1万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2023-2-4 22:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【赛斯】关注想要的,而非不想要的

第478节
1969年4月28日星期一晚上9:05
I will give you a prime example, and it is one of the reasons why difficulties are sometimes encountered on weekends, often the situation when the two of you plan to go downtown in the morning. The night before he worries, and often consciously, that he will not be in good condition, and imaginatively then as a result, sees himself in poor condition. Because of the force of the imagination this does sometimes then occur. Then he compares your health and vitality to his condition, and imagines you are impatient with him, since he quite literally drags his feet.

我给你举个最好的例子,这也是为什么周末有时会遇到困难的原因之一,通常是你们俩计划早上去市中心的情况。头天晚上,鲁伯常常会有意识地担心自己的身体状况不太好,结果就是接着会想象自己的身体状况很差。由于想象力的力量,这种情况有时确实会发生。然后他把你的健康和活力与他的状况进行比较,并想象你对他不耐烦了,因为他确实拖着脚步。

He drags his feet because he does not want to go, because he is afraid that he will be in the poor condition that his imagination has gotten him into. The more urgently you want to make the trip, you see, the better he wants to feel, to make it with you. His mistake has been in letting his imagination work against him, thwarting his desire, rather than for him.

他拖着脚步,因为他不想去,他害怕自己的身体状况会变成之前想象的那么差。你越急着要去旅行,他就越想保持一个良好的身体状况以便和你一起去。他的错误在于让他的想象力与他作对,阻碍他的愿望,而不是帮助他。

His mental attitude should be “Of course I can feel fine in the morning,” and instead of imagining himself dragging down the stairs, he should playfully imagine himself ahead of you, as if he were playing a game. The pity of the world’s present situation is that the methods people use often to achieve their desires, are those specific methods that will bring them the opposite.

他的心态应该是“我早上当然感觉很好”,而不是想象自己拖着沉重的脚步走下楼梯,他应该好玩地想象自己走在你前面,就像在玩游戏一样。当今世界的可悲之处在于,人们为了达到自己的愿望而经常采用的具体方法,往往带给他们相反结果。

Now I have mentioned this because neither of you realized it. Ruburt was furious in the store, and felt abandoned. He was furious at himself however, not you, that he could not follow you quickly enough. He was angry at the salesgirl, whom he likes, for her remark about his weight, and he was sore at himself for being sore in body.

我之所以提到这一点,是因为你们两个都没有意识到这一点。鲁伯在店里大发雷霆,觉得自己被抛弃了。然而,他生自己的气,并不是生你的气,因为他跟不上你。鲁伯生那位女售货员的气,因为他喜欢的这位女售货员对他的体重评头论足,他也为自己的身体疼痛而懊恼。

Now I have given you suggestions that will work to clear up the difficulties I have named. In the overall with your methods, he is doing well. The specifics showed their results, and as more specifics arise, if they do, I will mention them.

现在我已经提供了一些建议给你们,可以解决我提到的这些困难。总的来说,用你的这些方法,鲁伯做得不错。这些细节显示了它们的结果,随着更多细节的出现,如果有的话,我会告诉你们。

He berates himself for not being able to help you more in the carrying of the bags, and in any ordinary chores with which he would normally assist you. This includes the carrying of the wash. You forget how conscientious he is toward you.

他责备自己不能多帮你拎包,没能多帮你做一些他平常能做的家务,包括搬运洗好的衣服。你忘了他对你有多认真尽职。

Your assistance here will be of help. Remarks such as “Soon I’ll let you carry all the bags,” or “Soon you can carry them all,” will help. It is also good to remind him that he carried the bags for you when you were ill, and that you regained your strength, and that he is regaining his strength.

你在这里的协助将有助益。诸如“待会我让你拿所有的袋子”或“一会你来拿所有的袋子”之类的话会有帮助。提醒他,在你生病时,是他帮你拎行李,你恢复了体力,他也正在恢复体力。

The problem is obviously distressing, but help is not to be found by discussing its distressing aspects. It does not serve as an impetus any longer, now that the problem has been faced. Now concentration should be upon the desired solution. He must not grit his teeth and think “I will get better.” Both of you should look for, and mention, any new freedoms. A feeling of expectancy on both of your parts will be of great benefit, and must in fact be a part of your prayer activities.

这个问题显然是令人苦恼的,但讨论这个问题令人苦恼的方面并无益处。既然问题已经摆在面前,问题就不再起到推动力的作用了。现在注意力应该集中在想要的解决方案上。他不能咬紧牙想着“我会好起来的”。你们双方都应该寻找并提及任何新的自由。你们双方都有的期望感,将大有助益,而且必须成为你们祷告活动的一部分。

Now generally he has made strides, particularly in the morning. He should not spend any day entirely inside, as you know. He should imaginatively see himself using his body properly, for these thoughts alone activate it. But the whole idea should be “I am free, to clean the cupboards, to get down on my knees, to get up.” Feelings of mobility are highly important.

现在鲁伯总体上进步很大,尤其是在早上。你知道,他不应该整天呆在家里。他应该想象自己正确地使用身体,因为仅仅是有这些想法都能激活身体。但整个想法应该是“我是自由的,我可以清理橱柜,可以跪下来,可以站起来。”活动的感觉非常重要。

(9:50. During break I made several remarks about the poor quality of the pen I was trying to take notes with, and of our difficulties lately finding the brand pen we had been used to using, and which worked so well. I intended to add more to my remarks, but Seth broke in at 9:58.)

(9点50分,课间休息时,我说了几句我用来记笔记的那支笔的质量太差了,说我们最近很难找到我们一直在用的那个牌子的钢笔,那支钢笔很好用。我本想再补充几句,但赛斯在9点58分插话了。)

By such a statement you effectively make sure that you will not find the pen you want, and it is a small example of the use of the wrong method.

通过这样的陈述,你有效地确保了你找不到你想要的钢笔,这是使用错误方法的一个小例子。

(“I expect to find one in another store, though.” This is what I had intended adding to my statements.)

(“不过,我希望能在另一家商店找到。”这就是我想在我的声明中补充的。)

The remark that you just made was the kind of a remark that put an impediment between the desired end and...

你刚才说的话是在想要的目标和……之间造成障碍的那种言论。(春风注:根据下文,赛斯在此处似乎指的是罗在休息时抱怨的话)

Instead, you should see the pen you want in your mind, know that you will have a steady supply of them, recognize the statement you just made as leading away from your desire, and replacing it with a statement like the one you just made.

相反,你应该在脑中看到你想要的那支笔,知道你会有稳定的供应,意识到你刚刚做的陈述正在偏离你的愿望,用你刚刚做的陈述来代替它。

“I know I will find a store that carries the type of pen I desire.” This is a small illustration but a good one. You should study it, for it applies to everything, and any desire. You have within you a readymade method of achieving desire: positive visualization, positive imagination, and confidence.

“我知道我会找到一家商店,那里有我想要的那种钢笔。”这是一个很小但很好的例子。你应该研究这个例子,因为它适用于所有事物,适用于任何愿望。你有一个现成的方法来实现愿望:正面的视觉化(或译为“可视化”),积极的想象和信心。

Negative visualization, negative imagination, and the feeling that the result will not be achieved, leads to the opposite of your desire. There is no other way, nor answer. To affirm is to receive. To deny is to lose.

负面的视觉化,负面的想象,以及结果无法实现的感觉,会导致与你的愿望相反的结果。别无他法,也没有其他答案。肯定就等于接受。否定就等于失去。

Now there have been some definite accomplishments since your prayer period, and if you had the proper attitude of expectancy in the beginning, both of you, you would have added gratitude in your prayers for what has been received. The overall condition is looser. The spirits almost immediately began to revive, outside of the few errors. The arms have dropped down once again from the very uptight position they held at the beginning of your venture. The aching and pain has disappeared, and the soreness is beginning to disappear.

自从你们祷告以来,已经有了一些明确的成就,如果你们两个人在开始的时候具有适当的期望态度,你们就会在祷告中对已经领受的多加感激。总体情况变好了。除了几处失误外,精神几乎立刻开始恢复了。手臂又一次从你开始冒险时非常紧绷的位置垂了下来。心痛和症状已经消失,悲伤开始消失。

To some extent, (underlined) you have still been concentrating upon the symptoms that remain, hardly noting those that have been relieved. This could have a tendency to undermine your confidence. Here I am pointing out adjustments to be made, but I do not mean to say that you have not been meeting with success.

在某种程度上,(下划线)你仍然把注意力集中在仍然存在的症状上,几乎没有注意到那些已经缓解的症状。这可能会损害你的信心。我在这里指出需要作出的调整,但我并不是说你们未曾取得过成功。

With these adjustments made there will be a very noticeable change for the better and an acceleration of healing.

随着这些调整的进行,将会有一个非常明显的改善和加速治愈。

Your apartment-hunting ventures have added to a sense of freedom on both of your parts.

你们找房子的冒险给你俩都增加了一种自由感。

Now apply what I have said tonight about Ruburt to yourself, in terms of your desire for abundance in all things, and examine yourself to see what negative attitudes you have, that you may not have recognized. Take the pen example, and apply it to other things that you want; and remember again, imagination as a valuable tool used correctly. It is your paintbrush, with which you form your reality. Do you have questions?

现在把我今晚说的有关鲁伯的话用到你自己身上,就在所有事物方面具足丰盛的你的这一渴望而言,检查你自己,看看你有哪些你可能没有意识到的负面态度。把这支笔的例子应用到你想要的其他东西上;记住,想象力是一个有用的工具。想象力是你的画笔,你用它来形成你的现实。你有问题吗?

(“No, I haven’t had a chance to think. I’m concentrating on selling paintings.”)

(“不,我还没来得及想。我正专注于卖画。”)

This is indeed beneficial. Think of selling them with love, and you must love the people you sell them to. I do not mean a false Pollyanna-type love, but you must feel that the paintings will bless them, and that you in turn accept the abundance in terms of money which will return to you.

这确实是有益的。想想带着爱心来卖这些画,你必须爱买你画的这些人。我指的不是虚情假意的盲目乐观式的爱,而是你必须感觉到,这些画会祝福他们,而你也会反过来接受金钱方面的丰富,这些金钱是回报给你的。

The idea of the ad (to sell paintings) is a good one. There is a reason why you have done nothing about it. For one thing, remembering what you are reading, there are several attitudes that you should change, for while you believe them you work against your desire. And physical events then (underlined) seem to prove the attitudes true:

这个广告(卖画)的想法很好。对于打广告你什么都没做是有原因的。首先,记住你正在阅读的内容,下面几种态度你应该改变,因为当你相信这些态度时,你就是在做违背你愿望的动作。然后,物理事件(下划线)似乎证明了这种态度的真实性:

“Society does not give a hoot about the artist. We could starve for all most people care. People don’t want to buy a painting. They’d rather buy a TV set. People come in here and look at my paintings, but I don’t see them buying any. People don’t want to pay good money for paintings.”

“社会对艺术家不屑一顾。对于大多数人来说,我们可能会挨饿。人们不想买一幅画。他们宁愿买一台电视。人们来这里看我的画,但我没有看到他们买任何一幅画。人们不想花大钱买画。”

Now these are merely a few ideas that come to mind, and while you hold them they form the reality in which you exist physically. Change the ideas around completely, and I tell you, you will sell your paintings. While you hold these ideas you are telling yourself that your desire cannot become fact.

现在,这些仅仅是浮现在脑海中的一些想法,当你持有这些想法时,它们就形成你物理存在的这个现实环境彻底改变观念,我告诉你,你的这些画会卖出去的。当你持有这些(错误)观念时,你就是在告诉自己“我的愿望无法成真”。
Now do you have any questions?
(“I’ve been working on those attitudes.”)

现在你有什么问题吗?

(“我一直在努力改变这些态度。”)

Then I suggest we end the session, although I will answer any questions you have in mind.
(“Why did our landlord sell this house?”)

那我建议我们就结束这节课,不过如果你们想到任何问题的话,我会回答的。

(“我们的房东为什么卖了这栋房子?”)

Give me a moment. (Pause.) One point, not having to do with the sale: he feels that you and Ruburt have no time for him, since he moved away. Telepathically he picked up your envy, and it hurts him because he is afraid of his own driving concern for money and security. This is why he plies you with food and drink when you do see him there. (At his dine-and-dance club.)

给我一点时间。(停顿)。有一点,与出售无关:他觉得你和鲁伯没有时间留给他,因为他搬走了。他通过心灵感应感应到了你的嫉妒,这伤害了他,因为他害怕自己对金钱和安全的过分关注。这就是为什么当你在那里看到你的房东时,他会不停地给你食物和饮料。(在他的餐饮和舞蹈俱乐部。)

He is always afraid because he feels lost in disorganization. He feels guilty for his daughter’s difficulty. He sold the house on the one hand to make money, and on the other hand he sold it to do penance because in his own way he loved it. He talked of selling the land and tearing down the terrace as a projected act of self-mutilation, mutilating something that he loved, to do penance for his sins, in his light.

他一直很害怕,因为他在混乱中感到不知所措。他对女儿的困难感到内疚。他卖掉房子一方面是为了赚钱,另一方面是为了赎罪,因为他曾以自己的方式珍爱这栋房子。他说要卖掉土地,拆除露台,这是一种自残行为,破坏他心爱之物,以他的光明为他的罪恶赎罪。

He felt driven to do so. He is filled with a great love that he can never fully express, and is gifted with an intuition that he cannot follow but cannot close out. His intuitional abilities are considerable. It was not because he did not care for the house, but because he did care that he sold it.

他感到有动力这么做。他充满了一种伟大的爱,但他从来没有完全地表达出来,他有一种天生的直觉,他无法听从他的直觉,但也无法关闭他的直觉。他的直觉能力相当强。并不是因为他不喜欢这栋房子,而是因为他确实喜欢,所以才把它卖了。

Now take your break or end the session as you prefer.
(“Well I guess we’ll end it then.”)

现在你可以休息一下,或者你想结束的话就结束这节课。

(“好吧,我想我们就这样结束吧。”)

My heartiest wishes to you both, and a fond good evening.
(“Good night, Seth.”)

我向你们两位致以最衷心的祝福,并祝你们有个愉快的夜晚。

(“晚安,赛斯。”)

翻译:刘梵
校译:春风
美编:小非蝶
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 07:12 , Processed in 0.035411 second(s), 24 queries .