主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-8-1 09:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
阿什塔-你等了好久

I am Ashtar. I come to be with you at this time, at this opportune time, this time that has been long coming.
我是阿什塔。我在这个恰当的时刻前来与你同在
Long have you been looking for those various things that could happen within your society that would bring about change, or bring about the showing of change. Or the toppling of those dominos that you have heard of many times. And I am here now in this moment to tell you that that is coming very shortly. Many various changes are about to befall mankind in many different ways, and from many different sources.
你一直在期待会带来改变或者让多米诺骨牌倒下的各种东西的发生。我前来跟你说它很快会到来。各种不同的改变就要在许多不同的方式中降临
And for our part, within our ships, we have been preparing, as you have heard before, preparing for the Great Changeover that is coming to this planet. I speak of The Event, yes. But I speak also of those, what you might call ‘mini-events’ to occur beforehand.
在我们这边,我们一直在做准备,你已经听说过了,为正在到来的巨大转换做准备。是的,我说的是事件。但我也是在说你所称为的“迷你事件(复数)”,会在它之前发生
And one of those is the beginning of disclosure, beginning of disclosure of our ships. So in the very near future, weeks, perhaps months, you will begin to see more and more of our ships. More of what you would call large sightings. Many across the planet will view the spectacle that can be shown to them from our ships. More on that cannot be given at this point. But just enough now to give you an inkling of what is about to occur.
其中一个就是披露的开端,与我们的飞船有关。所以在非常近的未来,几周也许几个月,你会看到更多的飞船。世界各地很多人会看到我们飞船的表演。很多东西在这个点还无法跟你述说。这些已经足够给予你一瞥什么就要到来
You have been waiting a long time. Preparing yourselves for a long time. And I speak now beyond this lifetime. But many lifetimes previous to this you have been preparing. Preparing your various bodies. Not your physical body, but your astral, your etheric, your mental, causal bodies to prepare for this very changeover that is coming where energies within your body are increasing. And energies all around you are increasing as well. And you are able more, and more, and more to be able to handle these energies, withstand these energies.
你已经等待了很长的时间。准备了很长的时间。我说的不只是这一生。而是准备了很多的生世。让你的各个身体做好准备。不只是物理身体。还有以太、精神、因果(身体),为这个就要到来的转换做好准备,你身体中的能量在不断提升。你周围的能量也在不断提升。你越来越能够承受这些能量
It is time. It is the time that you have been waiting for, looking for, the time where all shall be revealed. It is coming. And it is very short now. Watch.
这就是你一直在等待、期待的时刻。一切都会被揭示的时刻。它非常接近了。
Watch your various sources as more and more truths begin to filter through now. Filter through the various media processes that you have leading to even that of your mass media beginning to turn. For they cannot hold onto the darkness much longer and still be within the light. It is not possible. So know this.
越来越多的truths会开始渗出。甚至会导致大众media开始转向。因为它们无法紧抓黑暗的同时处于光中。这是不可能的
Know that all the circumstances that are happening now across the entire planet are bringing this process forward. Bringing the truth forward. Bringing disclosure forward. And leading to the Great Changeover and that Solar Flash comes across the planet and all in that moment shall find the light within them.
知晓所有正在地球上发生的东西在把这个进程带来。带来揭示和真理。导向巨大的转换和太阳闪耀,在那个时刻一切都会在内在找到光
I am Ashtar, and I leave you now in peace, and love, and oneness. And that you would continue to look to the stars whenever you have the opportunity. Because your family is there watching over you. And if you would look ad believe, they will show themselves to you as your third eye continues to open more and more, and then you have those eyes to see.
我是阿什塔。我在平和、爱、合一中离去。去继续看向星星。因为你的家人在那看着你。如果你去看并相信,他们会展示自己,随着你的第三眼更多地敞开,你就会有眼睛去看

原文:https://eraoflight.com/.../ashtar-disclosure-is-coming.../
日期:2022年7月31日
来自:未知
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 18:50 , Processed in 0.052754 second(s), 24 queries .