12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-2-14 11:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Luenlea-为什么干预还未到来

My dearest brothers and sisters,

我亲爱的兄弟姐妹们

This is Luenlea speaking, I love you so very much.

我非常地爱你

I am a Pleiadian man, and a member of the Ashtar Command. My identity here is similar to that of a diplomat on Earth, so I have met people from many planets. Compared to many Pleiadian people, it is easier for them to understand your psychological patterns. Therefore, I am here to communicate with you.

我是一个昴宿星男性,阿斯塔指挥部的一员。我的身份类似于地球上的外交官,所以我会与很多星球上的人会面。与其他的昴宿星人相比,我更容易理解你的心理模式。因此,我是来与你交流的

When we look at the workers of light, one of the most common voices we receive is a demand for accelerated intervention, a demand for immediate intervention. In fact, from the bottom of our hearts, many of us hope to intervene immediately and end the suffering of the Earth.

当我们看向光之工作者,我们收到的最常见的声音就是要求加速干预,要求立刻干预。事实上,打心底,我们许多人也希望立刻干预,结束地球上的痛苦

But intervening now would bring a huge hidden danger, which is that the power of darkness may make a comeback, and we never hope that this power will once again sweep across the Milky Way, wreaking havoc on life.

但现在干预会带来一个巨大的隐患,黑暗会卷土重来,我们永远不会希望它们再次席卷银河系,对生命造成严重的破坏

In short, abnormality can be considered as an opposing existence to the divine origin. Unlike the divine origin, abnormality is not conscious and has no reason, purpose, logic, etc. for its existence. This is the way in which abnormality exists.

简而言之,异常可以被视为与神圣的起源相反的存在。不像神圣的起源,异常不是有意识的,没有缘由、目标、逻辑的存在。这是异常的存在方式

Abnormality is a strange phenomenon that is not inherently negative and has no higher purpose behind it. But excessive interaction with this anomaly led to the occurrence of darkness, as the anomaly represents all the characteristics that are perfectly opposite to the divine origin. The birth of darkness was not within the original plan and expectation.

异常是一个奇怪的现象,它本身并不消极,没有更高的目标。但与它过多的交互会导致黑暗的发生,因为异常代表了所有与神圣的起源完美相反的特征。黑暗的诞生并不在最初的计划和预期之内

From our perspective, anomalies have a characteristic of bringing unexpected mutations.This mutation takes advantage of its origin and the lack of understanding of anomalies among sentient beings.

从我们的视角,异常有着带来意想不到突变的特性。这个突变会利用自己的起源和众生对异常的缺乏理解

Therefore, from our perspective, having enough anomalies can bring unpredictable mutations. For example, millions of years ago, anomalies caused some angelic beings who intended to directly experience anomalies to understand them to mutate into dark forces.

因此,从我们的视角,拥有足够的异常会带来不可预测的改变。比如,数百万年前,异常导致了一些天使存在(打算直接体验异常来了解它们)变异成了黑暗

Based on our exploration and experience, we believe that darkness must be completely eradicated. If it were to make a comeback, our efforts would be in vain to some extent.

根据我们的探索和经验,我们认为黑暗必须被完全根除。如果它卷土重来,我们的努力在某种程度上是徒劳的

So, the cause of darkness – abnormality – must be eliminated to a certain extent to prevent the possibility of a resurgence of dark forces. And the Earth is currently the largest gathering place for anomalies, and there are also some around the Earth, which is also the last and only place in the universe where darkness exists.

所以,黑暗的原因—异常—必须在一定程度上被根除来防止死灰复燃的可能性。地球是异常最大的汇聚地,地球周围也有着一些,是宇宙中黑暗存在的唯一且最后的地点

Yes, we have the ability to trigger intervention now. But if we don’t clear enough anomalies to trigger intervention, it will not only sacrifice a lot of life on Earth, but also leave the possibility of mutations in the anomalies.

是的,我们能够现在就触发干预。但如果我们不清理掉足够的异常来触发干预,这只会牺牲掉很多的生命,也会留下突变的可能性

You may say that we have not triggered intervention now, and there are also many people suffering and dying on Earth.

你可能会说现在没有触发干预也有着很多的人在受苦和死去

However, we have triggered intervention now, and some people may die temporarily. But when we land, we can save more people.

但如果现在触发干预,一些人可能会暂时死去,但当我们着陆,我们可以拯救更多的人

That’s right, but there’s a higher perspective, which is that if we intervene now, we’re giving another chance for an abnormal mutation. We can clear the existing dark forces, but this force will give birth to the dark forces again. If they make a comeback, more people will suffer terrible things.

没错,但从更高的视角,如果我们现在干预,我们会给予异常另一个突变的机会。我们可以清理现存的黑暗之力,但它们会再生。如果它们卷土重来,更多的人会遭受可怕的东西

You may say that we already have enough experience, we can trigger intervention now, or we can strictly monitor the situation in the universe in the future to prevent darkness from breeding again.We can do this, but if we do, darkness will also appear in unexpected ways. Because this is the characteristic of abnormal mutations, which utilize the lack of understanding to bring about some unpredictable things. No one knows everything, even the origin is constantly evolving itself.

你可能会说你已经拥有了足够的体验,现在可以触发干预了或者以后我们可以严格监视宇宙防止黑暗的再次滋生。我们可以这么做,但如果我们这么做,黑暗也会在意想不到的方式中浮现。因为这是异常突变的特性,利用理解的缺乏带来一些不可以测的东西。没人知道一切,即使起源也在不断进化自身

Because if the origin knew everything, people would not have to suffer like this, and darkness would not have been born. The understanding of anomalies at the source is still limited, but it has reached the point where it can be cleared, but it will only take some time.

因为如果起源知道一切,人们就不需要这么痛苦了,黑暗也就不会诞生。对异常的理解依旧是有限的,但它已经来到了可以被清理的点,但需要一点时间

We plan to make Earth a place to end darkness, and as a force of light, we have a responsibility to do so. We need to end darkness because we no longer want to see anyone suffer.

我们希望让地球永远结束黑暗,作为光之力量,我们有责任这么做。我们需要结束黑暗,因为我们不再想要看到任何人痛苦

The source has already started personally handling exceptions, and everything is accelerating. You don’t have to wait too long.

源头已经开始亲自处理异常,一切都在加速。你不需要等待太久

Even if you don’t have to wait too long, I suggest: live your own life well. I really don’t want to see anyone give up on living their own life just because they are waiting for intervention. We intervene in the hope that you can have a good life and not let our hopes be reversed.

即使你不需要等待太久,我建议:好好过自己的生活。我真的不想要看到任何人放弃自己的生活,只是为了等待干预。我们干预也是为了让你拥有一个美好的生活,不是反过来

Therefore, take care of yourself. I know living on Earth is not easy, and I know you are facing difficulties, even if I don’t empathize with it. Please forgive us for not being able to provide you with wealth, technology, and so on right now, as based on the reasons I mentioned earlier, we are unable to directly land among you.

因此,照顾好自己。我知道地球上的生活并不容易。我知道你在面对挑战,即使我无法感同身受。请宽恕我们无法提供你金钱、技术等东西,因为就像我之前提到过的原因,我们无法直接降落到你们之中

The anomalies on Earth can interfere with the operation of spacecraft, so our chances of directly appearing and showing you the material form of our spacecraft are very limited. The same goes for landing. We will try our best to find opportunities to land. Without suitable conditions and timing, we will find it difficult to land, and at least we will bear the risks and losses. If you want to have face-to-face contact with us, you need to be prepared for yourself. You can refer to the information about the touchpad protocol in the blog above. We will log in when feasible.

地球上的异常可以干扰飞船的操作,所以我们直接现身,展示你飞船物理形态的机会非常有限。登陆也是一样的。我们会尽力寻找登陆的机会。如果没有合适的条件和时机,我们会难以登陆,至少我们会承担风险和损失。如果你想要与我们面对面,你需要自己做好准备。

We love you unconditionally and take care of yourself.

我们无条件地爱着你,照顾好自己

Your Star Brother,Lunlea

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 13:43 , Processed in 0.067353 second(s), 24 queries .