主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-8-5 10:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
玛丽亚-基于你今天的所想建造

Dear sons and daughters of planet Earth! I'M MARIA!
亲爱的孩子们!我是玛丽亚
How much joy in my heart, splendor, and Light some children have on the planet. But we don't actually count units like you. Why do we need many human beings if only one with a lot of Light and Love in the heart can emanate Light to the rest? This Light reverberates throughout the planet; then why do we need many? What counts is the intention of the heart. If a son or daughter goes within and opens up to the energies of Light and imagines: "I will envelop the planet in a bubble of Pink Light, and this bubble will emanate a lot of Light to the planet. Will this work?" So I tell you, what were your feeling and intention? Was it the intention to fill Gaia with all your Love? Was it to envelop the planet in a bubble of Pink Light of pure Love, as if the earth were a small ball? Was this your intention?
我的心中充满了喜悦,一些孩子拥有的光是壮观的。但我们不会像你一样计量单位。为什么我们需要那么多人,如果一个心中有着大量的light和爱的人可以把光散发给其他人?这个光会在全球回响;那么我们为什么需要那么多的人?重要的是心的意图。如果一个孩子进入内在,向光的能量敞开并想象“我会把地球包裹在一个粉色的泡泡中,这个泡泡会把很多的光散发给地球。这会有用吗?”我告诉你,你的感受和意图是什么?意图是让盖亚充满你的爱吗?是将地球包裹在一个纯粹的爱组成的粉色泡泡中吗,好似地球是一个小球?这是你的意图吗?
So that little bubble for you was tiny; for Gaia, it was immense because your heart made her grow and enveloped this gigantic planet. So, sons and daughters, trust in the strength you have. The intention is magic. It transforms, increases, and decreases according to what you imagine. So if you put yourself off the planet, look at it from afar like a little ball, it will be a little ball about you, and you can do with the planet what you want.
所以那个小小的泡泡对你来说是微小的。对盖亚来说,它是巨大的,因为你的心让它成长,包裹整个地球。所以孩子们,相信你拥有的力量。意图就是魔法。它会根据你的想象转变、增加、减少。所以如果你从地球之外看,它会像是一个小球,你可以对它做任何你想做的
Unfortunately, this is also true for negative feelings. So it is clear that there is a big difference. Perhaps this is the big secret that I will tell you; it won't be a secret anymore, but it will be our secret, don't spread it around because some who hear it may not like it, but I'll tell you.
不幸的是,这对消极感受来说也是真的。所以明显有着一个巨大的差异。也许这是我会告诉你的最大秘密;它不会再是一个秘密,而是我们之间的秘密,不要告诉别人,因为一些听到它的人可能不会喜欢它,但我会告诉你。
When you... tiny that you are, yes, we cannot deny it, you are small about the planet, you are a tiny point of sand, maybe not so much; but if you fill your little heart with Love, with Light and ask: "I'm going to wrap the planet in a big ball of Light, with a lot, with a lot of Love, with all my Love. What happens? I'll tell you: All Angels hear your prayer, and these Angels quickly tell us their intention. And then we, in a big choir, in a big group, make your bubble of Light and Love happen. It effectively covers the entire planet. It effectively transmits its Love, which is no longer tiny, immense for Gaia, and thrilled with your gesture. Therein lies the big secret.
当你,小小的你,是的,你对地球来说很小,你是一个小沙粒;但如果你让你小小的心充满爱、光并询问:“我要把地球包裹在一个巨大的光球中,伴随着大量的爱,我所有的爱。会发生什么?”我告诉你:所有天使会听到你的祈祷,他们会来快速告诉我们。然后我们,在巨大的团体中,让你的light和爱泡泡发生。它会有效地包裹整个地球。它有效地传输它的爱,不再是微小的。对盖亚来说是巨大的,被你的姿态激励。这里蕴藏着巨大的秘密
Then many may ask, why don't you stop the evil on the planet? Because we can't change your intentions. Now think with me: Someone has the same intention to cover the earth, but as something terrible, with something devastating, with something that will bring suffering to everyone; the Angels tell us. And what do we do? Do we magnify that evil? Obviously not, we act to balance all that evil, but we cannot stop it because it results from your decisions. So we need to let that reverberate, and you go through the result of your actions.
然后许多人可能会问,为什么你不阻止地球上的黑暗?因为我们无法改变你的意图。现在和我一起思考:别人有同样包裹地球的意图,但会有不好的破坏性的带来痛苦的东西。天使告诉了我们。我们该怎么做?我们放大那个黑暗吗?肯定不会,我们会平衡它,但我们无法阻止它,因为它是你的决定导致的结果。所以我们需要让它回响,你经历你行为的结果
But we are not here to talk about evil. I want to continue talking about good deeds and good times. I want to keep telling you what happens with every positive feeling you make; they are powerful, my sons and daughters. You are tiny. Yes, you are. But if your intention is enormous, it's deep, it's true, there we are, making it gigantic and fulfilling your desire.
但我们不是来谈论黑暗的。我想要继续谈论善行和美好的时光。我想要继续告诉你伴随着你的每一个积极的感受在发生什么。它们是强大的,我的孩子们。你很小。是的。但如果你的意图是巨大的,深刻的,我们会让它变得巨大,充满你的渴望
Oh, my sons and daughters, you are unaware of everything that happens in the Universe. But, little by little, you are learning to understand how everything works. So once again, I say: don't feel small, don't feel powerless, don't feel isolated, because a single thought, a single intention, is capable of changing everything. Because the Angels and us extend a single thought across the entire planet.
我的孩子们,你并不清楚宇宙中发生的一切。但,一点一点地,你在学习理解一切是如何运作的。所以再次,我说:不要感到渺小、无力、孤立,因为一个想法,一个意图,就能够改变一切。因为天使和我们会把一个想法扩张到全球
Courage, let's take a moment of positive thinking for the planet? No, you don't need to get together so everyone can think simultaneously. You can think every second, look at the Sun, and be grateful for that energy. You can look at a glass of water and thank Gaia for quenching your thirst. We reverberate this feeling of gratitude to Gaia, and it thanks you back. How? It doesn't matter; you'll get it back because you've emanated a powerful feeling of gratitude.
勇敢,让我们花点时间为地球进行积极的思考如何?不,你不需要聚到一起,这样每个人可以同时思考。你每个时刻都可以思考,看向太阳,感恩那个能量。你可以看向一杯水,感谢盖亚提供给你。我们会把这个感恩回响给盖亚,它会回谢你。如何?不重要。你会得到它,因为你散发出一个强大的感恩。
So be grateful for the food, the air, the water, the roof, the ability to walk or not, be grateful for being alive and having this whole experience. So now you know the secret, we are here, constantly adding to everything you think is good. So think, dream. Dreaming is wonderful because you surrender to that moment and create many beautiful things. And we pass all this on, and that reverberates on the planet, creating new situations and futures. So never forget my sons and daughters; what is coming soon, tomorrow, the end, is built with what you think today.
所以感恩食物、空气、水、房屋、行走的能力、感恩能够活着拥有这个体验。现在你知道秘密了,我们不断在添加你认为美好的东西。所以思考,梦想。梦想是美好的,因为你臣服于当下,创造许多美丽的东西。我们会传递它们,在地球上回响,创造新的情况和未来。所以永远不要忘记,孩子们,很快/明天/最终会到来的都基于你今天的所想建立
So dream about wonderful and good things, and you will build a beautiful future. Don't get carried away by so many bad things appearing; they are being shown because they are the truth. And the fact needs to be seen; it needs to be lived. But don't get attached to it. The important thing is for you to look at everything with Love, understanding that everything is accurate and emanates many beautiful things, dreams, and good feelings. And we will be there, waiting for that moment to enhance everything.
所以梦想奇妙美好的东西,你会建立一个美丽的未来。不要被很多出现的不好东西带偏;它们被展示因为它们是需要被看到的事实。它需要被体验。但不要依附于它。重要的是去伴随着爱看向一切,明白一切都是精确的,散发着很多美好的东西、梦想以及美好的感受。我们会在那,等待着增强一切的时刻
You are not small. You are a tiny speck, yes, I have to agree, but your intention, your heart, is what rules this planet. And if it emanates Love and, if it emanates gratitude, rest assured, you are doing a lot for yourself, for the planet, and for everyone on it. Believe me, sons and daughters, you have more power than you realize.
你不渺小。你是一个小斑点,是的,但你的意图,你的心,是主导地球的东西。如果它散发着爱、感恩,放心,你就为自己、地球、每个人提供很大的益处。相信我,孩子们,你比你意识到的更加强大

日期:2022年7月30日
来自:Anjos e Luz Terapias
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 05:27 , Processed in 0.029907 second(s), 24 queries .