主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-8-3 09:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
萨南达-你今天的选择会塑造你的未来

Dear sons and daughters of planet Earth! I AM SANANDA!
亲爱的孩子们!我是萨南达
To say that my heart is bursting with joy is unnecessary because each of you knows exactly how I feel when you choose the right path, the Light and the path of evolution. Everything is moving forward in leaps and bounds. Look around you; a lot is happening and changing. Of course, not all good things, but it has already been said here, and I will repeat: You will get back everything you planted on this planet. The human race's evolution passes through the consciousness of the habitat in which you live; there has to be consciousness of the balance that needs to be maintained on the planet.
说我的心充满了喜悦是没必要的,因为你们每个人很清楚我的感受,当你选择正确的道路,光/进化的道路。一切都在飞速前进。看看你周围:很多东西在发生和改变。当然,不都是好的,但已经说过,我再重复一遍:你会收获你在地球上播种的一切。人类的进化通过地球的整体意识发生;地球上需要保持平衡的意识。
Don't blame Gaia for anything. The reactions have been instigated for a long time. Gaia is doing nothing; you are just reaping the results. Gaia is concerned with balancing herself and recovering from the wounds that appear every moment on her skin. She is also recovering from the damages caused by the reactions to your actions, injuries caused by man, and wounds caused by her own transformations.
不要责怪盖亚任何东西。反应已被刺激了有段时间。盖亚什么都没在做;你只是在收获果实。盖亚在关心平衡自己,从它表面时时刻刻出现的创伤中恢复。它也在从对你行为的反应导致的损伤、人类导致的损伤、它自己的转变导致的创伤中恢复
Wake up, sons and daughters of this planet. The time of the harvest has arrived. Everything will be proportional to what each one has caused. No one will receive less or more because reactions always originate from an action. So everyone, everyone, will experience minor problems or big problems. Nobody is immune, with very few rare exceptions.
醒醒,孩子们。收获的时间已经到来。一切都会拥有和你导致的东西相同的比例。没人会接收更多或更少,因为反应总是来自一个行为。所以每个人会体验较小的问题或较大的问题。没人可以不用体验,很少有罕见的例外
The time is to observe, reflect, take new paths, take new attitudes, and seek new ways of living. The time is to put yourself in total balance with the planet. The planet gives you what to eat, so be grateful for that. The planet gives you the air you breathe, so be grateful for that. The planet gives you the water you drink, so be thankful for that. Be grateful for every food that satisfies the hunger; unfortunately, only for a few.
现在是去观察、沉思、拾取新的道路/新的态度、寻求新的生活方式的时间。去让自己和地球处于总体的平衡。地球给予你吃的东西,所以感恩。地球给予你呼吸的空气,所以感恩。地球给予你喝的水,所以感恩。感恩每一个满足饥饿之人的食物,可惜的是,只有少数人
A good majority today have nothing to eat. And why? Not for the planet, not for the planet's decisions. So, know how to think. Don't be frivolous and weak in bargaining what you have. Look away. You don't have to go very far to see a brother, a sister, or a little brother starving; you don't have to go very far. So be wise in your decisions. Be wise in your actions. Don't judge these brothers.
今天很多人没什么东西吃。为什么?不是地球的决定。所以知道如何去思考。在商讨你想要什么之中不要轻浮。随便看看,你不需要走很远就可以看到一个兄弟、姐妹肚子饿。 所以明智地做决定、采取行动。不要评判这些兄弟姐妹
Think that they go through lessons. Of course, they do, but they are lessons that knock at your door. They are lessons that dance in front of you. So they are lessons that you are also involved in. So don't pretend you don't see it, don't pretend it doesn't bother you, don't pretend that it doesn't concern you. It concerns everyone. It is not the weakest; here I am, not talking about spiritual or intellectual weakness. I am talking about bodily liability, which makes the big decisions. It is those who have the most power, and they care less and less about the weak.
思考他们在体验课程。当然他们在,但他们就是敲响你大门的课程。他们就是在你面前起舞的课程。他们也是你参与的课程。所以不要假装你没有看到它、它不关你的事。它关乎每个人。这不是虚弱。我说的不是精神上或智力上的虚弱。我是在说身体上的责任,需要做出巨大的决定。那些有最多power的人越来越不关心弱者
Whose side are you on? Which side do you choose to stay on: the side where your plate is complete on the table, you have a comfortable life, and to hell with those who live on the street and are hungry, or are you on the other side sharing some, something, giving something away? You can keep your plate and satisfy yourself, satisfy your family, but give a little with heart. The little with the heart is worth more than the much with ulterior motives.
你站在哪一边?你选择待在哪一边:你的盘子是满的,你有一个舒适的生活,不关心其他人,或者你会去分享、馈赠?你可以保持你的盘子并满足自己和你的家人,但伴随着心给予一点点。这一点点比“别有用心地给予很多”更有价值
So don't understand that these lessons don't belong to you. If they knock on your door, it is because you need to look at them. And what will you do about it? Don't act for me, don't make your actions, "I am doing it because Christ wants to." No, no, you have to do it because your heart is asking you to, not me. My ideas have already been propagated, don't use them to eliminate your guilt because it doesn't work. "I do it because he asked for it." No, no. Do it because your heart is telling you to. Your heart is asking you to.
所以不要理解为这些课程并不属于你。如果它们敲响你的大门,这是因为你需要看向它们。你会做些什么?不要为我去做,不要“我这么做因为萨南达想要这么做”。不,你必须因为你的心在要求你去做而做,不是为了我。我的想法已被传递,不要使用它们来驱逐你的内疚,因为这不会奏效。“我会去做因为他这么要求的”。不。去做,因为你的心在告诉你去做。
You are moving towards a world of equality, where there will be no more hunger and no more people living on the streets. And for this to happen, what is needed? That those who are poor today become rich? And how would this happen? Would gold coins fall from the sky? Would all the governments on the planet give gold to these people to make them rich? And how would others receive this? "Why them and not me?" Many would say.
你在朝向一个平等的世界,不会再有饥饿和住在街上的人。要实现这一点,需要什么?今天贫困的人变得富有?这如何发生?天上掉馅饼吗?地球上的所有政府给予人类金子?别人会如何反应?许多人会说:为什么他们,不是我?
You are moving toward a world of equality, and how will you react to that? How will you respond to those hungry today having a dignified life in every way? And you will gain nothing. What will you think? Is it fair? "Why them and not me?" Will you think? How will you react?
你在朝向一个平等的世界,你如何对这个做出反应?你会如何对今天饿肚子的人会在每个方面都有一个体面的生活做出反应?如果你什么都得不到,你会怎么想?
I'm just saying, my sons and daughters, a new journey will soon begin, where we can see precisely every heart. To talk about idealism, to talk about something that exists only in the mouth is easy; now, let's start living all this idealism. Are we going to make it happen what you speak so vehemently in your mouths? Will it be easy for you? Will it?
我只是想说,孩子们,一个新的旅程很快会开始,我们可以精确地看穿每一颗心。谈论理想,谈论只存在于嘴中的东西很容易;现在,让我们开始活出所有的理想。让我们实现你总是在嘴中述说的东西,好吗?它对你来说是容易的吗?
This is the way. There is no other; an equal, balanced world where there will be no rich and poor. There will be balance; everyone will be rich in plenty, harmony, love, and joy. There will be no material riches. Are you ready for this? Are you prepared to live in this world where everyone will be equal? Everyone, regardless of color, shape, or sexual choices; everyone will be identical. Are you ready for this world?
没有别的方式;平等的平衡的世界不会有贫困和富有。会有平衡。每个人会拥有丰盛的和谐、爱、喜悦。不是物质上的丰盛。你为此准备好了吗?每个人都会是平等的,不管颜色、形状或取向。
In the mouth 100% is; I want to see it live. Make it happen. This is a challenge I give you. Don't wait for tomorrow to come with the changes; make the changes yesterday, and you are already late. Make the changes happen. Kill the hunger of those who need it, without judgment, without any kind of contestation of why. There is no why; there is someone hungry. It's his journey, not you wanted to judge him; now kill the hunger you can.
在嘴中,100%准备好了;我想要看到它活过来。让它发生。这是我给予你的挑战。不要等到明天才做出改变;昨天就去做出改变,你已经有点晚了。做出改变。不带评判、任何争论地让饥饿消失。没有为什么,那里有人肚子饿。这是他的旅程,轮不到你去评判他
No matter what he is, how he is, or what he looks like. Make it happen today. Don't wait for the planet to change; likewise, do it for the planet today; it's not tomorrow, it's today. Every positive action you take today will reverberate in eliminating the negative ones already underway as a result of your actions.
无论他如何。今天就去做。不要等待地球的改变;同样的,今天也为地球去做;不是明天,而是今天。你今天采取的积极行动会产生回响清除消极的行为
So there is always time to change something. There is always time to correct something. Start. Do something. But most importantly, do it from the heart; don't do it to please "A" or "B"; do it to satisfy your hearts. This is what is seen from above. We don't bargain anything. "I'm going to do this because I'll be okay with the universe." You won't be okay because this feeling will also reverberate against you. "I don't want to do anything!". This is also a choice that will also affect you.
所以总是有时间去改变什么。总是有时间去纠正什么。去做。但最重要的,从心去做;不要为了取悦A或B。而是为了满足你的心。这是我们的视角。我们不会讨价还价。“我会去这么做因为我同意宇宙。”你不同意,这个感受也会返回来作用于你。“我不想要做任何事情”。这也是一个会影响到你的选择
So realize that everything will be the fruit of your choices today. What you go through tomorrow will be the fruit of today's choice. There is still time to change a lot. There is still time to improve a lot. So do it. For yourself, for your brothers, and for the planet. Never forget: Look at the size of yourself and the earth. Who is stronger? Yes, you have managed to unbalance the planet for ages, but it is still millions of times more potent than you. And will it survive, now you? It will depend on the actions you choose to take today, which will shape your future right here on this planet.
所以意识到一切都是你今天选择的果实。你明天经历的会是今天选择的果实。依旧有时候去改变。去改善。所以去做。为了你自己、你的兄弟姐妹、地球。不要忘记:看看你和地球的大小。谁更强大?是的,你让地球失衡很多世纪,但它依旧比你强上成千上万倍。它生存了下来,现在你呢?这会取决于你今天选择的行为,它会塑造你在这里的未来。

日期:2022年7月30日
来自:Anjos e Luz Terapias
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 00:01 , Processed in 0.032746 second(s), 24 queries .