主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-8-6 09:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Tunia-我们在尽力帮助你

My dearest brothers and sisters,This is Tunia speaking. I love you all so very much. I am a human, just like you. I just happen to have been born on another planet than Earth. I currently reside on spaceship New Jerusalem, close to your planet.
我亲爱的兄弟姐妹们,我是Tunia。我和你一样是人类。我只是恰好诞生在另一个星球上。我当前处于新耶路撒冷中
I know times on your planet are incredibly tough. There is war, rising gas and food prices, inflation, threats of food shortages and much more. In some areas people are taking your rights away, or trying to take your rights away.
我知道你很艰难。地球上有着战争,汽油和食品价格的上升、短缺等等。在一些地方你的权力被拿走
I want you to know that I, along with my brothers and sisters, think you are doing amazing. Just being a human and existing on your planet is one of the hardest jobs in the galaxy, and you’re nailing it.
我希望你知道,我们认为你做得好极了。单单作为人类处于地球上就是银河系中最困难的工作,而你做到了
You might think: “Oh but I should be working harder. I should be doing more of this. I should do less of that.” Well, I don’t think that I would be able to handle life on Earth if I was born there and raised in the normal Earthling way. Even just hanging on during such an awful period is very impressive. You’re doing amazing and we’re all very proud of you.
你可能会想:“但我应该更加努力工作。这件事我应该做更多。那件事我应该少做一点。”如果我诞生在地球上,我不认为我能够应付地球上的生活。即使只是在这样的时期挂在那里也是令人惊讶的。你做得非常好,我们都为你感到自豪
We’re helping you as much as we can, but right now that amount of help is indirect and somewhat limited. If you want our direct help, you can think or say the following: “Wise and benevolent beings, forces and aspects of existence, please help me.” If you think or say that, we will do what we can for you. However, you will probably not notice anything directly after you say this. Also, don’t expect large changes to happen immediately – the help may come some time later and will likely be very subtle. If you ask, we will help you, but you probably will not notice it when you actually receive the help.
我们在尽力帮助你,但现在的帮助不是直接的,是有限的。如果你想要我们直接的帮助,你可以思考或述说“明智的仁慈的存在,请帮助我。”如果你这么想或说,我们会做我们可以的。无论如何,在你说了这句话后你可能不会注意到什么。也不要期望巨大的改变立刻发生---帮助可能会稍后到来,可能会非常微妙。如果你请求,我们会帮助你,但你在真正接收到的时候可能不会注意到它
It’s very likely that some years or decades from now, we non-Earth humans will be able to meet you, walk among you and if requested, give Earthlings a loving and helping hand. Not to mention a hug. It seems like some of you could use that, and for very understandable reasons.
很有可能几年或几十年后,我们能够与你见面,在你之中行走,如果需要,给予你一个有爱的帮助。更不用说一个拥抱。对你们一些人来说这是有用的,原因也非常可以理解
For now, I will leave you with the message that we’re all very proud of you and very impressed by how well you’re handling the situation on Earth. Most beings in the universe couldn’t deal with the amount of stress you’re under right now, and you’re nailing it.
现在我离去,我们对你感到非常自豪,对你如何应付地球上的情况非常惊讶。宇宙中的大多数存在无法处理你现在所处的压力,而你做到了
I love you all so very much. I am looking forward to the next time I can talk to you.
我非常爱你。我期待着下次与你交谈

原文:https://eraoflight.com/.../tunia-you-are-doing-great-the.../
日期:2022年8月4日
来自:AS
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 19:03 , Processed in 0.033285 second(s), 22 queries .