主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-9-10 10:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
梅林-显化

Ah, how delightful that I am given an opportunity to speak with you. It is my honor and pleasure. I am an aspect of Merlin and I AM an aspect of Merlin.
我很高兴能够来和你说话。我是梅林的一个面向
There is a story about a novice buddhist monk who asked a great teacher: “master, now that you have reached enlightenment, what else is there left for you to do in this life?” The master replied, “play.”
有着一个故事,是关于一个学生请教自己的老师“老师,现在您已经到达开悟,这辈子您还需要做什么?”老师回答道“玩”
Indeed, play. This may sound detached or disinterested, but actually it is a powerful and profound way of being. And it is entirely possible to serve humanity in a playful and magical and powerful way, if you so choose.
确实,玩。这可能听起来脱节,但事实上这是一个深刻的存在方式。在玩耍、奇特的方式中服务人类是完全有可能的,如果你如此选择
Today I would like to share one way of doing magic with you. It is: simply be playful and be delighted.
今天我想要来分享一个魔法。它就是:保持玩耍的心态并高兴
For example, you can think: “oh, how delightful it would be to see a butterfly do a little dance.” And then visualize that and feel your excitement and delight at seeing that.
比如,你可以思考:“看到一只蝴蝶在跳舞会是多么有趣啊”。然后想象它,感受你看到它的兴奋和喜悦之情
Then go about your day, unattached as to when and where it will happen. If you visualize this strongly enough and feel strong enough excitement, there’s a good chance this will manifest.
然后进行你的一天,不去在意它会在什么时候以及哪里发生。如果你足够强烈地想象它并感到足够强烈的兴奋,很有可能它会显化
It is wise to start small, such as with the butterfly. Or you can for example visualize yourself finding a beautiful feather and being delighted and excited about that. It is good to start with something where there is no part of you that resists the manifestation.
从小事做起是明智的,比如蝴蝶。或者你可以想象自己找到一片美丽的羽毛并对此感到兴奋和高兴。从你并不会产生任何抵触的东西开始会是不错的
If you try to manifest finding an amazing partner but a part of you feels unlovable, then that may block the magic. In this case it might be good to heal your wounds first.
如果你在试图寻找一个很棒的伙伴,但你的一部分感到不被爱,这就可能阻挡魔法。如此先去疗愈你的创伤会是不错的
It is also good at first to not attach a specific time to the visualization, because there’s less chance that you’ll become anxious about whether or not this will manifest that way. Becoming anxious about “will this actually work” will ruin your playful energy.
一开始不要设置显化的具体时间会是有益的,因为你就不会对这是否会如此显化变得焦虑。对“这真的会奏效吗”变得焦虑会破坏你的玩耍能量
Once you are comfortable with this, you can try larger things, such as for example visualizing how delightful it would be to have a nice gentle rain pouring down.
一旦你熟悉,你可以尝试更大的东西,比如想象拥有一场柔和的雨会多么棒
That said, there are some details that can stop manifestations of your energy. Tunia’s message about manifesting covers these.
也就是说,有着一些细节会阻止你能量的显化
Finally, please do not attempt to change the entire world with your magic, unless you first state: “may all magic that I use only work if it is in accordance with the highest divine blueprint. If it works, may it work in accordance with the highest divine blueprint and in divine timing.” Stating this once in your life is enough.
最后,请不要试图用你的魔法改变整个世界,除非你先述说“愿我使用的所有魔法只在与最高的蓝图对齐的时候奏效。如果它奏效,它就可能与最高的蓝图和神圣的时机对齐。”在你的一生中述说一次就足够了
This way, you work with Source and not against Source. That is a good idea, because if you try to change the entire world in a direction that Source doesn’t want, then the world is going to push back. But if you say this, then you may be able to be the agent through which Source affects change in your world.
如此,你就是在与源头共事。因为如果你试图在源头并不想要的方向改变整个世界,那么就会有反作用力。但如果你述说上面的话,你就可以让源头在你的世界中产生改变
I hope this message made you delighted and excited to try this out. Magic can really be a lot of fun.
我希望这个信息让你感到高兴和兴奋。魔法可以是非常有趣的

日期:2022年9月6日
来自:as
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 17:19 , Processed in 0.029452 second(s), 24 queries .