主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-9-1 09:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
玛丽亚-面对你的问题

It is with great joy that I come here today to convey all my love, my lap, and my support to each of you. So many of you wonder why you are suffering. Sufferings come in so many forms: physical, mental, external, from the life you have, the planet's own suffering. So many ask themselves, "Why all this?" Most of those here listening to me have already learned that they reap what they once sowed. No matter what day that was, the return came, and why does it need to come?
伴随着巨大的喜悦我前来传达我对你的爱和支持。很多人想知道为什么自己那么痛苦。痛苦有着很多形态:身体上、精神上、外在的、生活中的、地球的。很多人问自己“为什么有这些东西?”大多数在这里聆听我说话的人已经明白他们会收获自己所播种的。无论是什么时候播种的,返回会到来,以及为什么它需要前来?
All that you emanate or speak, think, and act against anyone or against yourself happens, and in the future, it comes back. The first time with the same intensity that it was emanated to draw attention to something that you provoked. Suppose you don't pay attention and keep repeating or simply ignore what is coming. In that case, it will take on a new force and become more and more intense so that you pay attention to what it is trying to show you.
你散发、述说、思考的东西、对任何人或你自己的抗拒,在未来它会返回。第一次会伴随着它最初被散发时的相同强度来让你注意到你搅拌起的东西。如果你不去关注,继续重复或者忽视所到来的东西。它就会拾起一个新的力量,变得更加强烈,这样你可以留意它在试图展示你什么
The feeling you call suffering results from everything you have done previously; it doesn't matter the life. You are getting it back. But unfortunately, many fail to understand this. They think they are wronged or Father/Mother God is punishing them. They believe that life is being mean to them. And so, they manage to continue in this rhetoric for a long time because they cannot admit that they were wrong at some point. The solution to that suffering is to look it in the face and seek learning there.
你称为痛苦的感受来自你之前所做一切导致的结果。你在收回它。但很可惜,很多人并不明白这一点。他们认为自己是被冤枉的或者父母(shen)在惩罚他们。他们认为生活对他们不友好。所以他们继续处于这样的修辞中很长一段时间,因为他们无法承认自己在某个点是错的。解决方案是面对痛苦,寻找其中的课程
This is the big problem. You don't want to learn; you don't want to admit that you made a mistake and need to correct yourself; it's better to blame others, Father/Mother God; to blame life. It is more comfortable and easier to continue living the suffering, attributing it to other people, than to look at yourself and see that you made a mistake. This is a critical point in your journey. Some like to suffer; how absurd to think that suffering will bring benefits. Others feel that they will exchange their suffering with Father/Mother God for something they have committed.
这是大问题。你不想要学习;你不想要承认你犯错了,需要纠正自己;责备他人和生活更容易;去忍受痛苦并把它归咎于别人,而不是看向自己,看到你犯下了一个错误会更容易和舒服。这是你旅程中的关键点。一些人喜欢suffer,荒谬地认为它会带来益处。其他人感到他们可以用痛苦与父母(shen)交换他们被承诺的东西
I would say that feeling in your own body, in your own life, something that you have provoked has a learning effect, but for a while, not all the time. Because life will charge you for what you have done at some point. You don't have to choose to live that way because it will come. So what is essential at this moment? Have a vigilant eye on every attitude, thought, and action, and always ask yourself, "Is what I am doing, thinking, or emitting good for me and the whole?"
我想说你在身体和生活中感到你搅拌起了什么的感觉有着一个学习效应,但只会持续一段时间,不是一直都在。因为生活会充能你在某个点所做的。所以此刻什么是至关重要的?留意每一个态度、想法、行为,总是问自己:“我所做、所想或散发的对我和整体有益处吗?
If the answer is yes, go ahead, and you'll be doing good for yourself and the world. If the answer is "No, it's only good for me." Then don't do it because you are selfish, thinking only of yourself. And if the answer is "No, it will only be good for the whole." Don't do it because you need to come first, not the whole. So understand that suffering is not something Father/Mother God applauds, nor will it take you to paradise, as many believe.
如果答案是yes,你就会对自己和整体有益处。如果答案是“不,这只对我有益处。”那么不要去做,因为这是自私。如果答案是“不,这只会对整体有益处。”不要去做,因为你需要把自己放到第一位。所以明白痛苦并不是父母(shen)会鼓掌的东西,它也不会带你去heaven
Eternal suffering is a sign that you don't look inside, that you don't admit that you are wrong. Your ego is enormous, so you suffer, suffer, and the suffering never ends because it has already settled in you in such a way that you have gotten used to it. But you keep thinking that this suffering is beautiful in the eyes of the Father/Mother God. God the Father/Mother doesn't want His children to suffer. God the Father/Mother wants everyone happy and proud.
一直很痛苦是一个指标表明你不向内看,你不承认你错了。你的小我太大,所以痛苦没完没了,因为它已经安定于你之内,让你习惯了它。但你继续认为这个痛苦在父母(shen)眼中是美丽的。不,父母(shen)想要每个人都开心和自豪
Stop putting yourself through the suffering. Instead, admit that you make mistakes, acknowledge that you will make mistakes tomorrow, and the main thing is to have the conscience not to repeat these mistakes anymore. And this is the cure for your suffering. And I will say something significant: because of this lack of humility in admitting their mistakes, many begin to suffer in the physical body; the body is the one who pays for all your mistakes because you emanate so much pain, you emanate so much suffering, that the universe gives you back more of what? More pain and more suffering. And your body is the one that receives it all.
去承认你犯错了,认识到你明天会犯下错误,最主要的就是拥有良知不去重复这些错误。这会治愈你的痛苦。我会说一些重要的东西:因为缺少这个承认自己错误的谦逊,许多人开始遭受身体上的痛苦。身体是为你承担所有过错的“人”,因为你散发了很多的痛苦,宇宙给予你更多相同的东西。你的身体是会接收这一切的“人”
And you are feeling unjust, undeserving of all this suffering, and you keep asking God the Father or Mother, "Why?" Why do you suffer? Why do you feel pain? And I'll answer because you emanate it all the time. You don't look inside and realize where you need to change. So then you will only emanate suffering and will always receive more of the same. It's amazing how you can't understand this, that everything that comes into your lives, everything that happens to you, is caused by you, not by Father/Mother God, not by punishment, not because someone sent you something evil because if someone sends you something evil and you are whole and protected, it comes and goes. So if you believe everything and open your doors for evil, it will enter.
你感到你不应该遭受这些痛苦,你不断问父母(shen)为什么你要遭受它们?我回答因为你一直在散发它。你不看向内在,意识到哪里你需要改变。所以你散发它,总是会收到更多相同的东西。你无法理解这一点令人惊讶,向你前来、发生在你身上的一切都是由你自己导致的,不是因为父母(shen)在惩罚你,不是因为别人发送给你不好的东西,如果有人发送你这样的东西,你是被保护着的,它会来了又回去。
So what is missing to realize that you don't have to suffer? You can and must give the path to your Higher Self and ask him to lead you on the right way to remove the pain, suffering, and scarcity. This is another subject that I prefer to leave for others to talk about: scarcity and abundance. You have what you emanate. That's all I'm going to say.
所以还没有意识到的就是你不需要痛苦?你必须把你的道路交给你的更高自我,让他引领你踏上正确的道路来移除痛苦和不足。这是另一个我想要留给别人讲的主题。你拥有你所散发的。这就是我要说的
So my sons and daughters put an end to suffering. Stop and think about why I'm like this. Ask your Higher Self or your soul master to show you the reason for suffering and what you need to do to learn about it. And you will succeed. In some cases, healing the physical body is no longer possible. Still, you will live balanced, no longer suffering from chronic pain. The problem will still be there, but it will not be present because you know how to take care of it. You know how to learn a lesson.
所以孩子们,结束痛苦。停下来并思考我为什么是这样的。请求你的更高自我展示你原因,你需要做什么来学会它。你会成功。在一些情况中,疗愈物理身体不再可能。依旧,你会被平衡,不会再有慢性痛。问题会依旧在那,但它不会呈现,因为你知道如何照顾好它。你知道如何学习一个课程
So what are you waiting for? Is it possible that a magic pill will fall from the sky to cure you of any diseases? I tell you there are many ways to heal yourself but remember: everything has a limit. You can be healed, but if you keep the source of the problem, it will come back, and how long will you be allowed to be healed? Because you didn't learn the lesson, you just wanted to be cured so you wouldn't have to do anything. How far does learning go?
所以你还在等什么?我告诉你有着很多方法来疗愈你自己,但记住:一切都有一个极限。你可以被疗愈,但如果你保持问题的源头,它会返回,你会允许被治愈多久?因为你没有学会课程,你只是想要被治愈,所以你不会做任何事情。学习会进行多久?
Don't expect too much from the universe. The person who has to do it for you is yourself, not a technique, a miracle treatment, or a miracle cure. You need to learn, know, and solve the problem; this is what you need to do. There will be ways of healing in the future. Yes, there are ways of healing, but if you don't heal yourselves in your minds, it all comes back, and how many times will you do the healing treatment? This is not a toy. It will have a limit.
不要对宇宙期望太多。需要去做事情的人是你,不是一个神奇的治疗。你需要学习、了解、解决问题;在未来会有疗愈的方式。但如果你不在自己的头脑中疗愈自己,一切都会返回,你需要进行多少次的疗愈?这不是一个玩具。它会有一个极限
So start learning to take care of yourself, treat yourself, and heal yourself, without depending on anything or anyone, just by your own decisions. The passage to the Fifth Dimension is not easy. The transmutation of your body is not a simple process. The sicker, the more contaminated, the more internally dirty your bodies are, and the more painful they will be.
所以开始学会照顾自己,疗愈自己,不依赖任何东西或人,只是靠你自己的决定。通往五维的道路并不轻松。你身体的转变不是一个简单的过程。你的身体拥有越多的污垢(内在),它就会越痛苦
Understand this. There is nothing we can do. Everything is what it has to be. So start staring facing your problems. They are dancing in front of you, but you keep looking up, so you don't see them. And then they get bigger and bigger, and you keep looking up, so you don't see them. Until one day, they are so numerous and extensive that they overwhelm you. And then it really becomes complicated for you to heal.
明白这一点。我们无法做什么。一切都如它必须的样子。所以开始面对你的问题。它们在你面前跳舞,但你继续向上看,所以你看不到它们。它们就会变得越来越大,你继续向上看,直到有一天,它们变得非常大,压倒了你。然后它就变得非常复杂,难以疗愈

日期:2022年8月25日
来自:Vania Rodriguez
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 04:42 , Processed in 0.030284 second(s), 24 queries .