主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-7-21 10:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
大天使麦克-立即返回的回报

I am Archangel Michael with a message for the angelic warrior group.
我是大天使麦克,带来了一则信息
We are making good progress, the Light is anchored in so many places around this world.
我们在取得良好的进展,guang在锚定到很多地方
It is growing in power. Imagine a jigsaw puzzle with many pieces still missing. It is filled in to 60% of its wholeness. That will give you an idea of what the Light’s efforts are looking like now here on earth. The pieces that remain to be filled in with pieces or more Light, are what remain.
它的强度在增加。想象一块拼图,很多碎片依旧缺失。拼图已经完成了60%。借此你可以想象一下guang在地球上的效果是什么样的。
These pieces can be concepts, they can be virtual realities. Such as the reality of truth. The truth does not appear to you in a box. It does not come to you via a sales floor. It comes to you virtually and yet you anchor it.
这些碎片可以是概念,可以是虚拟现实。比如真理的现实。真理不会在一个盒子里出现。它不会通过销售渠道向你前来。它虚拟地向你前来,而你锚定了它
It is the actions you undertake that strengthen this truth within you or weaken them. Strive to undertake the right actions. If it is wrong and you know it to be wrong, then do not do it.
你采取的行动会加强或削弱你之内的真理。努力去采取正确的行动。如果它是错的,你知道它是错的,那就不要去做
If you have found something without asking for it, is it right to have it or should you ask if you can keep it? If you found a ten dollar bill on the street and you knew it fell out of an old woman’s wallet while she fumbled to find her change, would you not return it to her?
如果你在没有请求的情况下发现了一些东西,去拥有它是对的或者去询问你是否可以留下它?如果你在大街上发现了一百块,而你知道它是一个老妇人掉的,你会还回去吗?
All things done in virtue are paid off by God in more good things. When you do a good thing for someone you are rewarded with more good things. When you do things you know to be wrong, you are rewarded with more bad things. It is your choice for you are all One.
在高尚的品德中所做的一切都会被shen用更多美好的东西回报。当你为某个人做美好的事情,你会被更多美好的东西回报。当你做你知道是错的事情,你就会被更多不好的东西回报。这是你的选择,因为你们是一
To hurt another is to ask to be hurt yourself. Choose your path wisely for these are the times that are telling. As many of you know, you reap the reward for your actions almost immediately now, so much so that you can determine something occurring as a consequence of an action you recently undertook.
伤害别人就是请求伤害你自己。明智地选择你的道路,因为这是“显现”的时期。如你们许多人所知,你会几乎立刻收获自己行为的回报,以至于你可以决定发生什么,作为你最近采取的一个行为的结果
Years ago you could not. Life seemed to be a soup of right and wrong, good and bad, pleasure and pain that had no particular meaning or connection of events. Now you see the connection, now you know why when you experience pain it was you that set that wheel in motion and not even too long ago.
几年前你还无法做到。生活看似是一碗对与错、好与坏、愉悦和痛苦的汤,没有特殊的意义或事情与事情之间没有联系。现在你看到了联系,现在你知道了为什么当你体验痛苦,是你让那个车轮转动了起来,就在不久前
Now life makes more sense. This is because of the increase of Light and the increase in the dimensional energies.
现在生活变得更加合理。这是因为增加的光和能量
Raise yourself up with them. Do not be left behind. To be left behind is to relive the pain you just experienced throughout many lives, lives in which your lessons were unlearned.
伴随着它们提升你自己。不要被落下。需要落下的是你通过很多生世体验的痛苦,你在当时并没有学会课程
Learn the lesson now and make the correct changes. When the lesson goes away, it is because you mastered it. It is that simple.
现在去学会,做出正确的改变。当课程离去,这是因为你精通了它。就这么简单
Yes, Sharon is reminding me: To criticize another is to express your own fear. When you see another person driving poorly, you know you have a fear of being in an accident. When you criticize another for making a blunder, you know you have a fear of looking the fool and being judged. When you criticize another for their unhealthy body you know you have a fear of losing health yourself. This is an easy way to determine your fears and an easy way to understand yourself better and to learn to love yourself more. Life is a mirror and what you fear in yourself you criticize others for.
是的,管道提醒了我:批评另一个人就是在表达你自己的恐惧。当你看到另一个人乱开车,你知道你是害怕处于一个交通事故中。当你批评一个犯了错的人,你知道你是害怕看起来像傻瓜并被评判。当你批评另一个人不健康的身体,你知道你是害怕失去健康。这是一个简单的方式来确定你的恐惧并更好地了解自己,学会更加爱自己。生活是一面镜子,你内在害怕的东西你就会批评体现它们的人
Me: Thanks Michael. It’s true and your energy helped me to see it this way. I’m going to watch very carefully when the critic comes out and yes, I don’t want to be in a car accident
我:谢谢麦克。这是真的,你的能量帮助了我去这样看。我会仔细留意,当批评浮现,是的,我不想要处于交通事故中
AAM: As for this week, I have a dual challenge for you all. And I know you’ll do well with it. I would like those who are inclined to to send energies to Sri Lanka and for those who are inclined to send energies to the Russian army. This army, who is doing good work for earth, grows fatigued. Battle weariness will set in for even the most eager warrior and they are experiencing some difficulties with this. They are still located in the Ukraine. There are other Russian forces abroad but they are new forces that have come in.
I am Archangel Michael. I am your servant. We are One. We are Power. We are Legion.
我是大天使麦克。我是你的仆从。我们是一。我们是力量。我们是军团

原文:https://eraoflight.com/.../archangel-michael-making.../
日期:2022年7月19日
来自:Sharon Stewart
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 16:38 , Processed in 0.211550 second(s), 25 queries .