12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-7-29 10:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hakann-所有人类是一体的

My dearest brothers and sisters,
我亲爱的兄弟姐妹们
I am Commander Hakann, speaking from spaceship New Jerusalem. I am a human, just like you. I was simply born on another planet than Earth.
我是Hakann,在新耶路撒冷上与你说话。我是人类,就像你。我只是诞生在另一个星球上
I am one of the Commanders overseeing the operation to free Earth. We are making steady progress and we will succeed, that I can guarantee 100%. And once we succeed, your lives will become much easier and much more pleasant and joyful. However, we cannot give a date when the operation will be finished.
我负责监督地球项目的进展。我们在稳步向前,我们会成功,我可以100%保证。一旦成功,你的生活会变得更加轻松、更加令人愉悦。无论如何,我们无法给予项目完结的日期
When the operation will be finished, also depends on you, Earthlings. As Tunia has said, it is the good-heartedness of the average Earthling that is making this process possible in the first place. And how quickly this operation will be finished, depends in large part on how much kindness Earthlings show to another in these coming months and years. It will also depend in large part on how much positive action that Earthlings undertake. And it will depend on how much work Earthlings do on themselves, both in a practical and in an emotional sense.
什么时候完结,也取决于你。就像Tunia所说,正是善良的普通人让这个进程成为了可能。这个项目多快速地完成,很大程度上取决于人类在未来的几个月和几年对彼此展示多少的友善以及采取了多少积极的行动。取决于他们对自己做了多少工作,实际上的以及情感上的
In truth, all humans are one. That means that helping yourself and helping other people, is ultimately the same thing. Both actions benefit the human collective. If right now you feel that you need to work on improving your own situation, that is completely fine. That is helping the human collective. If you feel called to help others, that is great also, and by doing so you are helping yourself at the same time.
事实上,所有人类是一体的。这意味着帮助自己和帮助别人,最终都是一样的。两者都会有益于人类集体。如果现在你感到需要致力于改善自己的状况,完全可以。这在帮助人类集体。如果你感到被呼唤去帮助别人,这也很好,通过这么做你也会帮助自己
Now, please do not hear “all humans are one” and conclude that it is okay to steal from someone else, because “hey I only stole from myself, right?” Stealing from another would be like selling one of your shoes and letting your foot get cold. It is counterproductive. That person you stole from is you, and you are not helping the human collective or yourself by stealing.
现在,不要听到“所有人类是一体的”并总结出偷别人的东西是可以的,因为“嘿,我只是在偷我自己”。偷东西就像卖掉你的一只鞋子,让你的脚受凉。这会适得其反。你偷的人其实是你自己,你没有帮助到人类集体或你自己
Also, it is important to be able to look at things from multiple perspectives. Yes, from one perspective, all humans are one. But from another perspective, humans are individuals and they have individual rights. The perspective of “all humans are one” does not overrule the perspective that all humans are individuals. That perspective should still be honored and listened to when appropriate.
从多个角度看待事物很重要。是的,从一个角度,所有人类是一体。但从另一个角度,人类是个体,有着自己的权利。所有人类是一体的视角并不盖过所有人是个体的视角。那个视角应该被恰当地荣耀和聆听
Still, that is the primary message I wanted to communicate today: all humans are one. Helping others is helping yourself. Similarly, helping yourself is helping others, so long as you are helping yourself in a way that does not hurt others.
依旧,这是我今天想要交流的主题:所有人类是一体的。帮助别人就是帮助自己。同样,帮助自己就是帮助别人,只要在帮助你自己的时候不伤害到别人
So if you feel guilty about not doing enough to help others, then I hereby give you permission to release your guilt. Just taking care of yourselves in these crazy and harsh times is already a very big task. You are already doing great, even if you’re not helping others.
所以如果你对没有尽力帮助别人感到内疚,我希望你释放内疚。在这些严厉的时刻照顾好自己已经是一个非常艰巨的任务了。你已经做得很好了,即使你没有在帮助别人
Now, if you do feel called or guided or feel an intuition to help others, that is of course also a beautiful thing and we do support that completely. Your heart can guide you what the appropriate actions are to take in this moment.
现在,如果你被呼唤或指引去帮助别人,这当然很好,我们完全支持。你的心会指引你应该做出什么恰当的行为
If you think: “Heart, what should I do today”, it might give you an answer. It will arise as a thought in your mind in your normal inner voice, but it will be an answer from your heart.
如果你想:“心啊,我今天应该做什么”,它可能会给予你答案。它会作为一个你脑海中的想法浮现,但它会是来自你心的答案
The answer that arrives immediately is the one that comes from your heart. Answers or thoughts or doubts that arise after a few seconds, do not come from your heart.
立刻到达的答案就是来自你心的答案。几秒钟后浮现的答案或想法或疑惑,并不来自你的心
Thank you for listening. I know that times are tough there on Earth. You are doing great. I love you all so very much.
谢谢你聆听。我知道现在很艰难。你做得很好。我非常爱你
Your star brother,Hakann
你的兄长,Hakann

日期:2022年7月28日
来自:AS
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-22 03:39 , Processed in 0.023327 second(s), 24 queries .