12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2023-5-16 10:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
阿努比斯-地球的分离

Greetings Humans,
问候,人类
I am Anubis, and I am communicating on behalf of Queen An-Ra. The Planetary Intergalactic Coalition continues to expand beyond many Galaxies, Universes and Star Systems. Now over 450 civilizations joined the coalition, who don’t want anymore to be involved in Galactic Wars.
我是阿努比斯,我代表An-Ra女王来发言。星际联盟继续在扩张超越很多银河系、宇宙、恒星系统。现在有超过450个文明加入了联盟,他们都不想要再参与银河战争
Your civilization lived through many wars and conflicts on your planet. If you want to become a multidimensional human, now is the time to stop all negative events and take power into your hands immediately without waiting anymore, as you don’t have too much time left. The separation of two Earth’s shells is happening already. Mother Earth is ready to release the shell of 3D. Majority of humans are going to be transferred to similar looking planet, they are not going even notice the difference. They will continue their evolution until they reach a full potential of being multidimensional being.
人类文明经历过很多战争和冲突。如果你想要成为一个过维度的人类,现在是时候去停止所有负面的事件,立刻把力量拿在自己的手中,不要再等待,因为没多少东西剩下了。两个地球外壳的分离已经在发生。地球目前已经准备好释放3D外壳。大多数人会被转移到类似的星球,他们不会注意到差别。他们会继续他们的进化,直到他们到达成为多维度存在的充分潜能
The rest of awaken population will move to New Earth, where they will start a new chapter in their existence. Right now, your planet is infected by Artificial Intelligence, which has plans to take a full control of Earth. To stop this contamination I need personally to get involved in the process of elimination AI. I aware how it operates and how plans its attacks, suddenly without any warning. Your controllers are completely clueless, what danger they brought with their persistence of using and implementing AI into your reality.
剩下苏醒的人会进入新地球,他们会开始新的篇章。现在,地球已被人工智能影响,计划就是完全掌控地球。要停止这个污染,我需要亲自参与这个消除人工智能的进程。我知道它是如何运作的,它的攻击计划是什么。你们的控制者一点都不清楚把人工智能应用到日常生活中会带来什么危险
New Earth High Council made a decision to allow Mother Earth to release old shell, instead causing a lot of damage with my direct involvement of my ships with technology that is too powerful for your planet. AI will perished, and humans go on a new planet without noticing the switch.
新地球高级议会做出决定,让地球释放释放旧的外壳,而不是让我的直接参与导致大量的破坏(伴随着对地球来说太过强烈的科技)。人工智能会灭亡,人类会不知不觉地进入一个新的地球
Reptilians, Orions, Anunaki and Anchors tried to come back to help Dark Entities through Mars base, so my fleet RA eliminated their ships and send them back from where they came. They enjoy causing destructions to the planets and etc. We can’t allow them to come back to Mother Earth.
爬虫族、猎户座、阿奴納奇以及执政官试图通过火星基地返回来帮助黑暗的精英,我的舰队消灭了他们的飞船,送他们回了老家。他们喜欢破坏星球等。我们无法允许他们回来破坏地球
Divine is overlooking the whole process of Ascension, and Matrix very soon disappears without the trace. Open yourself to the Light you carry within and let your hidden powers come through. It’s time for humankind to embrace a new chapter of freedom, peace and harmony. Thank you Ambassador of Galactic Light Forces.
神监督着整体扬升进程,矩阵很快会消失地无影无踪。向内在的光敞开,让你隐藏的力量浮现。是时候让人类拥抱新的自由、和平、和谐篇章。谢谢你,银河光之力量的大使
Stay Still and Firm,Anubis
保持坚定,阿努比斯

日期:2023年5月13日
来自:Erena Velazquez
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 08:13 , Processed in 0.050498 second(s), 24 queries .