主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-7-28 10:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
维纳斯-你的每一个步伐

I am a feminine soul and I love you very much, I am Lady Venus.
我是一个女性灵魂,我非常爱你,我是维纳斯
I see you from where I am, and it might seem a long distance, as I represent the planet Venus.
我在我所在的地方看着你,这可能看似是从很远的地方,因为我代表金星
From a distance I see you move around. From where I am I see you walk back and forward, here and there.
我看到你在移动。我看到你在向前走和向后退,走到这里又走到那里
Sometimes you move in circles and sometimes you walk as if you walk on a straight line.
有时候你在绕圈子,有时候你好像在走直线
And everything, every time you take a step, it is as it should be!
每一次你迈出一步,都是它应该的样子
Life on Earth is like going to school.
地球上的生活就像上学
You have actually chosen to come to Earth as a soul and willingly accepted the fact that you once again would be a student. A student of love!
事实上你是自己选择来到地球的,愿意再次成为一个学生。一个爱的学生
I am not saying it is easy. Oh no! Of cource not! If it was easy what would you learn?
我没有说这是容易的。不!当然不!如果是容易的,你又能学到什么?
You as a soul, meet exactly what you are meant to meet, to learn!
你作为一个灵魂,会遭遇你注定会遭遇的来学习
The more advanced soul you are, the more you will meet…and learn. It might sound – cruel? Hard? Vicious?
你的灵魂越先进,你会遭遇更多并学习。这可能听起来艰难?严厉?
If you do not know what to do in a certain situation – choose love and compassion!
如果你在特定的情况中不知道该怎么办---选择爱和同情心
Life is filled with choices and yet you have a free option to respond with loving grace, you just have to ask your heart!
生活充满了选择,你可以选择伴随着优雅响应,你只需询问你的心
Everytime you take a step, even if it is very small step and that little step is in favour of love – it means that you are sending out a loving vibration throughout the universe, making many souls grow. Not only your own soul.
每一次你迈出一步,即使是非常小的步伐来朝向爱---这意味着你在发送一个有爱的振动给宇宙,会使许多灵魂成长,不只是你自己
Maybe it is not about – you taking billions of steps? Maybe it is about taking one single step and making this very exclusive little step all about love?
也许这并不是关于你要迈出数十亿的步伐?也许是关于迈出一个步伐,让这个独特的小步伐完全充满爱?
Maybe it is not about quantity? But rather about quality!
也许这并不是关于数量?而是关于质量?
Maybe you don´t have to reach extremely far out to do something that really matters? Maybe it is so much closer? Like on your own doorstep!
也许你不需要触及很远很远来做真正重要的事情?也许真正重要的事情就在你附近?比如你家门口
I see you from afar, from my planet! And your steps glow in the dark! I just want you to love your feet, your steps and cherish them all, each and every one.
我从金星上看着你!你的步伐在黑夜中发光!我只是想要你爱自己的步伐,珍惜它们
Start where you stand! Where you live, in your own community!
从你所在的地方开始!你生活的地方
But most of all, please love yourself now and do not hesitate to put the old negative behind you, you do not have to carry it, just put it down. It is like carrying an old travelcase, and you somehow still carry it, maybe without knowing it.
但最重要的,现在请爱自己,不要犹豫去扔掉旧的消极,你不需要携带它。这就像携带着一个古老的行李箱,你依旧携带着它,也许还不知道
You become lighter without extra negative weight and if you refuse to carry it, you show a determination and that is good, just let it be love, starting right now!
没有额外的负担,你会更轻松,只要你拒绝携带它,你展现出一个决心,从现在开始
You are a carrier of love and in your daily rutine it is of great importance that you uphold solid positiveness to be able to serve together with the tribe of Sananda.
你是一个爱的携带着,在日常生活中很重要去坚定地和萨南达一起服务
And it all starts with you being grateful for your journey on Earth, for every step in that precious journey that you have walked.
一切都始于你感恩自己的地球之旅,感恩这个旅程中的每一步
So let your footprints glow with love and peace will prevale!
所以让你的步伐伴随着爱与平和发光

日期:2022年7月26日
来自:Kerstin Eriksson
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 03:35 , Processed in 0.041441 second(s), 24 queries .