12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-8-18 09:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hakann-积极的专注

My dearest brothers and sisters,
亲爱的兄弟姐妹们
This is commander Hakann speaking. I greet you in peace and love.
我是Hakann,我在平和与爱中前来问候
I have much respect for you. You are doing well. There have been some behind-the-scenes successes and the consciousness of Earthlings is also rising very nicely. That is the primary variable we are looking at: how the consciousness of Earthlings is rising. And that variable is increasing rapidly, including in ways that are not obvious.
我非常尊敬你。你做得很好。有着一些幕后的成功,人类的意识在非常漂亮地上升。这是我们看向的基本参数:人类的意识如何在上升。这个参数在快速增涨
Of course I understand that you are still in an incredibly tough situation. I deeply empathize and we are still working hard to help you. But I do want to communicate that you are doing great and that progress is being made.
当然我明白你依旧处于困难之中。我深感同情,我们依旧在努力帮助你。但我不想要谈论你做得很好,进展已经取得这样的东西
As I have stated earlier, Earthlings have an incredible access to what you would call supernatural powers. Many of us Pleiadians can teleport, be in two locations at once, turn invisible and many more things. Yet your psychic potential is far greater than ours. It is just unrealized. In fact, Earthlings have the most psychic potential out of literally any species in the universe.
正如我之前所说,人类能够访问你称为的超自然力量。我们中的很多人能够瞬间移动,同时处于两个地方,隐形等等。但你的潜力远远大于我们。你只是还未认识到。事实上,人类的潜能比宇宙中的任何物种都要大
To illustrate your power, recently someone on EraofLight.com wrote a comment to ask me a question about the soul-reincarnation-recycling trap. Nefarious beings had set up that trap so that Earthlings who died were trapped and forced to reincarnate into 3D earth again and again, so that to illustrate your power, recently someone on EraofLight.com wrote a comment to ask me if dark beings could continue to use their negative emotions as food.
最近有人留言询问我灵魂-化身-回收-陷阱的问题。“黑色的存在”设置了那个陷阱,这样逝世的人会再三地返回3D地球。还有人询问“黑色的存在”是否继续把消极的情感当作食物
We Pleiadians and other good-hearted races have quite recently weakened this trap so that is no longer functional. But when a powerful Earthling lightworker saw that question, he or she saw an opportunity there to serve God. He or she spent thirty seconds consciously working with us and together we removed the soul trap completely. We were not able to do that without him or her.
我们和其他好心的种族最近削弱了这个陷阱,所以不再有那个功能。但当一个强大的地球光工做者看到那个问题,他/她看到了一个服务shen的机会。他/她花费三十秒的时间有意识地与我们共事,我们一起移除了那个陷阱。没有他/她我们就做不到
Many Earthlings are at perhaps 1% of their power. This powerful Earthling lightworker was at perhaps 10% of their power. Already this 10%-realized Earthling Lightworker could make a contribution that none of us ETs were able to make. And this is a seemingly normal Earthling – most humans think of him or her as a pretty normal person if they met him or her.
许多人处于自己力量的1%。这个强大的地球光工作者处于10%。10%就可以做出我们无法做出的贡献。他/她看上去就是一个很普通的人
This is one part of the reason why my messages focus on personal empowerment. You are more powerful than we are. You simply haven’t even unlocked a tiny part of your potential yet. We do understand our role to help you through this difficult time. However in say 300-500 years, it is quite possible that average Earthlings will not just have a greater theoretical potential but will actually have more abilities unlocked and available than we Pleiadians have. It is quite possible that at that point we will work side-by-side with you on peacekeeping and love-bringing missions throughout the universe, and you will have a more prominent and important role than we do.
这是我的信息专注于个人力量的部分原因。你比我更加强大。你甚至都没有解锁你的一丁点潜能。我们知道我们的角色是来帮助你渡过难关。无论如何,在300到500年中,很有可能普通人类不仅会有更大的潜能,还能实际解锁更多的能力,远超我们。很有可能在那个点,我们会和你一起在宇宙中维护和平以及带来爱,你会拥有一个比我们的角色更加重要的角色
Still, right now you are like a toddler with a loaded dangerous weapon. Your awesome power has risks. For example, if today 99% of humans believed that human civilization would collapse, then human civilization would collapse within a week.
现在你就像一个有着危险武器的孩童。你非凡的力量有风险。比如,如果今天99%的人认为人类文明会瓦解,那么人类文明一周内就会瓦解
One of the reasons why the energies are so intense right now is that a part of Earthlings are absolutely convinced that Earthlings are doomed, while another part of Earthlings are convinced that you are headed for an amazing, love-filled 5D civilization. Both sides have so many Earthlings on them that there is a strong push into both directions. This is tiring for all Earthlings. Yet this situation is better than if all Earthlings would agree that you were doomed, for if that happened, there would be nothing we could do to help you.
现在能量如此强烈的一个原因就是一部分人类相信他们会泯灭,而另一部分相信你在朝向惊人的充满爱的5D现实。双方都有很多人,两个方向都有很强的拉力。这对所有人来说是累人的。是的,这总比所有人都认为人类会泯灭要好,因为如果那发生,我们也无法帮助你
In fact, the dark ones may be much less powerful than you are, but they are cleverly manipulating you into doing their work for them. People who consume mainstream news are told that awful things are happening here and there. Then Earthlings watch that and empower those awful things by focusing on them. It is like the dark forces are making you Earthlings hit yourself. They are using your own power to keep you down, by encouraging you to look at and thus empowering negative things.
事实上,“黑色存在”可能没你强大,但它们很聪明,忽悠你去替它们工作。它们通过news告诉你在这里和那里发生的不好事情。然后你观看并通过专注于它们给予那些不好的事情力量。它们让你自己打自己。它们让你自己拖累自己
This is one reason why Tunia and I have been a bit hesitant to answer intel questions that would put your focus on the dark forces. Earthlings are so powerful that whatever they focus on, they empower. So we would much rather talk about the amazing 5D love-based society that we genuinely think is coming, rather than about evil plans that certain nefarious people have. If you focus on those plans, you empower them.
所以Tunia和我不太想回答关于“黑色存在”的问题。人类很强大,无论他们专注于什么,就会给予什么力量。所以我们宁愿谈论基于爱的5D,我们真的认为它在到来,而不是谈论“黑色存在”。
Of course it is fine to do some study to get a broad idea of what is going on in the world. Once you have a general understanding of what is going on, then we only recommend studying the plans of the dark if you are for example a good-hearted politician and you need to know those things for your job.
当然去做一些研究来广泛了解正在发生什么是可以的。一旦你拥有了一个普遍的了解,我们建议除非你是一个好心的politician,你的工作是要去知道那些东西才去仔细研究
If other people need to do their initial research to understand what is going on in the world, that is of course fine. But we do not advise you to push your fellow man to look at the plans of the dark. There’s the problem that this empowers the plans of the dark. Then there’s the problem that many of them simply do not have the required level of consciousness and mental health at this time to grasp what is going on in the world. So how can you help your fellow man instead? You help them by giving them love and kindness, which includes genuinely listening to them.
如果别人想要了解正在发生什么,这当然可以。但我们并不建议你去推动你的同胞人类去深究。很多人并未拥有所需的意识水平和心理素质去明白正在发生什么。所以你如何帮助同胞人类?你可以通过给予他们爱和友善来帮助他们,这包括真诚地聆听他们
I promise you that Earthlings really are headed for an amazing, 5D love-based society. The question is just how long and how rocky that road will be. We Pleiadians sometimes do not mention certain things or perspectives, because you cannot yet handle seeing all perspectives at once, but we do not lie. Even if we were somehow inclined to lie, we would not do so, because it would violate your free will, as you do not consent to being lied to. So yes, you really are headed for an amazing, 5D love-based society. The dark ones are making plans, but no, the dark ones will not win.
我向你保证,你们真的在朝向非凡的基于爱的5D现实。问题是这条道路有多长和多坎坷。我们有时候并不提及某些东西或视角,因为你还无法同时处理所有视角。我们不会骗你,因为这会冒犯到你的自由意志,因为你不会同意我们这么对待你。所以,你真的在朝向非凡的基于爱的5D现实。“黑色存在”在制订计划,但它们不会成功
So then, whatever you focus on, you empower. Should we then engage in positive focus, i.e. should we only focus on positive things and only focus on what we want to create?
所以,无论你专注什么,都会给予它力量。我们应该接洽积极的专注,也就是只专注于积极的东西,我们想要创造的东西
Yes, but only if you can focus both your consciousness and your subconsciousness on positive things. Both your consciousness and subconsciousness empower whatever you focus on. Your soul plays a large part in determining what is going on in your personal life, but the collective direction of mankind is determined much more by the consciousness and subconsciousness of Earthlings.
是的,但只有当你的显意识和潜意识都专注于积极的东西。你的灵魂在决定你个人生活会发生什么之中扮演着很大的角色,但人类集体的方向更多由集体的显意识和潜意识决定
Many of you Earthlings only have half this picture. You understand that focusing on positive things is important. Yet you overlook that your subconscious is at least as powerful as your conscious mind. It does not help you to try to force your conscious mind to focus on something positive if your subconscious mind is focused on something negative. In this case you are still empowering the negative.
你们许多人只有一半的画面。你明白专注于积极的东西很重要。但你忽视了你的潜意识和你的显意识一样强大。在你的潜意识专注于消极的东西时试图让你的显意识专注于积极的东西并不会帮助到你。在这样的情况中,你依旧在给予消极的东西力量
For example, let’s suppose that you are afraid of something, or angry. Then it would not serve you to force yourself to focus on something happy, because this would just push your fear or anger into your subconscious, where you would continue to empower it.
比如,让我们假设你害怕某样东西或愤怒。那么让自己专注于某样快乐的东西不会服务你,因为这只会把你的恐惧或愤怒推到你的潜意识中
In this case, it would be better to work on for example your fear directly. You can just be fully present with your fear and consciously witness it without judgement and without trying to change it or suppress it. Whatever you’re feeling, you’re healing. This heals fears and pain and so-called negative emotions, much more quickly than you think it will.Or you could do exposure therapy, where you slowly expose yourself to that fear, bits by bits.
在这样的情况中,去直接致力于你的恐惧会更好。你可以完全与你的恐惧同在,不带评判地看着它,不要试图改变它或抑制它。无论你感到什么,你在疗愈。这会比你认为的还要快地疗愈恐惧、痛苦以及所谓的负面情绪。或者你可以慢慢地接触恐惧。
In general, whenever you feel triggered or angry or upset or judging something, then that is a sign that there may be something in your subconscious that could use healing. Yes, healing all your triggers and pain is a long process, but it is a very valuable one. The primary reason why this channeler is good at channeling, is because he has spent literal years doing this process. That was his primary spiritual technique.
一般来说,当你感到被触发或愤怒或想要评判,这是一个迹象,你潜意识中可能有着什么需要疗愈。是的,疗愈你所有的触发和痛苦是一个漫长的过程,但是非常有价值。这个管道擅长传导的主要因为是他花费了很多年进行疗愈。
Investing years may sound like too much work, but even if you just heal a bit, your life becomes noticeably better. It’s not like the reward only comes at the end. Every bit of healing that you do, improves your life by quite a bit. Your conscious mind may try to convince you that healing is an endless process, but that’s not true – at some point you will have weeks or months where no old pain or triggers come up and your life will be so much better than it is now.
花费几年可能听起来是大量的工作,但即使你只疗愈一点点,你的生活也会显著变好。这不像只有在最后会到来的回报。即使一丁点疗愈,也会很大地改善你的生活。你的显意识可能会试图说服你疗愈是一个无止尽的进程,但不是这样的---在一些点,你会好几周或几个月不会有旧的痛苦或触发浮现,你的生活会比现在更好
However, if your consciousness and subconsciousness are currently feeling happy, then it does not serve you to actively go looking for old pain or old trauma. That, again, would be empowering something that you may not wish to empower. If old pain is present in you right now or was present in you a few hours ago, yes, focus on it and heal it. If old pain is not present in you today, then you do not need to look for it.
无论如何,如果你的显意识和潜意识当前感到开心,那么去积极地寻找旧的痛苦或创伤并不会服务你。这也会给予“你并不希望给予力量”的东西力量。如果旧的痛苦现在浮现或几个小时前浮现,是的,专注于它并疗愈它。如果旧的痛苦现在没有浮现,你就不需要去寻找它
Or to put it in another way, just be present with whatever arises. If that is joy, be present with joy. If that is pain, be present with pain. If you are meditating and pain comes up, we think it is beneficial to consciously observe that pain, rather than trying to push it away.
或者换一种说法,与任何出现的东西同在。如果是喜悦,与喜悦同在。如果是痛苦,与痛苦同在。如果你在冥想,痛苦浮现,我们认为去有意识地观察痛苦是有益的,而不是试图推开它
Aligning your consciousness with your subconsciousness is one major step in your spiritual growth, which you do by healing yourself. Aligning your consciousness with your soul is another major step, which you do by repeatedly asking your soul what it wants and then doing that, or alternatively by consistently following your intuition and joy. And aligning your consciousness to God is yet another step, which comes from simply saying, “God, my life is yours, use me as you want.”
让你的意识与你的潜意识对齐是你精神成长的一个重要步伐(通过疗愈自己)。让你的意识与你的灵魂对齐是另一个重要的步伐(通过不断询问你的灵魂它想要什么,然后去做或者通过有意识地跟随你的直觉和喜悦)。让你的意识与shen对齐是另一个步伐
Once you have done all these things, you will be similar to that 10%-realized light worker and you will be able to do certain things that we Pleiadians can not. You may not necessarily be able to teleport yet, but you will be able to do profound, Earth-changing lifework. You will be able to serve God in a prominent way. And you will feel intensely and inherently satisfied and you will feel deep love for yourself and all of existence. You will be at peace.
一旦你完成了这一切,你会接近处于10%的力量,你能够做我们无法做到的一些事情。你可能还无法瞬间移动,但你能够做深刻的地球改变工作。你能够在显著的方式中服务shen。你会感到强烈的满足,你会对自己和一切感到深刻的爱。你会处于平和
So, to put this all together:
所以,总结:
Whatever your conscious and subconscious mind focus on and feel emotions about, you empower. In general, it is beneficial to yourself and to Earthlings to focus on positive things. If your conscious and subconscious mind are currently happy, then it would not serve you to switch on the news and learn that there is something terrible happening on the other side of the world. It would also not serve most of you to study some part of the plans of the dark forces, beyond getting a general idea of what is going on in the world.
无论你的显意识和潜意识在专注于什么和感到什么情绪,你在给予它力量。一般来说,去专注于积极的东西对你和所有人来说是有益的。如果你的显意识和潜意识当前是开心的,去转换到news,知道有着不好的东西在地球上发生并不会服务你。去研究“黑色存在”的计划也不会服务你
Note that your subconscious also empowers things. So if you are experiencing so-called negative emotions, it does not serve you to force yourself to focus on the positive. In this case, heal your pain and in doing so you will heal your subconscious as well.
注意到你的潜意识也会给予事物力量。所以如果你在体验所谓的负面情绪,去让自己专注于积极的不会服务你。在这样的情况中,疗愈你的痛苦,这样你也可以疗愈你的潜意识
I hope this helps. If you desire clarification on any point, feel free to ask. Tunia and I plan to do a full Q and A around the start of every month. We will clearly say when that time has come and when questions are welcome. However, if at any time you have a really burning question, you can post it as a comment and the channeler may answer it.
我希望这能够帮到你。如果你渴望明晰,随时可以来问我。Tunia和我打算在每个月初回答问题。
I love you very much. I always enjoy the opportunity to share my perspective with you. Thank you. And again, you are doing great and you are awesomely powerful beings.
我非常爱你,我总是享受分享我视角的机会。谢谢。

日期:2022年8月15日
来自:as
译者:NickChan
【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 08:25 , Processed in 0.031955 second(s), 24 queries .