主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-8-8 10:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Tunia-集体振动

My dearest brothers and sisters.This is Tunia speaking. I am happy to connect with you today. I love you so very much.
亲爱的兄弟姐妹们。我是Tunia。我很高兴前来。我非常爱你
My heart weeps when I feel into the human collective. It’s heart-wrenching to feel what a lot of you are being put through. To me, it feels so completely unfair, because Earth has more than enough resources for everyone to live a good life.
当我感受人类集体,我的心在哭泣。感受你们很多人在经历的令我心痛。对我来说,这感觉起来很不公平,因为地球有着足够的资源让每个人拥有一个美好的生活
On the other hand, humanity is waking up, to a larger and larger extent. In this shadow where it is so very obvious what things humanity doesn’t want, it also becomes more clear what things you do want. And most people fundamentally agree on what they want. Namely: peace, love, community, freedom, abundance, a healthy humanity and a healthy environment.
另一方面,人类在苏醒。在不想要什么之中你更清楚你想要什么。大多数人基本上同意自己想要的东西。也就是:peace,爱,团结,free,丰盛,健康
The collective vibration of humanity is much higher now than it was five years ago. I understand that this situation can be awful to go through, but humanity as a group, is very much growing and progressing. In fact, from our perspective, humanity is growing at lightning-speed. This is why I have repeatedly said that I think you are doing very well. I don’t think I would do as well as the typical Earthling if I had been born on Earth in the normal way. You are doing amazing.
集体的振动比五年前更高。我知道情况令人厌恶,但人类在成长和发展。事实上,从我们的角度,人类在光速成长。所以我不断说我认为你做得很好。我不觉得自己能像你一样做得那样好。
We are very impressed with you, and we are very proud of you. We love you so much.
你让我们印象深刻,我们为你感到自豪。我们非常爱你
I also wanted to talk today about the importance of kindness.
今天我还想谈谈友善的重要性
Most Earthlings think that kindness doesn’t have a major impact. Respectfully, I disagree. I think that being kind makes all the difference in the world.
大多数人认为友善不会产生巨大的影响。我认为它会做出所有的不同
First of all, some people are more lonely than you might realize. Or they might have a very bad self image. Showing kindness or giving someone a genuine compliment can in some cases become something that they’ll be able to draw strength from for years. Some people very rarely get complimented and are very rarely shown love or kindness, so when they are, it can be something that makes them smile, even years later. In particular, a lot of men and older people rarely receive compliments, so you can really make their year by just being kind to them.
首先,一些人比你意识到的更孤独。或者他们拥有一个非常糟糕的自我形象。展示友善或给予他们一个真心的赞扬有时候能够让他们充满力量好多年。一些人很少得到称赞、被展示爱或友善,所以当被展示,会使得他们微笑,即使已经过去了很多年。尤其,很多男性和老人很少收到赞美,所以通过对他们友好你可以让他们一整年都很高兴
Second, kindness is contagious. By being kind to someone, you can start a “kindness virus”, where your kindness to someone allows them to be more kind to other people, who are now able to be more kind to other people. Your kindness to one person can indirectly reach many people this way. You can also think of this as throwing a stone in a lake and watching the effects of that ripple out, far beyond the point where the stone entered the water.
其次,友善是会传播的。你对别人的友善会让他们对其他人更友善。你对一个人的友善可以间接触及许多人。你可以可以把这认为朝湖中扔一块石头,水波向外散去
Thirdly, by being kind to one person, your kindness touches the entire human collective. In a way, if you are kind to one human, you are kind to everyone. If you are kind to one person, everyone feels that and benefits from it.
第三,通过善待一个人,你的友善会触及整个人类。如果你对一个人友善,你就是对每个人友善。如果你对一个人友善,每个人都会感受到并从中受益
Fourth, when you are kind to someone, you also indirectly help yourself. Love and kindness are some of the only things that increase and become bigger, when you share them.
第四,当你对别人友善,你也间接地帮助了自己。爱和友善,当你分享它们,会增加,变得更大
All of these points apply even to small acts of kindness. Even if an act of kindness only takes you twenty seconds to do, even that will make a major impact on the world.
即使微小的善举也适用。即使一个只需要你花费20秒的善举,也会产生巨大的影响
Thank you so much for all the kindness you have already given to other people. I leave you now in peace and love. You are doing great.
谢谢你已经给予其他人的所有友善。我在平和与爱中离去。你做得很好
Finally, Hakann and I are open to answering questions about any topic you choose. If you have any questions, feel free to post them as a comment, addressed either to Hakann or me. The channeler will either answer as a comment-reply, or the question and answer will be included in next week’s channeling. That said, there’s a limit to how much energy the channeler has, so he may not be able to answer every question.
最后,Hakann和我愿意来回答你挑选的任何话题。如果你有问题,可以来问我们。管道要么会作为评论回复你要么会在下周的信息中分享。也就是说,取决于管道有多少精力,他可能无法回答每一个问题

原文:https://eraoflight.com/.../tunia-the-collective-vibration/
日期:2022年8月5日
来自:as
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 02:45 , Processed in 0.048536 second(s), 24 queries .