主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-9-3 11:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
大角星-帮助和建议

Dear humans, I am very happy that I am able to communicate with you today. I greet you in peace and love.
亲爱的,我很高兴能够来与你交谈。我在爱与平和中前来问候
I am Anos, an Arcturian. Unlike Tunia and Hakann, I am not human and I do not look like you. However, we were all created by Source, which is my name for God. Therefore I consider everyone to be my brothers and sisters, no matter what they look like.
我叫Anos,来自大角星。我长得和你并不一样。无论如何,我们都由源头创造。因此我把每个人当作我的兄弟姐妹,无论他们长什么样
I am honored that I may speak with you. Human lightworkers are some of the strongest and most advanced souls in the entire universe, and you volunteered to do one of the hardest jobs that there is, namely to be born on Earth during this time. It is very impressive that you were brought up in the darkness of ignorance, yet you have found the light regardless. You are an inspiration and a beacon of hope to all good-hearted beings in the universe. You are deeply loved and honored.
我很荣幸可以与你说话。光工作者是整个宇宙中最强的最先进的灵魂,你自愿来做最困难的工作。你在无知的黑暗中找到了light是令人印象深刻的。你是宇宙中所有善意存在的一个灵感和灯塔。你被深爱着和尊敬着
In my observations of humanity, I have noticed that humans start out with no idea of how to reach Source and no idea of what to do with their life. Then often, they find one path towards Source, or they find one meaningful and in alignment activity to do with their life. And then they often label that one path or that meaningful activity as “the sole good path” or “the sole good activity.”
在我的观察中,我注意到人类从并不知道如何到达源头、如何使用生命开始着手的。经常,他们找到一条通往源头的道路或者找到一个有意义的活动去做。然后他们经常标签那条道路或有意义的活动为“唯一的好路”或“唯一的好活动”
Again, we are genuinely impressed whenever someone is raised in the darkness of ignorance, and then finds one path towards the light. This is an amazing achievement. And it is very understandable that at this point, those humans feel the urge to tell others:
再次,当有人从无知的黑暗中升起,找到通往light的道路,我们感到惊喜。这是一个了不起的成就。可以理解在这个点,一些人感到敦促去告诉别人:
“Here is a path towards the light! It is awesome! Do this! Anything else you can do is worse than doing this!”
“这是通往light的道路!它很棒!去吧!没有比这更好的事情了”
However, we would like to remind you that just as Source is infinite, so too are there infinite paths and infinite meaningful activities.
无论如何,我们想要提醒你,就像源头是无限的,所以也有着无限的道路和有意义的活动
Many people prioritize comfort and success, which is very understandable. However, many people’s soul prioritizes soul growth, and every experience leads to soul growth. Even actions that don’t contribute to people’s success, may lead to great soul growth for those people, because it may help them understand a new perspective.
许多人优先考虑舒适和成功,这是可以理解的。无论如何,许多人灵魂层面的优先级是灵魂的成长,每一个体验都会导致灵魂的成长。即使并不有助于个人成功的行为,也会导致巨大的灵魂成长,因为它会帮助他们理解一个新的视角
Even if we want to think in terms of, “what’s best for the world”, then it may be quite possible that one person has found the best way for them to help the world. But that doesn’t mean that this is the best way for everyone to help the world.
即使我们想要在“对世界来说什么是最好的”方面思考,那么很有可能一个人找到了最好的方法去帮助世界。但这并不意味着这是每个人最好的方式去帮助世界
Of course you can offer help and advice to anyone. Yet the greatest gift you can give to another, is to help them reconnect to their own heart or, even better, to their own soul. Once they have made that connection, a new phase of their life starts, because they will be able to walk the best path for them. You cannot determine what the best path for someone else is: only that person’s heart and soul can determine that. Hence the greatest gift you can give someone is to help them reconnect to their heart and soul.
当然你可以提供给别人帮助和建议。但你可以提供给别人的最大礼物就是帮助他们与自己的心或更好地说灵魂连接。一旦他们做出那个连接,他们生活的一个新阶段会开始,因为他们能够行走最好的道路。你无法决定对别人来说什么是最好的道路:只有那个人的心和灵魂可以决定。因此你可以提供给别人的最好的礼物是帮助他们与自己的心和灵魂连接
The easiest way to do this is to ask, “my heart, what should I do today?” The answer that you receive immediately is the answer that comes from your heart. Any answer that arrives a few seconds later does not come from your heart. Your heart will answer in your normal inner voice, but the message will actually be from your heart.
最简单的方式就是去询问“我的心,我今天应该做什么?”你立刻收到的答案是来自心的。几秒钟后到来的并不是。你的心会在正常的内在声音中回答
It can be a very good practice to do this every day, for say a month. See how your life transforms. And once you have reaped the benefits of this, you can suggest this to other people as well.
这会是一个非常好的练习,每天去做,进行一个月。看看你的生活如何改变。一旦你收获了结果,你可以推荐给别人
Thank you for listening. I enjoyed being able to give this message and I love you dearly.
谢谢你聆听。我享受给予这个信息,我很爱你

日期:2022年8月29日
来自:as
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 10:20 , Processed in 0.030363 second(s), 24 queries .