12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-8-1 09:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
天使-每个人的目标

My dear friends, we love you so very much,
我亲爱的朋友们,我们非常地爱你
As hard as it is to fathom, everything and everyone on this earth has purpose. There is not a single person, no matter how filled with light or disconnected from it that is without purpose. There is not a single thing in nature without purpose. There is not a single action without purpose, nor even a single thought. Everything and everyone on this earth contributes to the expansion of love, whether it is by actually expanding love, or by triggering a desire for love in the hearts of those who experience or witness their unloving acts.
虽然很难理解,地球上的一切和每个人都有自己的目标。没有一个人,无论多么充满光或与它断连,都是有自己的目标的。大自然中没有一样东西是没有目标的。没有一个行为或甚至一个想法是没有目标的。地球上的一切和每个人都在帮助爱的扩张,无论是通过实际上扩张爱,还是通过在体验或见证无爱行为的他人心中触发一个对爱的渴望
Think back on your life. At times you have expanded, grown, and desired more simply because something caught your attention or appeared in your imagination. Far more often, however, the desire to expand and grow came because you found yourself in circumstances or situations that weren't so pleasing. Suddenly a lukewarm wish may have turned into a burning desire for more. Suddenly your heart awakened to your truth. Suddenly you felt a pang of honesty within and knew you could no longer settle for less.
回顾一下你的人生。有时候你扩张、成长、渴望更多,因为有什么抓住了你的注意力或出现在你的想象中。经常,扩张和成长的渴望到来是因为你发现自己处于并不令人愉悦的情况中。突然一个不温不热的渴望可能变成强烈的渴望。突然你的心意识到了你的真理。突然你感到一阵真诚,你无法再勉强接受
So even your exes, your crazy co-workers, the people that cut you off in traffic, and even those who have been your greatest challenges have been launching pads from which your heart skyrocketed into dreaming of more, better, kinder, futures. Even the most lack-filled times have catalyzed your desires for abundance. Even the wars upon your planet catalyze more and more hearts to pray for peace, to become generous and kind to their fellow man, to put differences aside, and to say "there but for the grace of God go I" and I am grateful for my life. I will appreciate what I have even as I wish for more.
所以即使你的费用,你不理智的同事,交通中加塞的人,即使那些是你最大挑战的人成为了发射台,让你的心飞入梦想更多、更好、更友善的未来。即使最缺乏的时期促进了你对丰盛的渴望。即使地球上的战争让更多的心渴望和平,对同胞宽容和友善,把差异放到一边,并感恩自己的生命。我会在希望拥有更多之前感激我所拥有的
The political leaders you don't like serve a purpose for they fuel the desires of all no matter whether you agree with them or not. Those who dare to stand out for their beliefs cannot help but inspire contrast, and therefore desire. They are often catalytic converters, dear ones, for your very own hearts. They move people out of apathy and into envisioning more of the future they want. They stir up vibrational change.
你不喜爱的political leaders服务着一个目标,因为他们充能了所有人的渴望。那些敢于拥护自己信念的人会启发“对面的人”,从而渴望。他们是催化转换器。他们推动人们离开漠不关心进入想象他们想要的未来
The recent pandemic served its purpose. It brought up within the human race a deeper desire for connection, kindness, well-being, a cleaner planet, more time in nature and so much more.
病毒也服务着自己的目标。它让人类更加渴望连接、友善、幸福、一个干净的地球、更多处于大自然的时间等等
Bringing this discussion closer to home, everything you experience, see, do, think, and feel serves a purpose.
你体验、看到、所做、所想、感到的一切都服务着一个目标
What purpose might your anxiety serve? It may be telling you that you have plugged into the world or the opinions of those who have influenced you too much and it is time to plug back into the Divine and the beings that love you and know your security.
你的焦虑服务着什么目标?它可能在告诉你,你接入了别人的观点,过多地影响了你,是时候返回爱着你、知道你是安全的源头
What purpose might your anger serve? It tells you that you need to change something in your life – be it your situation or your perspective.
你的愤怒服务着什么目标呢?它在告诉你,你需要改变什么---无论是你的情况还是视角
What purpose does your fear serve? If it is a temporary real fear, it might be protecting you but if it is an ingrained, programmed fear, it might be telling you that you can't keep giving your power away to the external world and it is time to spend a lot of time with the Divine in silence, plugging back into the source of all that you fear you could lose.
你的恐惧服务着什么目标?如果它是一个暂时的真实的恐惧,它可能在保护你,但如果它是一个根深蒂固的程序化的恐惧,它可能在告诉你,你不能再把力量交给外在,是时候在寂静中与源头在一起,返回所有你担心会失去的东西的源头
Dear ones everything serves a purpose. Everything brings you closer to love whether directly or by catalyzing you in the direction of love.
亲爱的,一切都服务着一个目标。一切都带你更加接近爱,无论是直接还是通过推动你朝向爱的方向
Rather than resisting the circumstances, situations, and people in your lives, or even the feeling, or thoughts within your own mind, surrender to them – momentarily – and ask yourself, "How is this trying to bring me closer to the experience of love? You will hear an answer. We will help you hear it. When you do, turn your thoughts toward the love.
与其抗拒情况、你生活中的人或者你的感受和想法,臣服---立刻---并问自己“这如何带我更加接近爱的体验?”你会听到答案。我们会帮助你听到它。当你听到,把你的想法转向爱
If you are angry at a person who has wronged you, ask yourself, "How is this trying to bring me closer to love?" Perhaps you can see that you ignored your heart for some time. Perhaps you can see that you were existing in a vibration of suspicions, insecurity, or battle that drew this experience to you and now you want to shift that vibration. Perhaps you're simply done and it is time to turn your sights towards a brighter future?
如果你对错误对待了你的人感到愤怒,问自己“这如何带我更加接近爱?”也许你可以看到你忽视了你的心有段时间。也许你可以看到你之前存在于一个疑虑、不安或战斗的振动中,把这个体验吸引给了你,现在你想要转变那个振动。也许你已经完结了,是时候把你的目光转向一个更光明的未来
You will hear your answers if you are truly willing, and then dear ones, set a course towards love once again because love feels better, attracts better, and the expanded experience of love is the ultimate point and purpose of your lives.
你会听到答案,如果你真的去聆听,那么亲爱的,再次设置一条朝向爱的路线,因为爱感觉起来更好,会吸引更好的东西,扩张的爱之体验是你人生的终极目标
God Bless You! We love you so very much.-- The Angels
我们非常爱你

天使

原文:https://voyagesoflight.blogspot.com/.../your-greatest...
日期:2022年7月30日
来自:Ann Albers
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 04:18 , Processed in 0.064968 second(s), 24 queries .