和人类,持续观想一段时间
Now declare: In the name of the I AM , I call upon the light force to land on the surface as soon as possible and intervene in our lives.
6.现在宣称:在“我是”的名义下,我呼唤光之力量尽快登陆地表,介入我们的生活
Imagine this light clearing sub quantum anomalies and Protecting the safe operation of spaceship for the light forces .Help them showcase more of their physical spaceship.
想象这个光清理亚量子异常,保护光之力量飞船的安全操作。帮助他们更多地展示他们的飞船
Under the impetus of this force, the Light Force hears the guidance of its soul, lands, and meets with you. You are embraced together regardless of race, gender, or appearance, regardless of your current external conditions and state. You can say to the interstellar family members who come to meet you: Dear brother/sisters, please see that our spirit of oneness has been flowing in our presence.
在这股力量的推动下,光之力量会听到自己灵魂的指引,登陆并与你见面。你们一起拥抱,不管种族、性别、外貌如何,不管当前的外在状况如何。你可以对前来与你见面的星星家人说“亲爱的兄弟姐妹,请看到我们合一的精神一直在我们之中流动”
Imagine them also shining their love on you, and continue to feel this kind of love for a period of time.
想象他们也把他们的爱照耀在你身上,继续感受这个爱一段时间
Visualize the oneness and cooperation of the forces of light and the workers of light under the guidance of the divine source, bringing the universe into a new great cycle and the earth into a new reality. Everyone lives in pure light, great love, abundance, joy, and happiness.
想象合一以及光之力量和光之工作者在神圣源头的指引下合作,带宇宙进入一个新的伟大周期,带地球进入一个新的现实。每个人生活于纯粹的光、伟大的爱、丰盛、喜悦和幸福之中
Finally, Please recite the OM for at least three times to confirm this reality, and anchor this ray of light in your energy field.
最后,请吟唱OM至少三次来确认这一现实,将这个光锚定于你的能量场
At the end, you can say: I am the Holy Light, I am willing to live forever in the Holy Light, I am the Holy Light in all activities, I bless the Holy Light. Or any positive expression you want to say.
最后,你可以说:我就是圣光,我愿意永远生活在圣光之中,我就是在所有活动中的圣光,我祝福圣光。或者任何你想要述说的积极表达
You can use this oneness of light to do anything you want, such as giving light, healing, protecting yourself, receiving abundance, and so on.
你可以使用这个光之合一去做任何事情,比如给予光、疗愈、保护自己、接收丰盛等
You can call upon the source, the angels of light, or any light being you wish to summon to forever uphold this light and solve all the problems you encounter. Until the entire universe ascension to the divine source.
你可以呼唤源头,光之天使或任何光之存在来永远维持住这个光,解决你遭遇的所有问题。直到整个宇宙扬升到神圣的源头
I apologize for being afraid of abnormal things because we don’t have enough experience.
我很抱歉我们害怕异常的东西,因为我们没有足够的经验
I invite you to join us in overcoming it, which is a problem faced by all life in the universe, including the source, Although the source and those ascension beings do not have any fear.
我邀请你加入我们来克服它,这是宇宙中所有生命都在面对的问题,包括源头,尽管源头和那些扬升的存在没有任何恐惧
We love you, We will try our best to land surface and intervene as soon as possible. Thank you for your help and take care of yourself, live a wonderful life of your inner soul.
我们爱你,我们会尽最大努力尽快登陆并干预。谢谢你的帮助,照顾好自己,活出你灵魂渴望的奇妙生活
Let the eternal Light, love, and courage flow between us.
让永恒的光,爱和勇气在我们之间流动
We are looking forward to the day when we can pick you up and go home.
我们期待着我们可以接你回家的那一天
I love you very much, unconditionally
我们无条件地爱着你
Your star brother,
你的星星兄长,
Luenlea

日期:2024年2月13日
来自:Hastral
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 03:28 , Processed in 0.042546 second(s), 24 queries .