12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2023-4-11 09:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
圣哲曼-一切都根据神圣的计划在进行

My Dear Ones,
亲爱的
I am Saint Germain, and I am delighted to send this message with encouragement to humankind on Mother Earth.
我是圣哲曼,我很高兴伴随着鼓励把这则信息带给人类
So far, everything is transmitting according to Divine Plan. You are transitioning for real into 5D despite appearances. The enslavement, which was imposed on you and others, is dissolving each moment more and more. Be overflowed with joy that finally the long wait for a transformation is coming to the finale. Awaken ones are going to decide, if they want to stay on Mother Earth or go back to their Star Systems, Galaxies or Universes
到目前为止,一切都根据神圣的计划在进行。你在过渡到5D,不管外在看起来如何。施加于你和他人的奴役每时每刻都在更多地溶解。高兴一点,长期等待的结局终于要到来。觉醒的人可以决定,待在地球母亲之上还是返回自己的星星系统、银河系或宇宙
This is not fantasy or fairytale anymore, it’s happening right now, the transition into paradise, where anyone can have freedom without being suffocated or spied on. Asleep ones, as it was explained in previous messages, evolve on the planet similar to Earth after 3D shell dissolves.
这不是幻想或童话故事,这正在发生,过渡到天堂,任何人都有自由,不被束缚或监视。沉睡的人,正如在之前的信息中解释过的,会在3D的外壳溶解后在类似于地球的行星上进化
My Dear Ones, you are not going need to have anymore money in 5D. Financial dependency was created to keep humankind under controls and manipulations. Now, this nonsensical reality is ending. Your bodies are already in transition into high dimensional realms, where your dormant superpowers will get activated. Please, don’t set up any expectations, how exactly this transition falls into fruition. You have been misguided for a long time by false information from different sources, which were controlled by Darkness. Trust only inner Divine guidance.
亲爱的,在5D你不再需要金钱。对金钱的依赖被创造来控制人类。现在,这个荒谬的现实正在结束。你的身体已经在过渡到更高的维度,你休眠的超能力会被激活。请不要设置任何的期待,关于这个过渡会如何实现。你一直被来自不同源头的虚假信息所误导。只相信内在神圣的指引
Darkness lost the battle against Light. Their gloom and doom holographic scenarios are failing them. Financial system and everything else are done. The Corrupted Entities completely lost their control over your planet. They are still trying to fool you that everything is fine. Divine is crushing with full force the leftovers of Dark Entities. Their existence in physical vessels is coming also to the end. Soon, you are going to experience a real freedom and learn how to live your new life without worries.
黑暗已经失败。他们的末日全息情景正在失败。金融系统和其它的一切已经完蛋。腐败的实体完全失去了对地球的掌控。他们依旧在试图愚弄你一切都好好的。神在全力摧毁黑暗实体的残留物。他们在物理器具中的存在也在来到结尾。很快,你会体验到真正的自由,学会如何不需要担忧地生活
Don’t focus on the plans from 20 years ago or longer, they got replaced by Divine Plan. Always stay in the Now and meditate every minute you can. Your vibrations will increase drastically through meditations, which are crucial to everyone’s transition. You don’t want take anything from Matrix, it carries toxic energies. You are going to move to New Earth without any residues from 3D. Right now, you are creating a new reality in high realms. Thank you Ambassador of Galactic Light Forces. Please, accept my Blessings and Love.
不要专注于二十年前或更久之前的计划,它们已被神圣的计划替代。总是处于当下,尽可能多地冥想。你的振动会通过冥想显著提高,这对每个人的过渡来说很重要。不要带上来自矩阵的任何东西,它携带着有毒的能量。你会不带任何3D残留物地进入新地球。现在,你正在更高的领域创造一个新的现实。谢谢你,银河光之力量的使者,请接纳我的祝福和爱

日期:2023年4月8日
来自:Erena Velazquez
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2023-4-11 11:59 | 显示全部楼层
哇噢!!哇噢‼️‼️‼️
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 06:02 , Processed in 0.028237 second(s), 24 queries .