1万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2023-3-15 00:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
反求诸己的时候到了——赛斯列出的错误信念清单

摘译自赛斯《个人实相的本质》

我们以后会讨论你们的信念是如何产生的,但现在我只想让你们把自己的信念辨认出来。
Later we will discuss some of the reasons for your beliefs, but for now I simply want you to recognize them.

我将列出一些限制性的错误信念。如果你发现自己同意其中的任何一条,那么就该认识到这正是你本人必须加以努力的地方。
I am going to list some limiting false beliefs. If you find yourself agreeing with any of them, then recognize this as an area in which you must personally work.

1.人生是苦。
1.Life is a valley of sorrows.

2.身体是低劣的。作为灵魂的载体,它自然是下贱且被污染了的。
2.The body is inferior. As a vehicle of the soul it is automatically degraded, tinged.

你可能会觉得肉身先天就不是好东西,至于肉体的欲望更是糟之又糟。基督徒可能会发现肉身是可悲的,认为灵魂是堕落到肉体里的——“堕落”这个词,自然意味着由一个较高或较好的状况转为一个较差的状况。
You may feel that the flesh is inherently bad or evil, that its appetites are wrong. Christians may find the body deplorable, thinking that the soul descended into it —"descent" automatically meaning the change from a higher or better condition to one that is worse.

东方宗教的信徒也常常觉得他们有责任去否定肉体,可说是超越肉体,而进入一种无欲的境界。(例如,道家的“无”。)他们所用的语汇虽不同,但仍相信世间经验本身是不可取的。
Followers of Eastern religions often feel it their duty, also, to deny the flesh, to rise above it, so to speak, into a state where nothing is desired. ("Emptiness" in Taoism, for instance.) Using a different vocabulary, they still believe that earth experience is not desirable in itself.

3.面对我无法控制的情况,我是无能为力的。
3.I am helpless before circumstances that I cannot control.

4.我之所以无能为力,是因为我的个性、性格早在幼年时就形成了,过去的际遇决定了一切。
4.I am helpless because my personality and character were formed in infancy, and I am at the mercy of my past.

5.我之所以无能为力,是因为累生累世的遭遇主宰了一切,现在我对此一点办法都没有。我必须遭报应,或自我惩罚以求赎罪,谁叫我前世作孽。自作终归自受,自己造了“业”,只好逆来顺受。
5.I am helpless because I am at the mercy of events from past lives in other incarnations, over which I now have no control. I must be punished, or I am punishing myself for unkind-nesses done to others in past lives. I must accept the negative aspects of my life because of my karma.

6.基本上人心险恶,人人都在算计我。
6.People are basically bad, and out to get me.

7.真理只站在我这边,别人都没道理,或者,真理只在我这个团体里才能找到,别处门儿都没有。
7.I have the truth and no one else has. Or, my group has the truth and no other group has.

8.我的精力、健康会随着年岁增长而走下坡路,年纪越大越不中用。
8.I will grow frailer, sicker, and lose my powers as I grow old.

9.我的存在取决于我在肉身里的经验。当我的肉体死亡时,我的意识也随之灭绝了。
9. My existence is dependent upon my experience in flesh. When my body dies my consciousness dies with it.

以上是一份相当普遍的错误信念清单。现在,这里有一份更具体的清单,列出了更切身的信念,其中任何一条都可能是你个人对自己的看法。
That was a rather general list of false beliefs. Now here is a more specific list of more intimate beliefs, any of which you may have personally about yourself.

1.我体弱多病,而且一向如此。
1.I am sickly, and always have been.

2.钱这个东西是有问题的。有钱人都贪婪,没有穷人那么高尚。有钱人都势利,更不快乐。
2.There is something wrong with money. People who have it are greedy, less spiritual than those who are poor. They are unhappier, and snobs.

3.我没有创造力。我没有想象力。
3. I am not creative. I have no imagination.

下一条:我永远不能做我想做的事。
Next: I can never do what I want to do.

下一条:大家都不喜欢我。
Next: People dislike me.

下一条:我很肥。
Next: I am fat.

然后是第七条:我运气总是不好。
Then 7: I always have bad luck.

这些全都是许多人所抱持的信念。拥有这些信念的人,总会冤家路窄地处处与他的信念碰头。因此,实质数据似乎总是会强化信念,但实际上是信念形成了现实。我们将试着打破这种限制性的概念。
These are all beliefs held by many people. Those who have them will meet them in experience. Physical data will always seem to reinforce the beliefs, therefore, but the beliefs formed the reality. We are going to attempt to knock down such limiting concepts.

首先,你必须意识到没有人能替你改变你的信念,也没有人能强迫你改变信念。可是,靠着知识和实行,你就能自己改变自己。
First of all, you must realize that no one can change your beliefs for you, nor can they be forced upon you from without. You can indeed change them for yourself, however, with knowledge and application.

放眼看看四周,你的整个实质环境都是你信念的具体化。对哀乐、健康或病痛的感受,也全都因你的信念而起。如果你相信某种状况会让你不快乐,那么它就会如此,然后你的不快又更加强了这种状况。
Look about you. Your entire physical environment is the materialization of your beliefs. Your sense of joy, sorrow, health or illness — all of these are also caused by your beliefs. If you believe that a given situation should make you unhappy, then it will, and the unhappiness will then reinforce the condition.

你的内在有能力来改变对现实、对自己的观念,以创造一种令自己和他人都感到满足的个人生活体验。我要你在觉察到自己的信念时,把它们逐条写下来。以后你会发现这张清单有意想不到的妙用。
Within you is the ability to change your ideas about reality and about yourself, to create a personal living experience that is fulfilling to yourself and others. I would like you to write down your beliefs about yourself as you become aware of them. Later you can use this list in a way that you do not now suspect.

编译 | 宇婷
校对 | 碧砂

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 21:45 , Processed in 0.049532 second(s), 26 queries .