主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-2-9 10:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
雅典娜-一切都准备好了

Greetings Emanuel and Pastor. I am Pallas Athena Goddess of Truth. Tonight I wanted to bring you very important information to convey. We are almost ready to make the great Disclosure of all the information that for a long time was prohibited and kept from humanity. Show your face, bring it to light, so that humanity knows and knows the truth of everything that has been hidden from it for so long.
问候,我是真理女神雅典娜。今晚我想要传达给你们一个非常重要的信息。我们几乎已经准备好揭露所有长久以来被禁止和隐瞒的信息。展示你的面孔,把它带到光中,这样人类可以知道隐藏了如此长时间的一切真相
Preparations are already being made. We will soon be setting dates for the big Disclosure. Humanity is prepared, we already know, many are prepared. Perhaps, who knows, the reaction of others will be that we cannot predict when the Disclosure will be given. Perhaps many cannot believe that they have been deceived for so long, and perhaps they cannot bear so many lies that have kept them deceived.

准备工作已经完成。我们很快会为大揭露设定日期。人类已经准备好了,我们知道,许多人已经准备好了。但我们无法预测当揭露发生时人们的反应会是什么样的。也许许多人会无法相信自己被欺骗了这么长的时间,也许他们无法承受这么多的谎言
Tell someone who has been working on something for so long that something is not real, that it is fictional. How do you tell someone you trust that they are a bunch of thugs, imposters, demons who have dressed in sheep's clothing? Many people, at best, cannot resist and may even suddenly attack their very existence.
告诉某个人他致力于如此长时间的这个东西不是真的,是虚构的。你如何告诉你信任的人他们是一群披着羊皮的暴徒、骗子、恶魔?许多人,充其量也就是无法抗拒,可能会突然攻击他们
But most of humanity is already prepared. I want to tell you that 99% of the beings of light, of the star seeds, have awakened.
但大多数人已经准备好了。我想要告诉你99%的光之存有、星际种子已经苏醒
It was a great awakening, the awakening of all beings of light that are here on the planet and this strengthens and plants the pillars for this Disclosure. They are the support, the support, the spine.
这是一个巨大的觉醒,地球上所有光之存有的觉醒,这为大揭露加强并奠定了支柱。他们是支持、支柱、脊梁
The satellites are already prepared, they are ready, there are only small details left to adjust the entire technological part and make the change, so that we are not subject to a blackout when providing information.
卫星已经准备好了,只剩下一些微小的细节来调整整个技术部分并做出改变,这样我们在提供信息时就不会受到停电的影响
Global speakers are ready. Everyone who is going to transmit this information is prepared. All the Forces of Light are prepared, guarding the entire process that is about to happen. Forecasts were also made in terms of electricity.
全球发言人已经准备好了。每一个要传递信息的人已经准备好了。所有的光之力量已经准备好了,守护着即将发生的整体进程。电力方面也做出了预测
All details are being covered up. We are analyzing even the smallest details. Because we may have satellites, but the way information reaches people in their homes is through electricity.
所有的细节都被照顾到了。我们正在分析即使最小的细节。因为我们即使有卫星,但信息到达人们的方式是通过电力
We know and know that all electrical companies are in the power of large consortiums of dark forces.
我们知道所有电力公司处于黑暗势力的大财团的控制之下
We are measuring all of this and making the respective conversions, so that the same signals are transmitted on the same frequencies as they would reach your homes. Everything is a process my beloved.
我们在衡量这一点,做出相应的转换,这样相同的信号可以在相同的频率中传输,随着它们到达你们的家。一切都是一个过程,亲爱的
Because this Disclosure will leave many of them speechless. And as I told you, many will not even be able to bear it after having spent their entire lives believing in things, situations, people, religions, other things that really are not what they thought.
因为大揭露会让许多人哑口无言。正如我告诉你的,许多人在一辈子都相信某样东西、某个情况、某些人、某些宗教等等,但认识到这些东西并不是他们认为的那样后会无法承受住
This will lead to another series of events later. This will be a pretty close situation. There will be protection for all beings who speak. They will be in absolute protection of the inner and outer planes. All the military and all the forces that support the military will be there ensuring security in terms of physical security. Everything is very well organized and prepared logistics for us to carry out this Disclosure.
这会在稍后导致另一系列的事件。这会是一个非常紧密的情况。所有讲话的人都会受到保护。他们会处于内在和外在平面的绝对保护中。所有的军队和支持军队的力量会在那确保人身安全。一切都井然有序,为我们进行这个大揭露准备好了
We are almost ready and we will inform you exactly when we are close to the day of this event that many beings have been requesting, hoping that this process will be effective for some time.
我们几乎已经准备就绪,我们会在这个许多人一直在请求的事件到来前的几天公布日期
My beloved, you are not afraid. No one has anything to fear, fear or dread.
亲爱的,不要害怕,没人需要害怕任何东西

日期:2024年2月7日
来自:Emanuel与Pastor
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 21:29 , Processed in 0.029635 second(s), 24 queries .