1万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2023-3-22 01:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
米拉-人类会失败的地方,神永远不会

Greetings,
问候

I am Mira, the Pleiadian High Council, and I am happy to connect to everyone.
我是昴宿星高级议会的米拉,我很高兴来与每个人连接。

Humankind has been in Spiritual War between Light and Darkness for a very long time, and now is coming to the end of it. Your planet is in transition of letting go a low vibrational shell. The Dark Entities are still trying to patch up their deteriorating reality, which is not working for them at all. Divine is crushing Matrix each day more and more.
人类一直处于光与黑暗之间的精神战争之中,现在来到了它的结尾。地球正在摆脱较低振动的外壳。黑暗实体依旧在试图修补他们恶化的现实,这不再奏效。神每天都在更多地粉碎矩阵。

You are right now between realities, in some point you are going to leave 3D world and step into New Earth. This jump from one reality to another only will happen, if you are fully awake and staying in high vibrational frequencies. The rest, who are not awake, will continue to be mesmerized and follow Matrix, which is collapsing without no point of return. You can’t help them, as they are not ready to be in higher realms. It’s decision of their souls.
你现在处于两个现实之间,在某个点,你会离开3D世界,步入新地球。这个从一个现实跳到另一个只会在你完全苏醒,处于高振动的时候发生。剩下的没有苏醒的人会继续被催眠,跟随不断崩塌无法恢复的矩阵。你无法帮助他们,因为他们没有准备好处于更高的领域中。这是他们灵魂的决定。

You are living in very chaotic times. It’s supposed to occur in order to create a new reality. Darkness still continues to think, that it’s capable to save their deteriorating world. It’s not possible. Many Contaminated Souls are leaving this planet. You can see their despair and Evil in them, as they can’t hide anymore. Darkness keeps loosing allies everywhere. They are trying to fix their fake financial system, which isn’t fixable anymore. Everything you see around, it’s mirage.
你处于非常混乱的时刻。这理应发生,以便创造一个新的现实。黑暗依旧认为,他们能够拯救他们不断恶化的世界。这是不可能的。许多有毒的灵魂正在离开地球。你可以看到他们的绝望和邪恶,因为他们无法再隐藏。黑暗继续在每个地方失去盟友。他们试图修复他们虚假的金融系统,它已不可修复。你所看到的一切都是海市蜃楼。

Please, don’t get distracted by negative emotions or events, stay in high energies. It’s extremely important, unless you want to be swallowed by dissipating reality. Continue your diet free of meat and meditations to help you in transition from physical body into light one. The end of Darkness is right here, trust Divine Process. Where mankind can fail, Divine never does and always brings Divine Balance between Darkness and Light. My team is ready to embrace and help humankind on New Earth. Thank you Universal Channel. Please, receive my Love.
请不要被消极的情绪或事件分心,处于高能量中。这尤其重要,除非你想要被消散的现实吞没。继续素食和冥想来帮助自己从物理身体转变到光之身体。黑暗的完结已经到来,相信神圣的进程。人类会失败的地方,神永远不会,总是会带来黑暗与光之间的神圣平衡。我的团队已经准备好拥抱和帮助新地球上的人类。谢谢你,管道。请接收我的爱。

You never alone despite appearance.
你从未孤单,米拉

Mira

管道:Erena Velazquez | March 18, 2023
翻译:Nick chan

回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 10:09 , Processed in 0.054259 second(s), 24 queries .