主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-9-18 10:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hilarion-身体的代谢

Now, I come to you to bring equilibrium and comfort to your bodies. Whenever we transmit a message, it's infused with our energy. So now, you're receiving all the balanced energy that I'm emanating into your body and mind. And why is this necessary? You're being intensely bombarded with Light that your bodies aren't used to. Because of this lack of adaptation, your body may react in various ways, including intense heat, cold waves, nausea, dizziness, and, in extreme cases, vomiting and diarrhea.
现在,我把平衡与舒适带给你的身体。当我们传递一个信息,它充满了我们的能量。所以你在接收我带给你身体和头脑的平衡能量。为什么这是有必要的?你在接收你的身体并不习惯的(light)频率。你的身体可能会在各种方式中起反应,包括热、冷、恶心、头晕,有时可能会呕吐和腹泻
All this happens because the energy coming in has never been metabolized by your physical body. It's an energy that is highly superior to the energy your earthly physical body knows. Each physical body is made up of a battery that keeps you alive. This battery is the Divine Spark, which gives that kick-start to every chemical reaction in your body so that it keeps working and active.
这都是因为进入的能量从未被物理身体代谢过。这个能量远超物理身体所熟悉的能量。每一个物理身体都有“电池”。这个电池是启动身体中每一个化学反应的火花,这样它可以持续运作
In your world, you know electrical voltages, and when that energy becomes much more potent, it has to be handled so that you can access it. Similarly, you don't put your finger in the socket. If you do, you'll receive a discharge far more significant than your physical body can withstand and, in some cases, even cause death.
你知道电压,当那个能量变得更有力度,它必须处理后你才可以访问它。同样的,你不会把手指放到插座里。如果你这么做,你会收到远超物理身体能够承受的电力排放
Of course, the energy from the Alcyon Light is not electric; it is an etheric, subtle, but compelling energy. Your bodies have never dealt with this energy, not at this intensity. It is as if your body reacted to try to metabolize all this so as not to cause you harm. Then all these reactions that you have, it's like they are by-products of what your bodies can metabolize.
当然,来自昴宿六的能量不是电,它是一个微妙的但引人入胜的能量。你的身体从未处理过这样的能量。就好像你的身体做出反应来代谢这一切,这样不会让你受到伤害。然后你体验到的所有反应,是代谢这些东西的副产品
I continue to speak here, and the energy continues to be absorbed by your body, my power of healing and balance. So all these symptoms are healed and diminished, and you can always keep yourself more and more balanced. As the days go on, your body will get used to this energy, and gradually you will not feel any of these symptoms. It's also part of this Light to attune your bodies and prepare them for this intense energy. And, of course, this Light also transforms your bodies; the transformation into crystalline is taking place.
你的身体继续在接收我的疗愈和平衡。这样所有这些症状可以被疗愈和减弱,你总是可以让自己更加平衡。随着时间的推移,你的身体会适应这些能量,渐渐地你不会再感到任何这些症状。这也是协调你的身体,让它们为强烈的能量做好准备的一部分。当然,这也改变了你的身体,它们正在变成水晶
There are many reactions your body is unaware of and has a little more difficulty absorbing. And my energy of balance and healing is still being sent to you. So don't be afraid of anything. Everything happens to everyone, regardless of belief, level of awareness, or any other factor. Everyone is receiving this Light. Each body is being transformed.
有着很多你的身体没有意识到的反应,有点难以吸收。我的平衡与疗愈能量依旧在发送给你。所以不要担心。每个人都在接收。每个身体都在改变
Each body receives the Light differently. Those with highly evolved awareness are only faced with chemical processes and all these reactions I have already explained. Those who aren't yet aware of anything are going through a process of extreme effervescence within their minds. Because all those modes of control that were there are being destroyed. It's as if they are feeling lost, not knowing what to do; they are beginning to see things differently but don't understand how to do it.
每个身体会不一样地接收(light)。有很高意识的人只需面对化学过程和我已经解释过的反应。没有意识到任何东西的人正在头脑中经历一个沸腾。因为所有的模式都被拆除了。他们感到迷茫,不知道该做什么。他们在开始不一样地看待事物,但不明白如何去做
So, many are going into extreme imbalance because of their conduct in this Third-Dimensional world. Could you say that many are becoming more violent and unbalanced? Yes, you could. Because their minds can no longer fit into anything and there's no love in their hearts, the mind tends to follow the path of non-Light. And the non-light is there to absorb each of those souls and make them perform the most outrageous and horrific acts you've ever witnessed.
所以很多人进入失衡。也可以说很多人变得越来越不平衡以及暴脾气。因为他们的头脑无法再融入任何东西,他们的心中没有爱。以致于会做出最无法容忍的行为
Don't understand it as exacerbating fear. That is the reality that you are living and that you will live more and more. It's already been said that your world will plunge into a wave of revolt and violence against everything and everyone when the truth comes out. Now it will be up to you to dive into this wave or stand aside from it. Who will be in this wave? Those who today don't practice love in any way. They will be responsible for starting this great wave, causing the imbalance of the planet's systems in the last stage of what they can still cause here.
这就是你会越来越多体验到的现实。现在取决于你要不要跃入这个波浪或者避开它。谁会在这个波浪中?那些并不实践爱的人。他们会开启这个波浪
We watch, and every soul of Light on this planet will be led to step away from this wave. They will stay above it so that they aren't enveloped nor picked up by these thoughts of low vibration. And in the end, you'll have just that residue of controlled, unstructured, non-thinking masses. These masses will also be treated by us, and one way or another, they won't stay on the planet. We can say that this will be the first stage of separating the wheat from the chaff because we need to start a long process of changing the mindset of this planet. They cannot be here anymore because it would be, as you say, mopping the rain; we would do a job on one side, and they would do it on the other, trying to erase everything we do. New times are coming.
我们观看着,每一个实践爱的人会被引领去远离这个波浪。他们会处于它的上方,这样他们不会被较低振动的想法触及。最后剩下的人也会被我们安顿好,他们不会再处于地球上。我们可以说这是将小麦和谷壳分开的第一个阶段,因为改变人类的心态是一个长久的工作。
So it's up to you to isolate yourself from this great mass, to let it be tangible, visible, and not mixed up among you. So you need to rise up from this great mass, and then each one of you will be able to see it clearly, without a doubt that it exists. And everyone you have adored, applauded, idolized, and loved, you'll no longer see like before. But let there be no judgment. It won't be up to you; these persons are already being judged by their own decisions and conduct on the planet about you.
所以取决于你要不要避开。所以你需要处于这个波浪的上方,然后你就能够获得清晰的视野。你不会再对之前称赞、喜爱的人拥有相同的感受。
I would like to make a brief comment: stop idolizing others. Would you worship yourself? Do you think you are perfect enough to be idolized? But respond without ego. So idolize no one, because the ones you think are fantastic, excellent, symbols of an era, people worth following, you'll be surprised. And there will be no self-judgment at this time either because you have been deceived or manipulated into seeing them the way they aren't. And that's why you think they're a myth, an idol, and you'll feel so angry about the lost time.
So now is not the time to idolize anyone. Don't do that; you'll be angry afterward. The time has come to see everybody as a human who makes mistakes and bad choices. The day will come when they will be held accountable for their bad decisions, just like you. So then idolize no one, and put no one on a pedestal. You shouldn't put yourself on a pedestal because you can't value yourself. That is ego.
So my brothers
and sisters, use this energy I have released into you during this video for balancing and healing. And whenever you need it, whenever you feel unbalanced, call upon me, and I'll be ready to release a wave of energy and healing into your physical bodies. And you will manage, gradually, to achieve balance and reason. But always, never forgetting reason, but with much Unconditional Love.
所以,兄弟姐妹们,当你感到失衡,呼唤我,我会给予你一个疗愈的波浪。你会渐渐地达到平衡。

日期:2022年9月13日
来自:Vania Rodriguez
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 09:26 , Processed in 0.043520 second(s), 24 queries .