主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-7-25 09:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
大天使麦克-更高的振动

I am Archangel Michael. I come to be with you at this time as many things are changing across your world. Not only in the external world, but within your internal world as well.
我是大天使麦克。我在这个很多东西正在改变的时刻前来与你同在。不只是外在世界,还有你的内在世界
Everything is in flux. Everything is in motion. And vibration. Vibrational frequency is indeed increasing across the planet which is, in turn, extinguishing the old vibration, the old lower vibration which is bringing about change.
一切都在变化。一切都在运动和振动。地球上的振动频率确实在提升,这反过来会熄灭旧的振动,这带来了改变
Everything now is about change in your life. Change, because you are moving with that higher vibration, and moving through the attraction process of light attracting light. You are finding that you are no longer comfortable in the older, or the lower, vibration. All of you know this.
现在一切都是关于你生活中的改变。因为你在伴随着那个更高的振动移动,在经历guang吸引guang的进程。你在发现你不再在旧的较低的振动中感到舒适。
You are being attracted into the higher vibration and into like-minded vibrational people. So you may feel at times like an outcast. You may feel at times like you are isolated. Isolated from those of your friends, your family, your loved ones. But this is to be expected. This is part of the change process, part of the transition that you are moving through. And you are all moving through this transition, some having more difficulty than others. But you are moving through it nonetheless.
你在被更高的振动,志同道合的人吸引。所以你有时候感觉像是一个弃儿。你可能感到你被孤立。被朋友、家人、心爱的人孤立。但这是意料之中的。这是你在经历的改变进程的一部分。你们都在经历这个转变,一些人比其他人更难一些。
And none of you, not one of you, needs to feel like you are not doing enough, or you are not doing what you are supposed to do. Because there is no ‘supposed to do.’ There is just doing. Doing what you feel in the moment, as long as it is following universal laws. And at this point, my friends, you are really not capable of not following universal law.
但没有一个人,需要感到你做得不够多,或者你没有在做你应该做的。因为没有“应该做的”。只是做。做你此刻有感觉的事情,只要它是跟随宇宙法则。在这个点,朋友们,你已经没办法不去跟随宇宙法则了
Certainly there are those in your world that are capable of that, that do not follow the universal law. They follow the law of themselves, of their own ego selves. But you are not following them.
当然你们世界中的一些人能够做到,不去跟随宇宙法则。他们跟随自己的法则,自己的小我。但你不会跟随他们
More and more are following you now. You, the expression of collective consciousness that is you. And you are it. You are the collective consciousness. You are creating every expression of life moment to moment. You are creating the New Golden Age of Gaia.
越来越多的人在跟随你。集体意识的表达,你。你就是集体意识。你在时时刻刻创造生活的每一个表达。你在创造盖亚新的黄金时代
So know that as you move through each day. As you move through each moment in each day that you are creating what is coming beyond this moment, creating the next moment, and the next one, and the next one. And the collective consciousness coming together to bring about the fall–the fall of the cabal. The fall of the forces of darkness here on this planet.
所以知晓,随着你度过每一天,你在创造未来、下一个时刻。集体意识在带来嘿嘿的陨落
And yes, there is a battle going on. I, as Archangel Michael, and all of my angels working with me, and all of the Galactics that work along side of me, as well as all of you that are paving the way, showing the way, working together with me, both in your dream state as well as in your conscious state and your unconscious state. We are all working together on this to bring the end of the forces of darkness here on this planet.
是的,有着一个战斗在进行。我以及与我共事的所有天使以及银河存在以及你们所有人在铺就道路、展示道路,在梦中以及有意识的状态和无意识的状态中与我共事。我们在一起带来嘿嘿的完结
And yes, indeed, you are going to see the fall of this cabal. You are going to see more and more signs of this as more and more truth comes forward, and more and more of those bastions of evil are destroyed. Because they cannot exist. Evil cannot exist in the higher vibrational frequency. It is not possible.
是的,你会看到它们的陨落。你会看到更多的迹象,随着真像浮现,越来越多嘿嘿的堡垒被拆除。因为它们无法存在。嘿嘿无法存在于更高振动的频率中。这是不可能的
Know that you are moving into a new phase now. You have heard this previously, but I am reiterating this now. A new phase of higher vibration is upon you. You will notice it. You will notice it as you are moving through your day. And all of a sudden you feel a sense of bliss come over you, and you have no idea where it came from. It is just there. But you bask in the glory of this higher vibrational bliss. It is there for you. It is there to continue to hold you and bring you higher and higher, again, each and every moment.
知晓你在进入一个新的阶段。你之前听说过,但我现在重申。一个新的更高振动阶段已经降临。你会注意到它。突然间你会感到一个幸福感,你根本不知道它从哪里来。你会沐浴更高振动的幸福感中。它为你而来。它来支撑你,带你走向更高
For one day you will find that each and every moment of your lives will be in that joy, in that bliss. It is coming. It is destined. It is a part of all of you.
因为有一天你会发现你的每一个时刻会处于那个喜悦中。它在到来。这是注定的。这是你的一部分
I am Archangel Michael, and I leave you now in peace, and love, and oneness. And that you continue to be the warriors, the Warriors of Light that move in front of me and all of those that work along side of me. You move ahead of us and continue to show the way. For you indeed are the Way-Showers.
我是大天使麦克,我在平和、爱、合一中离去。继续去成为guang的战士。继续去展示道路。因为你确实是引路人

原文:https://eraoflight.com/.../archangel-michael-a-new-phase.../
日期:2022年7月23日
来自:James McConnell
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 07:05 , Processed in 0.047214 second(s), 24 queries .