12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-2-9 10:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
巴巴吉-心的园丁

My request to you!

我对你的请求

Stand together, stick together, work together – in the community lies achievement and success!

团结,合作,蕴藏着成就和成功

Beloved human,

亲爱的

Ask yourself what contribution you can make to the change? Ask yourself what influence you can have on the developments? And ask yourself how it is possible to fully step out of the victim role?

问自己你可以为改变做出什么贡献?问自己你可以对发展产生什么影响?问自己如何完全摆脱受害者的角色?

For one thing is abundantly clear: You are still too little aware of your power!

有一件事是明确的:你对自己的力量依旧知之甚少

Therefore, I urge you to courageously take your life into your own hands now. Neither should you blame anyone for anything, nor should you pass on the responsibility for this or that to the ungracious fate.

因此,我敦促你勇敢地把自己的生活掌握在自己的手中不要把任何事情归咎于任何人,也不要把这个或那个的责任推卸给不仁慈的命运

Take total responsibility for your life, and life will respond to you in unimaginably fulfilling ways.

为你的生活负起全部的责任,生活会在难以想象的方式中回应你

Great things have always been created by individuals who were aware of their power. And today? Today, the greatest upheaval of all times must be brought about. This can only happen when you become self-aware and subsequently unite.

伟大的东西总是被意识到自身力量的个人所创造。今天呢?今天,最大的改变必须被带来。这只能在你变得有自我意识,然后团结在一起的时候发生

The core force of change

改变的核心力量

Awakened ones – who pull together, who intervene together in the destiny of humanity – form the core force of change. This awakened one is you. There is no one besides you, next to you, behind you, or in front of you who is more important to the change than you.

觉醒之人—齐心协力,一起插手人类的命运。这个觉醒之人就是你。你身边,身后,或者面前没有人比你对改变来说更加重要

Now the point is that you grow into this truth, that this fact becomes your self-understanding and that you transform powerlessness into power.

现在重点就是你在这个真理中成长,让这个事实成为你的自我理解,你从无力转变到充满力量

When awakened people unite, they can overcome anything and put an end to any condition. No one in the universe is equal to an awakened person.

当觉醒的人团结在一起,他们可以战胜一切,结束任何的情况。宇宙中没有人可以与觉醒的人匹敌

This seed of awareness is now being planted in your hearts – by me, who I am BABAJI.

这个意识种子现在被播种到你的心中—由我,巴巴吉

There are times of rest, times of work, and times of ascent – human’s ascent to his true greatness, power, and beauty.

有着休息的时间,工作的时间,扬升的时间—人类扬升到自己真正的伟大、力量和美丽

So far and no further – the dark forces are aware of that. However, until today their circles were only slightly disturbed. Now it is different. Everything is changing, the wind has changed and the game is turning.

到目前为止—黑暗力量意识到了这一点。无论如何,在今天之前,他们的圈子只受到轻微的干扰。现在已经不同。一切都在改变,风向已经改变,游戏正在转向

So it happens that you create new growth, that you become more and more aware of your own power and live it in front of people.

所以你会创造新的成长,更多地意识到自己的力量并在别人面前活出它

Now you will be prepared for it. Step by step realization follows realization, fears fade away, worries give way and DOUBT no longer asks you WHY.

现在,你会为它做好准备。一步一步,领悟紧跟着领悟,恐惧消退,担忧让路,怀疑不再询问你为什么

The “TREADING WATER” is over. Who and what you are appears.

踩水结束了。你的所是浮现

I am the gardener of your heart. Awaken shall you human to your true greatness and blossom in all your beauty.

我是你心的园丁。你会意识到自己的伟大并在自己所有的美丽中绽放

I am with you, now and forever.

我与你在一起,永远

BABAJI
巴巴吉

日期:2024年2月7日
来自:Jahn J Kassl
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 07:45 , Processed in 0.045015 second(s), 24 queries .