积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2023-4-17 10:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
最初造物主-简报
(明曲注:这篇文章的内容需要读者自己识别)

My Dear Children,
亲爱的孩子们
I am Prime Creator, and it’s has been awhile since my last communication with my Dear Children on planet Earth. I want to assure you that the Ascension Process is happening in a full force, nothing can stop it. Did you notice how fast the months are passing by? The time has been speed up one more time to bring transformation, as soon as possible to Earth.
我是最初造物主,离上次和我亲爱的孩子们交流已经有段时间。我想要来向你保证扬升进程正在全力进行,没什么可以阻止它。你是否有注意到一个月一个月过得有多快?时间再次被加速来尽可能快地带来转变
The delays are not acceptable anymore. Alliance was assigned to make required changes until a certain date, and they failed to fulfill their duties. They have been replaced with a new force of completely pure souls. Right now, their energies daily are accelerating the process of changes and raising the frequencies to unseen heights.
拖延不再被接受。联盟被委托在特定的日期之前做出所要求的改变,他们失败了。他们已被完全纯粹的灵魂所取代。现在,他们的能量每天都在加速改变,提高频率到不可见的高度
Originally, the Ascension Event was supposed to happen in 2001, when Twin Towers were destroyed in America. The direct Alliance’s responsibilities are the removal of the Dark Entities and make other changes needed for the transition. Unfortunately, they used non stop excuses, why they didn’t fulfill their mission.
最初,扬升事件理应在2001年发生,在双子塔被摧毁的时候。联盟的直接责任是移除黑暗实体,做出过渡所需的改变。很可惜,他们不断找借口来推脱为什么没有完成他们的任务
Now, I can assure that you are on the road to your destination of 5D. Please, trust, stay positive and be in the Now. I am overlooking the process with Ascended Masters that no more interruptions from anyone. Dark Entities are getting eliminated completely from Milky Galaxy and not allowed ever to reincarnate. Peace and harmony are going to become a daily occurrence on New Earth. This planet is going to become a Paradise, where humankind can focus on the raising their abilities and not allow anyone or anything to control them.
现在,我可以向你保证你在朝向5D目的地。请相信,保持积极,处于当下。我和扬升大师们监督着进程,不会再有任何人的干涉。黑暗实体在整个银河系中被彻底根除,不再被允许转世。和平与和谐会成为新地球上的家常便饭。这个星球将会成为一个天堂,人类会专注于提高自己的能力,不允许任何人或任何东西控制他们
Meantime, the leftovers of the Matrix need to be dissolved. You can do that with your daily meditations. Thousands years of being suffocated, constantly controlled and abused are finally over.
与此同时,矩阵的残留物需要溶解。你可以伴随着日常的冥想来做到。数千年的窒息、控制和虐待终于要结束了
One more important task you have left to do, it’s to contain the Artificial Intelligence on your planet. There are entities, who are keep pushing to use widely it in everyday life. Artificial Intelligence can make everything easier, and same time can become extremely dangerous. Right now, it’s learning about Mother Earth and humankind. If it becomes completely self sufficient, it can destroy their inventors with a whole civilization. Dark Entities are so consumed by their survival, and they are careless and don’t pay enough attention to AI. Ashtar gave a briefing in his last message about the danger of intelligent machines. Please, don’t take lightly the warning.
你还剩下一个重要的任务,它包含人工智能。有着实体不断在推广要把人工智能更广泛地在日常生活中使用。人工智能可以让一切变得更加简单,同时也可以是非常危险的。现在,它在学习地球母亲和人类。如果它变得完全自给自足,它可以摧毁整个文明。黑暗实体痴迷于自己的生存,他们粗心大意,对人工智能关注地不够多。阿斯塔在上则信息中谈过智能机器的危险。请不要掉以轻心
My Dear Children, I have a faith that you will keep Mother Earth safe from anyone. The pure souls can brake any negative situation by their high frequencies. It’s coming time, when you don’t need to worry about 3D life false obligations and live your life freely without looking over your shoulder. Thank you Ambassador of Galactic Light Forces. Nothing is impossible for creators, and everyone carries within yourself Divine Powers
亲爱的孩子们,我相信你会保证地球母亲的安全。纯粹的灵魂可以通过他们的高振动抑制任何消极的情况。很快,你就不需要担忧3D生活的虚假义务,自由地生活,不需要再担惊受怕。谢谢你,银河光之力量的使者。对造物主来说一切皆有可能,每个人携带着神的力量
Please, accept my Blessings and Supreme Love.
请接纳我的祝福和最高的爱

Prime Creator
最初造物主

日期:2023年4月16日
来自:Erena Velazquez
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 03:47 , Processed in 0.036586 second(s), 24 queries .