主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-7-31 09:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
雅典娜-迈出你的步伐

I am Pallas Athena and I greet you this time from the Karmic Council. As you know, we meet from mid-June to mid-July and then again in December to mid January. I send you greetings and also our love, for we look to you with confidence. We see your pure light and this light that you carry within you in every cell of your body is your divine light. We perceive you from the higher levels as these divine light bearers. You are sons and daughters of God! You came here to this planet to be a part of this special time. But we also see that you do not yet fully perceive this divinity within you. You can’t accept it yet. There are too many blockages in you that were instilled in you.
我是雅典娜,我从业力委员会向你问候。我发送你问候以及我们的爱,因为我们伴随着信心看着你。我们看到了你携带在身体每一个细胞之中的纯洁之光。我们从更高的层面视你为这些光的承载者。你是源头的孩子!你来到地球成为这个特殊时刻的一部分。但我们也看到你并未完全感知到这个神圣。你还无法接受它。你之内有着太多的堵塞
How can a human be simultaneously divine to such an extent that he becomes a co-creator? We see that right now you are concerned about what is about to unfold. It is spoken of the sun flash. There is talk of nuclear conflicts and there is also talk of the particle accelerator in Cern, which is supposed to be active again. We want to tell you, do not focus on this news that is now being brought out again to stoke fear in you. For the foreseeable future, we do not see any such events that could in any way endanger the existence of humanity or of Mother Earth. This will not be allowed on a divine level, so don’t worry about it. Nothing is as it seems. It’s the well-known games that are being played. But we see events from our higher vantage point. There will be a collapse of the systems. You have known this for a long time, but it will not happen to the extent that you need to worry about it.
一个人如何成为一个共同创造者?我们看到你现在关心什么就要展开。有谈论太阳闪焰的。也有谈论核冲突的以及粒子加速器的。我们想要告诉你,不要专注于引起你恐惧的东西。对于可预见的未来,我们没有看到任何这些东西让人类或地球处于危险之中。这不会被允许,所以不用担忧。没什么是看起来的那样。正在上演的是一个众所周知的游戏。但我们从我们更高的视角审视着事件(复数)。会有系统的崩溃。你已经知道有段时间了,但它不会发展成你需要担忧的程度
Surrender and trust everything according to the divine plan. We won’t allow it!
臣服并相信一切都根据神圣的计划在进行。我们是不会允许那样的事情发生的
So many ascended masters, angels and beings of light are at work to mitigate what was planned for your world by the demonic side. Trust! That is what we ask of you today in a special way. Remain confident that the divine plan is manifesting and that the light is victorious. Everything is decided at our level. And we see that the light is showing itself more and more in your world, also in you.
很多的天使/大师/光之存在在致力于减轻黑暗存有的计划。相信!这是我们今天请求你去做的。相信神圣的计划在展开,我们会赢。一切都在我们的层面决定好了。我们看到光在更多地在地球和你之内展现
You are in a great transition. Your light increases daily as you open yourselves to these influxes of light. That is your job now, to be in trust and to do your service that you are committed to as light bearers. What still stands in the way of your ministry? When you make the change within yourself the world changes. It’s that simple, simple and yet so difficult for some. Absorb this divine light more and more and radiate it out into the world.
你处于转变之中。你的光每天都在增加,随着你向这些涌入的光敞开。这是你的工作,去信任,去服务。什么依旧在妨碍你?当你改变,世界就改变。就这么简单,但对一些人来说又很难。吸收这些光芒并把它散发给世界
This is how you change the world. That is your task now and you are not alone. We are always by your side and we are watching you. We give you impulses on what to do. We trust in the perfection of the divine plan and we urge you so much to do the same! Be in deep confidence that you are where you are unless you wish to change it to suit your plan. It also depends on the HOW. How do you become active? If you are not comfortable with what you are doing, change it! If you are not satisfied with the work you are doing, give it up! Be brave! Take the steps that it takes on your part to reach the perfection of ascension. The ascension process is unstoppable, but it is up to you to take each step.
你就是这么改变世界的。这是你的任务,你不孤单。我们总是在你身边,照看着你。我们给予你推动该去做什么。我们相信计划的完美,我们敦促你去做相同的事情!相信你处于你需要处于的地方,除非你希望改变来符合你的计划。它也取决于如何。你如何变得活跃?如果你对你正在做的事情感到不舒服,改变它!如果你对你正在做的工作不满意,放弃它!勇敢!迈出所需的步伐来到达完美的提升。杨升进程是不可阻挡的,但取决于你去迈出每一个步伐
Change what blocks you. Give it up! We said in the last video it’s time to let go and I want to remind you of that now. Let go of what no longer fits into your life! You may find it difficult to make certain decisions. But once again. Have the courage and go in the direction where your feelings and your intuition are pulling you. This is the way into the light that you are.
改变阻碍你的东西。放弃它!是时候放下,我想要提醒你这一点。放下不再适合你生活的东西!你可能发现难以去做出一些决定。但再次。勇敢地前往你的感受和直觉拉你前往的方向。这是进入你所是的光的方式
I said in the last video that the Temple of Truth over the island of Crete is highly interconnected and that we are interacting with the Temple of Ascension in Luxor. With us there is no separation, only cooperation and that is what we want so much for this world and for this time. It is important to let go and take a close look at what is not consistent. You feel in your heart what is no longer right for you and then change things. The Ascension Temple in Luxor has a special meaning at this time. The flame of ascension is also at work in your heart. You feel the longing now to ascend. This is a longing that you brought with you into this life and you now recognize it. This longing wants to convey to you that it is necessary to take action now.
克里特岛上的殿堂是相连的,我们在和卢克索的殿堂交互。没有分离,只有合作,这是我们想要给予这个世界和这个时刻的。很重要去放下和仔细看看什么不是始终如一的。去在心中感受什么不再对你来说正确的,然后改变它。卢克索的的殿堂此刻有着一个特殊的含义。杨升的火焰也在你的心中运作。你现在渴望杨升。这是你带入此生的一个渴望,你现在认识到了它。这个渴望想要告诉你现在有必要去采取行动
Walk, as I keep telling as a reminder, walk every step you feel you must take and you will see you are being guided, you are never alone. And in a special measure you are now supported by the ascension flame, which my beloved light brother Serapis Bey keeps active. We want nothing more than that you master the ascent in this life! This will also lay the trail of light, which I have also spoken about, for the people who perceive you. They see your radiation. They see your progress and so they can awaken or master their own tasks better.
正如我不断述说的,行走每一个你感到你必须迈出的步伐,你会看到自己被指引着,你从未孤单。你现在在一个特殊的方式中被这个火焰支持着,由我亲爱的兄长SerapisBey保持活跃。我们只是希望你在此生精通杨升!这也会留下一个光的痕迹,给予能够理解你的人。他们会看到你的光辉。他们会看到你的进展,这样他们可以苏醒或更好地精通他们的任务
We are dependent on your actions from the light side. You are our pillars of light. And so radiate into the world, radiate your light so that the world becomes full of light in this time when the law of darkness obviously rules on the outside. But that is in fact only the last tidying up and so please give yourselves to the soul power that you feel in you. Your soul power now wants to unfold to the full.
我们依靠着你的行动。你是我们的支柱。所以将你的光发送到黑暗的法则主导的外在。但这也是最后的整理阶段,所以把自己交给你在内在感到的灵魂力量。它想要充分展开
Trust it. Trust in what you are, divine beings in action.
相信它。相信你的所是
I thank you.
谢谢

原文:https://eraoflight.com/.../pallas-athena-let-go-and.../
日期:2022年7月29日
来自:Gabriele Schmitz
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 05:13 , Processed in 0.039289 second(s), 24 queries .