17丨两人同心,胜于七倍丨运用想象力显化的步骤

本节的2个要点
○ 两人同心协力,比一个人单独工作多七倍。
【作为一个单元,你俩独立的(各自)实相显然形成了一个你们在其中运作的更大组合单元。你们两个人一起工作可以做的事,比一个人单独工作多七倍】

○ 运用想象力显化的步骤:
想象一下想要的事物已经完成时的画面、感觉
想象一下:这些画会带给别人的喜悦快乐,
想象一下:当你知道这些画被人们需要时你会感到的喜悦快乐。
想象一下:当你卖了这么多画,需要更多时间来创作(新画作)时,你将怎么做,然后你为了画画而将如何辞掉工作,你将住在什么样的地方,想象一下你将充满满足感和创造性挑战的那种感觉】
然后,静待花开,不焦虑
倾听内在声音和直觉
想象所有的接触等都是可能性(非蓄意固执的认为)

本节其他要点
○【感谢你自身具有的那些能力和那些成就吧】
○ 自我(或对他人)正面的暗示,与“身体意识”进行沟通
*【你可以身体灵活柔软,你可以放松下来。记住,你的内在自己在帮助你放松,保持灵活柔软吧。”或者在你说这句话时触摸他,直接对着他的脖子、双肩、或任何相关的部位说话。】
身体意识是独立于外我,内在自己的第3种意识。
* 【现在感受一下内在自己在补救这种状况】
* 【你会发现你走得更容易了。感受一下自己是灵活柔软的。给你的内在自己一个机会】

○ 不抱怨、不要以负面的方式思考
【这是一幅好作品。除非卖个好价钱,否则我是不会放手的。人们欠我的,否则我为什么要卖这幅画呢?】

○ 正面想象、正面思考
【想象一下你家里的那些画,(被展示)在不同的环境中,人们正在欣赏享受这些画。想象一下你会用这些钱做什么。确定一个合理的数额,并预期这个数额的钱会来,知道你挣到这些钱是公平的。】
【这是我的天生才能,它很自然地吸引其他人,因为我有丰盛的天赋才能,所以这天赋也会带给我丰盛。这天赋会帮助别人,自然也会帮助我。】
【你必须改变的是你的诸多思想,而这些思想将在物质实相中带来你所渴望的诸多改变】
【一个单独的想法似乎无关紧要,但这单独的想法是内在行为的特征性模式的一部分,自有其位置,要么给你带来自由和丰盛,要么否定你的自由和丰盛】

○丰盛的理念,召唤内在的力量(思想和感觉),不限制自己的内在力量具体化的方法途径。
【不要坚持说“金钱只有通过绘画或写作才能获得”,或者说“这种力量只有在健康时才能展现”】
【经济上的丰盛和生活中美好事物的丰盛,这个丰盛的理念不会限制你,也不会限制你让它们来到你身边的可能的诸多方法途径。因此,在你的想象中,不要限制方法途径。看到自己正在享受这丰盛】
【鲁伯并不强烈地相信他自己的存在具有创造性的功能,也不相信生命本身自然带有的丰盛。鲁伯比你意识到的悲观多了。】

○ 【永远记住你与他人的关系,这样流经你并被你用来有益于你的能量,也可以通过你自由地流向他人】

○ 认真复习《赛斯资料》,想通了理解了,把赛斯资料当回事,深具信心地去运用、践行。
【如果你重新阅读大部分的赛斯资料,你将再次发现你忽视疏漏的诸多真理;因为我精确地告诉过你,你书中的思想是如何运作的。但在实用层面你俩都没把我当回事】

第475节
1969年4月14日星期一晚上9点10分

(Before the session, in line with our new way of thinking, Jane and I said that we could have six main categories in our lives: work; finances; living quarters; health; mobility; spiritual contentment, which would include helping others. The idea being that positive thought within these broad outlines would pay rich dividends.)

(在本课开始之前,根据我们的新思维方式,珍和我说,我们的生活可以有六个主要类别:工作;财务;生活;健康;活动;精神上的满足,包括帮助他人。其理念是:在这些宽泛的框架内,正面思想将带来丰厚回报。)

Good evening.
晚上好。
(“Good evening, Seth.”)
(晚上好,赛斯)

You might recall that I have been giving you the same sort of material for some time now.
(“Yes.”)
你可能还记得,我为你们提供同样类别的赛斯资料已经有一段时间了。
(“是。”)

As a unit you operate in certain ways. As individuals you operate in certain ways. When two individuals with strong negative thoughts are together, then their reality has strong negative aspects.

作为一个整体单元,你们以自己的一些方式在运作。作为个体,你以特定的一些方式在运作。当两个有强烈负面思想的人在一起时,他们的现实就会呈现出强烈负面的诸多面向。

Remember that all of your behavior was not negative however, and give thanks for those abilities and accomplishments that are your own. Now, imagine (underlined) how you will feel when your paintings sell, the joy that they will bring others, the joy that you will feel knowing they are wanted. Imagine what you will do as you sell so many paintings that you need more time to produce them, and how you will then leave your job in order to paint, and the sort of place you will live, and the feeling of contentment and creative challenge that will fill you.

记住,你所有的行为并不都是负面的,感谢你自身具有的那些能力和那些成就吧。现在,想象一下:当你的那些画卖出去时你会有什么感觉,
想象一下:这些画会带给别人的喜悦快乐
想象一下:当你知道这些画被人们需要时你会感到的喜悦快乐
想象一下:当你卖了这么多画,需要更多时间来创作(新画作)时,你将怎么做,然后你为了画画而将如何辞掉工作,你将住在什么样的地方,想象一下你将充满满足感和创造性挑战的那种感觉。

But do not imagine this in future terms, but in present terms. In other words, it is already accomplished, and it will then be fulfilled in physical reality. Do not then look anxiously (underlined) about for buyers, to check whether or not this is working.

不要以未来的视角去想象而是用当下的视角去想象。换句话说,这事情已经完成了,然后将在物质现实中实现。接下来不要为了检验这是否有效而焦虑地寻找买家。

Your own intuitions may suggest acts for you to take that will be beneficial. Be alert to the inner voice, so that if this is the case you will hear. Consider all of your contacts as possibilities, all of which may unfold, but do this imaginatively rather than willfully.

你自身的诸多直觉可能会建议你,采取行动对你将是有益的。要对内在的声音保持警觉,这样的话如果是上述情形,你就会听到。把你们所有的接触都视为可能性,所有这些都可能展开,但要以有想象力的方式这么做,而非以蓄意固执的方式。

Now I tell you that if both of you use these methods, you will indeed completely change for the better not only your physical environment and reality, but your inner, creative, psychic and spiritual environment. Already because of belief, a massive healing is taking place. The thoughts themselves cause electromagnetic changes, signifying physical changes deep in the tissues.

现在我告诉你,如果你俩都使用这些方法,你们不仅会完全改变你的物质环境和现实,而且还会完全改变你的内在的、创造性的、灵性和精神的环境。已经因为信念,一场大规模的疗愈正在发生。这些想法本身会引起电磁的变化,意味着诸多组织深处中的物理变化。

But more than this, the fact itself of belief cleanses the psychic and spiritual channels of negative debris. Often in the past you worked against each other unwittingly. When one managed an overall psychic change for the better, the other would negate it through discouragement or negative patterns. Now as a unit your separate realities obviously form a larger combined unit in which you operate. Two of you working together can do seven times more than one operating alone. Do you follow me?

但不仅如此,信念本身这个事实,就可以净化灵性和精神的诸多管道的诸多负面碎片。在过去,你们常常在不知不觉中彼此作对。当一个人设法把整体灵性向好的方面改变时,另一个人会通过沮丧或负面模式来否定它。现在,作为一个单元,你俩独立的(各自)实相显然形成了一个你们在其中运作的更大组合单元。你们两个人一起工作可以做的事,比一个人单独工作多七倍。你听懂了吗?

(“Yes.”)
(“是”。)

Your trip (Sunday, April 13; we drove to Cortland, NY) was beneficial, but it was impeded by negative thoughts of Ruburt’s, and also to some degree by the fact that you pointed out his symptoms without reminding him that the inner self could and would minimize them. You need to remind him when he forgets.

你们的旅行是有益的(4月13日星期天;我们开车去了纽约州的科特兰),但这次旅行被鲁伯的负面思想阻碍了,在某种程度上,你指出了他的诸多症状,却没有提醒他:内在自己能够,并且将会把这些症状尽可能的减少。鲁伯忘记的时候你应该提醒他。

(“I didn’t even think of it that way.”)
(“我甚至没想到过这一点。”)

And should have, of course. This is one of those instances where the mere mention of what you have been doing makes the action glaringly obvious.

当然,你应该想到这一点。这是诸多例子中的一个,仅仅是提到你一直在做的事情,就会让你的行为变得格外明显。

It is helpful to point out that he is holding himself stiffly for example, but not in that manner. The approach should be “You can be flexible, you can relax. Remember your inner self is helping you relax, and be flexible.” Or touch him as you say this and speak directly to the neck or shoulders or whatever is involved.

例如,指出鲁伯僵硬地控制自己是有必要的,但不是以那种方式。方法应该是“你可以身体灵活柔软,你可以放松下来。记住,你的内在自己在帮助你放松,保持灵活柔软吧。”或者在你说这句话时触摸他,直接对着他的脖子、双肩、或任何相关的部位说话。

Otherwise he simply feels the weight of his errors, and becomes angry at himself. You may say “It’s all right, you are learning. Now feel the inner self remedy the condition.” But do not say “Your shoulders are stiff,” or “You are not walking well,” for you reinforce the condition. Say instead “You will find you can walk easier. Feel yourself flexible. Give your inner self a chance.”

否则,他只会感到自己错误的沉重,并对自己感到愤怒。你可以说:“没关系,你正在学习。现在感受一下内在自己在补救这种状况。”但不要说“你的双肩僵硬了”,或者“你走路不好”,因为你这样会强化这种状况。相反地,要说“你会发现你走得更容易了。感受一下自己是灵活柔软的。给你的内在自己一个机会。

Do you understand the approach?
你可以理解这种方法吗?
(“Yes.”)
(“可以的。)

In your own case, with paintings.
下面聊聊你的情况,关于绘画。

Imagine your paintings in homes, in different environments, with people enjoying them. Imagine what you will do with the money. Settle upon a reasonable amount and expect it, knowing it is just. Do not think in a negative manner “This is good work. I won’t let it go unless I get a good price. People owe it to me. Why should I let it go otherwise?”

想象一下你家里的那些画,(被展示)在不同的环境中,人们正在欣赏享受这些画。想象一下你会用这些钱做什么。确定一个合理的数额,并预期这个数额的钱会来,知道你挣到这些钱是公平的。不要以负面的方式思考“这是一幅好作品。除非卖个好价钱,否则我是不会放手的。人们欠我的,否则我为什么要卖这幅画呢?”

(“I don’t seem to think that way.”)
(“我似乎没那么想过。”)

(But upon reflection, I see that the part about “letting it go otherwise” is all too true, etc.)
(但经过反思,我发现赛斯指出的“否则我为什么要卖这幅画”这部分太真实了。)

Think instead, “This is a natural talent I have, and it is natural that it appeals to others, and as I have an abundance of talent, so shall it bring me abundance. It will help others, and it is natural that it help me.”

相反,你应该这样想:“这是我的天生才能,它很自然地吸引其他人,因为我有丰盛的天赋才能,所以这天赋也会带给我丰盛。这天赋会帮助别人,自然也会帮助我。”

Now you are learning these laws. It is simply a matter of applying them correctly. I have told you how they work, and how precisely your thoughts and feelings form the universe that you know, and your own reality as physical creatures.

现在你正在学习这些法则。这只是一个正确应用这些法则的问题。我已经告诉过你:这些法则是如何运作的、你的诸多思想和感觉是如何精确地形成了你所知道的宇宙以及你作为肉身生物的自身实相。

It has taken you some time to understand this in practical terms. Ruburt gave you some good images when he said that thoughts were like the colors and the lines you use to make a painting. Except the painting, which is physical reality, has more dimensions, and you must experience it quite directly.

你已经花了一些时间从实用地角度来理解这一点。当鲁伯说思想就像你用来作画的诸多颜色和线条时,他给你的这比喻很形象很有画面感。与这比喻所不同的是:“物质实相”之画具有更多维度,并且你还必须非常直接地经历体验这“物质实相”之画。

Your thoughts and feelings instantly reach out and form the objects that surround you. Calling upon this inner power, for it is power, will bring about the fulfillment of many other abilities and strengths that are within you. Do not limit it therefore. Do not insist for example that money come to you only through painting or writing, or that this power show itself only in health; and remember always you own relationship with others, so that the energy that flows through you and is used by you to your benefit, is also free to flow through you to others.

你的诸多思想和感觉会立即延伸并形成你周围的诸多事物。召唤这种内在的力量,因为它就是力量,将带来你内在许多其他能力和力量的实现(春风注:此处“内在的力量”可能是指自己的思想和感觉)。因此,不要限制这内在的力量。例如,不要坚持说“金钱只有通过绘画或写作才能获得”,或者说“这种力量只有在健康时才能展现”。永远记住你与他人的关系,这样流经你并被你用来有益于你的能量,也可以通过你自由地流向他人。

Do not dwell upon the physical inconveniences of your immediate environment, for this only brings about their continuance. Think in terms for example of space, and you will have at least a feeling of space within your present environment. You will also find that the idea of space is a part of you, and it will be given to you in this environment or another. And as long as you continue to think of Artistic as a poor-paying organization, so shall it be for you. It is your thoughts you must change, and these will bring about the changes you desire in physical reality. Telepathy operates.

不要老想着当前环境带给你的身体方面的诸多不便上,因为这样做只会让身体上的这些不便持续下去。以空间为例来思考一下,在你当下的环境中,你至少会有一种空间感;你也会发现空间的观念是你的一部分,这观念就会在这样或那样的环境中被赋予你。只要你继续认为艺术界是一个低回报的组织,那它对你来说就会是如此。你必须改变的是你的诸多思想,而这些思想将在物质实相中带来你所渴望的诸多改变。心灵感应运作着。

The idea of financial abundance and of an abundance of the good things in life will not limit you, nor limit the means possible by which they will come to you. In your imagination therefore do not limit the means. See yourself enjoying the abundance.

经济上的丰盛和生活中美好事物的丰盛,这个丰盛的理念不会限制你,也不会限制你让它们来到你身边的可能的诸多方法途径。因此,在你的想象中,不要限制方法途径。看到自己正在享受这丰盛。

If you reread much of the material you will again discover truths that escaped you; for I tell you precisely how the ideas in your book operate. But neither of you took me to heart in practical terms. You had the means and did not use it.

如果你重新阅读大部分的赛斯资料,你将再次发现你忽视疏漏的诸多真理;因为我精确地告诉过你,你书中的思想是如何运作的。但在实用层面你俩都没把我当回事。你们有方法,却没使用。

(“We probably weren’t desperate enough.”
(True. At break I took pains to explain to Jane that with the new approach I was using, I was quite aware that Seth had said it all before, and planned to go back over portions of the material thoroughly.)

(“我们可能还不够绝望。”)
(真的。课间休息时,我用我正在采用的新方法煞费苦心地向珍解释,我很清楚赛斯以前已经说过了,并计划彻底重温这部分资料。)

I knew you would learn. It is basic patterns of thought that help you or impede you, psychological colorations of thought that form the general overall pattern of your physical reality. One thought alone seems to matter little, and yet it is part of a characteristic pattern of inner behavior, and as such has its place either in bringing you freedom and abundance, or in denying you freedom and abundance.

我知道你们会学习的。正是你们的基本的诸多思维模式在帮助你们或阻碍你们,正是思想之心理渲染在形成“物质实相的一般整体模式”。一个单独的想法似乎无关紧要,但这单独的想法是内在行为的特征性模式的一部分,自有其位置,要么给你带来自由和丰盛,要么否定你的自由和丰盛。

Now when Ruburt tried to apply these laws in the past, he often did so erroneously out of a fear of action. As mentioned earlier, he exaggerated the power of aggression, so that the simplest self-protective act frightened him, and resentments built up.

在过去,当鲁伯试图应用这些法则时,他经常因为害怕行动而错误地应用。正如之前提到的,他夸大了“进攻性”的力量,以至于最简单的自我保护行为都让他害怕,诸多怨恨也在积累。

He still believed in the fantastic ability of destruction, and he tried to cover it up.  He did not believe that strongly in the creative function of his own being, and in the natural abundance of life itself.  He was more pessimistic than you realized.  A sick kitten was a dead kitten, not one who might recover.

鲁伯仍然相信破坏的神奇能力,他试图掩盖它。他并不强烈地相信他自己的存在具有创造性的功能,也不相信生命本身自然带有的丰盛。鲁伯比你意识到的的悲观多了。一只生病的小猫就是一只死猫,不可能康复。

He did indeed fear destruction so that he saw it everywhere, and therefore in himself. Nevertheless his creative functions continued. In one frown of yours he saw ten, and imagined all kinds of dire thoughts were going on within your head. A myriad of negative thoughts paraded and were exaggerated.

他确实害怕毁灭,所以他在任何地方都看到了毁灭,因此他在自己身上也看到了毁灭。尽管如此,他的创造性的诸多功能仍在继续。在你的一次皱眉中,他看到的是十次,并想象出你脑子里正在酝酿着各种可怕的想法。无数的负面思想出来游荡并被夸大。

If he could not reach out to comb his hair correctly then he was no good, a cripple for life, and useless. Much of this has fallen away, but some patterns remain, though he is now alert to many of them.

如果他不能正常的伸手梳头,那他就一无好处,终生瘫痪,一无用处。尽管他现在对其中许多想法能够保持警觉,其中大部分想法已经消失,但有些模式仍然残存。

(完)

翻译:刘梵
校译:四十不惑的春风
朗读:芭拉神

回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 02:49 , Processed in 0.044069 second(s), 24 queries .