主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-7-21 10:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
大天使拉吉尔-通过身体学习

Dear souls, I am Raziel. Many times, I have intervened in the development of Humanity, because we are these little voices, from time to time, who give advice, impulses, who give a little more energy to move forward in certain projects.
亲爱的,我是拉吉尔。我干预了人类的发展很多次,因为我们就是这些微小的声音,给予建议、推动、更多的能量去朝向特定的项目
Master Philippe has just told you that soon there will be a common work, but that before this common work, each of you, each of us perhaps also, have an individual work, a development of consciousness prepared, to put forward.
大师菲利普已经跟你说了,很快会有一个共同的工作,但在此之前,你们每个人,也许还有我们每个人,有着一个个人的工作,一个意识的发展要去完成
There are many courses on your Earth, many trainings in which we even sometimes participate, which help with this, but I also invite you to hear our voice, our little voice, our little advice.
地球上有着很多的课程,很多的培训,你有时候会参加的,也有助于意识的发展,但我也邀请你去聆听我们的声音,我们微小的声音和建议
Well, for this part of the “how to do it,” let me first tell you that it’s necessary to believe in ourselves, really, to stop imagining that this is just a nebulous wave, or something that would be reserved for an elite.
关于“如何去做”,让我先告诉你,有必要去相信自己,去停止想象这只是一个朦胧的波浪,或者是给精英的东西
When I talk about hearing us, some of you will not hear words, of course, and they will even be very numerous, if not the majority. But does believing in ourselves necessarily depend on a verbal, auditory response? I don’t think so.
当我谈论听到我们,当然你们一些人不会听到话语。但相信自己需要依靠一个口头上、听觉上的响应吗?我不这么认为
We can help you by, of course, games of coincidences, but also and mainly by communicating with your own body, by becoming aware that your body is the first receptacle of the messages of the Universe. He knows, even before it intervenes in your consciousness, in your thought, the body knows what is good or not good for you. The body feels what is right and what is not, because it hears our messages, because it is receptive, because this vehicle that is yours is smarter than you.
当然,我们可以通过巧合的游戏来帮助你,但主要是通过与你的身体交流,通过意识到你的身体是宇宙信息的第一个接收器。它知道,在信息进入你的意识、思想之前,身体知道对你来说什么是好的或不好的。身体会感觉到什么是对什么是不对的,因为它听到了我们的信息,因为它是接收器,因为这个器具比你更聪明
Sorry to say it that way but it’s true. Your body is smarter than embodied consciousness, because your body is made up of molecules that have always existed since the beginning of the Universe. None of the molecules in your body ever go away. They are always transformed, recycled, adapted.
我知道这么说不太好听,但这是真的。你的身体比体现的意识更加聪明,因为你的身体由从宇宙诞生起就一直存在的分子组成。这些分子从未消失。它们不断变换、回收、改变
Your consciousness may be new and young, but the molecules of your body, the very constituents of your living space that is your body, these have the intelligence of the Universe. They were born at the same time as him, and there is a real intelligence in the body, there is a real ability to hear, to perceive, so not necessarily hear the senses, but hear by energy.
你的意识可能是新的,年轻的,但你身体的分子,它们拥有宇宙的智能。身体中有着一个真正的智能,有着一个真正去听、去感知的能力,所以不一定是听到感知,而是通过能量听到
So, when you ask us questions, maybe you’re already in the call of one of us you believe in, as much as possible, and then, to listen to your body, listen to your senses. So, turn off the other senses a little, don’t try to see, don’t try to hear, don’t try to taste, don’t try to touch, don’t look for anything. Let go of the desire, the will that it goes through a path that you master.
所以当你询问我们问题,也许你已经在呼唤我们其中一个你信任的存在,然后,聆听你的身体,聆听你的感知。所以,关闭其它的感知一会儿,不要试图去看、去听、去尝、去摸、去寻找。放下控制的渴望
Rest, and pose yourself in the mental attitude as if it were your body that was going to answer you with words, with sentences, not us but your body, your own body that responds, in an energetic form , in a form of heat, in a form of cold.
放松,让自己进入好似你的身体会用话语回答的精神状态,不是我们,而是你的身体,你自己的身体,在能量、变热、变冷的形式中回应
You will begin to understand his language when he tells you: “yes, I feel what you are proposing”, or “no, I do not feel it”, or “yes, it can help you”. You will know. It’s subtle, it’s fine, it’s not rude, but you’ll know .
当它跟你述说“是的,我感到了你的提议”或者“不,我没有感觉到”或者“是的,我可以帮助你”你会开始明白它的语言。你会明白。它是微妙的,精细的,不是粗鲁的,但你会知道
Many of you have already had strong symbols of this communication with the body. Some of you, when something is right, get chills that make you say, ” Oh! There, there is something. The body itself is reacting, as if each cell were saying, “Yes! Yes! »
你们许多人已经拥有与身体交流的强烈标志。你们一些人,当有什么是对的,会起鸡皮圪塔,让你明白“哦,那里有着什么。身体在起反应,好似每个细胞都在说yes,yes”
So, to ask yourself, to hear us, to hear the body, some of you can do it from anywhere, and for many of you, you need a space that is energy-free.
所以,询问自己,聆听我们,聆听身体,你们一些人可以在任何地方做到,对于你们很多人,你需要一个能量自由的空间
Very difficult to find a space on Earth today that is entirely unpolluted, energetically, that receives no waves, no frequency, it is very difficult. But at the same time, I would like you to know that Nature absorbs a large part of these energies, these waves, these things.
今天在地球上很难找到一个地方完全是干净的,不会接收到任何波浪、频率,这很难。但与此同时,我希望你知道大自然会吸收一大部分这些能量、波浪
Thus, if you place yourself at the foot of a tree, if you place yourself on the edge of a river, a river, if you place yourself on lava stones, these places enormously absorb the disturbing energies, those that could prevent or parasitize your receipt of the body’s response.
因此,如果你把自己放置到一棵树下,如果你把自己放置到一条河边,如果你把自己放置到火山岩上,这些地方会大力地吸收令人困扰的能量,阻碍你接收身体响应的能量
Then, you can first place yourself in these places to learn to understand your body and your energy, to learn to understand the mode of response that is proposed to you. And if you hear a voice, don’t short-circuit it, let it speak.
然后,你可以先把自己放置到这些地方来学习理解你的身体和能量,学习理解提供给你的响应模式。如果你听到一个声音,不要打断它,让它说话
Let go of your idea of, ” I don’t know if it’s true – if it’s not true – Is this my mind – isn’t this my mind? How can I tell the difference? Pffff. Let go of that.
放下“我不知道这是否真实---如果不是真的呢---这是我的头脑吗?我如何区分?”放下这样的想法
Just do it. Let these words pass. Let them pass. Let them live in you. You don’t have to do something about it systematically but let these messages pass. Let these frequencies pass.
让这些话语过去。让它们生活在你之内。你不需要系统性地对它们做些什么,让这些信息过去。让这些频率过去
The questioning part is actually outside the message. This is why I ask you to let go of what is natural in you.
问题部分实际上在信息外面。所以我请求你放下你内在自然的东西
Let’s do an exercise now, if you don’t mind.
让我们现在做一个练习,如果你不介意
Put your hands flat, in the direction you want, on a table, on a bed or on your knees; lay your hands flat.
把手摊平,朝向你想要的方向,放在桌子上,床上或你的腿上;把手摊平
Breathe calmly.
平静地呼吸
Ask this question inside of you:
向内询问这个问题:
Am I a child of God? Am I a child of God?
我是shen的一个孩子吗?
Watch how your body reacts.
观察你的身体如何响应
Take the time to observe simple reactions, a movement of energy in you and around you which is different.
花时间观察简单的响应,你之内和周围的一个能量的运动,可能会是不同的
Some will feel tingling, others waves of energy, others a little cold, but observe, gently, slowly, how the body continues to respond while we asked the question some time ago. The body continues to respond.
一些人会感到刺麻,其他人会感到能量波,其他人会感到有点冷,温柔地、慢慢地观察身体如何继续响应,
Listen with me, my friends, to your body’s response.
朋友们,和我一起聆听你身体的响应
Am I a child of God?
我是shen的一个孩子吗?
Some of you may feel opposition to the answer that is yes.
你们一些人可能会对答案(是的,你是)持相反的意见
But look at where these oppositions come from. They come from a small desire to control, to master.
但看向这些意见来自哪里。它们来自想要控制的渴望
So, tell yourself this dear friends:
所以,告诉自己这一点,亲爱的朋友们:
“I let the answer be what it is. I do not control. I do not master.I let the answer pass through my body and my mind.
“我让答案成为它的所是。我不去 控制。我让答案通过我的身体和头脑”
Am I a child of God?
我是shen的一个孩子吗?
It feels good to ask this question because as your body says yes, it is connecting to its true divine identity tags. And connecting to your Higher Self, your Higher Consciousness, or to any divine entity, allows you to receive a simple, quiet energy, not an insurmountable flow of energy, but something that comes to pacify, relax, relax.
询问这个问题感觉起来很棒,因为当你的身体说yes,它与自己真正的神圣的身份连接。与你的更高自我、意识或任何神圣的实体连接会让你接收一个简单的安静的能量,不是一个难以应付的能量流动,而是来安抚你、令你放松的东西
The answer to “Am I a child of God?” is always yes.
我是shen的一个孩子吗?的答案总是yes(是的)
If you heard no, you heard your taste for control.
如果你听到不(no),你就听到了你的控制
No, and most of the time it will be substantiated: No, because this, because that, because I don’t deserve it, because it’s not possible, because it’s not that simple.
不(no),大多数时候它会被证实:不(no),因为这个,因为那个,因为我不值得拥有,因为这不可能,因为这不简单
All these streams that pass through your mind, trying to reduce you, are old patterns, old stories, old behaviors.
所有这些流经你头脑的思想流,试图削弱你,都是旧的模式,旧的故事,旧的行为
You are trying to defend yourself from your responsibility in some way.
你在某种程度上试图避开你的责任
For those who heard no – most of you heard it because you’re afraid of the yes. Because when you know, when you feel that the answer is ” yes, I am a child of God “, then you awaken your consciousness again to the knowledge that you are responsible for what is, for what happens tags. And as the moments are rather painful planetarily, you are going to return to guilt as one returns to religion, but you are not guilty, you are innocent.
对于那些听到不(no)的人---你们大多数人听到了,因为你害怕yes。因为当你知道,当你感到答案是“yes,我是shen的一个孩子”,然后你会让自己再次意识到你要为所是,所发生的负责。当前的时刻相当令人痛苦,你返回罪恶感,随着你返回棕叫,但你是无罪的,你是无辜的
You didn’t mean to be in this situation. Your mind, your consciousness, apart from human identity, does not seek the destruction of the world, the destruction of the Earth, or the destruction of a relationship. He is an unhappy childish character who seeks to defend himself, who finds himself in this positioning.
你并不想要处于这样的情况中。你的头脑、意识,除了人类的身份,并不寻求地球的泯灭、一段人际关系的结束。人类的身份是一个不高兴的孩子气角色,寻求辩护自己、发现自己处于这个位置
So, when you ask yourself this question “am I a child of God? and if the answer is yes, then also understand that God accepts everything and God forgives everything.
所以,当你询问自己这个问题“我是shen的一个孩子吗?如果答案是yes,也去明白shen接纳一切、宽恕一切”
So, for those who heard the answer yes, go to this second step:
所以,对于那些听到yes的人,去做这个第二步:
I am a child of God and I forgive myself, because I am a child of God
我是shen的一个孩子,我宽恕自己,因为我是他的孩子
Listen again here to your body’s response, take the time to receive it, to perceive it.
在这里再次聆听你身体的响应,花时间接收它,感知它
I am a child of God, and because I am a child of God, I forgive myself, I free myself
我是shen的一个孩子,我宽恕自己,自由自己
Your body at these words will initiate a process of liberation. Let him be.
你的身体会对这些话语启动一个解放的进程。允许它
Whatever happens, let the body do it.
无论发生什么,让身体去做
Believe in him, believe in his intelligence.
相信它,相信它的智能
To continue our exercise, place both hands on your heart, in the order you desire, as you feel, and repeat these words:
继续我们的练习,把双手放在心上,在你希望的顺序中(左右手顺序),随着你感受并重复这些话语:
I am God and I love myself I am God and God loves me
我是shen,我爱自己,我是shen,shen爱我
Let your body fill with the energy of these words.
让你的身体充满这些话语的能量
Now ask in your mind a question that is important to you, and listen now to the body’s response,
现在询问你的头脑一个对你来说重要的问题,现在聆听你身体的响应
a simple answer, a quiet answer, but a present, living answer.
一个简单的答案,一个安静的答案,但是一个活生生的答案
See here, most of you have already started receiving responses from the body.
看到这里,你们大多数人已经开始接收身体的响应
When you get used to this process of body response, do the same thing by calling on a Guide or a Spirit, and watch how your body reacts. He will react in the same way, he can act as your intermediary. He can serve as your translator.
当你习惯这个身体响应的过程,对呼唤一个指导或精神做相同的事情,看看你的身体如何响应。它会在相同的方式中响应。它会作为你的中间人服务。作为你的翻译服务
This body is the perfect vehicle of Consciousness. He is the perfect translator of energies. So take care of it.
这个身体是意识的完美器具。它是完美的能量翻译器。所以照顾好它
If Master Philippe asked you for more neutrality, less judgement, it is because the more you are at peace, the more neutral you are and the more your bodily instrument will be reliable, will be stable.
如果大师菲利普请你保持更多的中立,更少的评判,这是因为你越多地处于平和,愈加中立,你的身体器具更加可靠,更加稳定
The vibrations of judgment are in an excess which does not allow you to hear well the subtlety, the real subtlety of the answers which you will perceive. It’s very subtle, it’s very fine, it’s very soft.
评判的振动不会让你听到微妙的答案。它是非常微妙的,非常精细的,非常柔和的
Dear friends, this moment was pleasant. Reproduce it.
亲爱的朋友们,这个时刻是快乐的。复制它
I repeat, do not hesitate to go to some natural places, near a tree, near water, on very old stones, to avoid being disturbed by a whole lot of energies around you, because the body reacts a little too much to these energies sometimes, we hear it.
我重复,不要犹豫去前往一些自然的地方,靠近一棵树,水源,非常古老的石头,来避免被周围的能量打扰,因为身体有时候对这些能量起反应太频繁了
Avoid positioning too many chemicals also in your body, it disturbs your state of reception.
避免把太多的化学物质放置到你的身体中,它也会扰乱你的接收状态
Come back to your true nature, to your divine Essence.
返回你真正的本质,神圣的本质
Become aware of your real power in matter. It is not an illusion. Each of your thoughts is strong. Each of your thoughts comes to aggregate with other thoughts in the Universe, each of your words too .
意识到你真正的力量。它不是一个幻象。你的每一个想法都很强大。你的每一个想法会和宇宙中的其它想法合并在一起,你的每个话语也一样
You may have an opinion that goes against what you want in this world but try to have more thoughts for a better world than words that mean it isn’t. In other words, keep a fair aim, without denying reality but keeping another aim. It sounds difficult, but I know that is changing.
你可能会拥有一个与你想要的东西相反的意见,但试图对一个更美好的世界拥有更多的想法。换句话说,保持一个良好的目标,不去否认现实而是保持另一个目标。这听起来很难,但我知道这在改变
“Such is my desire. My body is contact with the Divine tags. Very well. »
“这是我的渴望。我的身体与神圣的身份相连。很好”
So ask your body to contact the Divine. Talk to it, to your body:
所以请求你的身体与shen相连。与你的身体交谈:
“Transmit this message to the Universe my dear body, …” and speak.
“把这个信息传输给宇宙,我亲爱的身体”并述说这个信息的内容
You see, I have taken you back to the instrument of the body. If you knew how your body can repair your heart, your mental, your emotional, your spiritual! It is a perfect interface in integrating this world. But it’s not more or less than this interface, it’s not who you are. It is a part of what you are, but a very useful part to better understand and integrate the manifested world.
你看,我带你回到了身体器具。如果你知道你的身体如何能够修复你的心、你的精神、情绪、心智!它是一个完美的界面来整合这个世界。但它不是你的所是。它是你所是的一部分,但是一个非常有用的部分来更好地理解与整合显现的世界
Dear friends, we understand that you are being pushed around in your choices, that attitudes are changing all the time, that people seem to be changing their behavior, that a lot of circumstances are changing. Know that this is also due to what we call here a temporal storm. In other words, it is as if a multitude of space-times came to collide, intersect and intersect, with realities of perceptions completely different from each other.
亲爱的朋友们,我们明白其实你没什么选择,态度时刻都在改变,其他人看似不断在改变自己的行为,很多情况都在改变。知晓,这也是出于我们称为的时间风暴。换句话说,好似很多时间空间相互碰撞、交互,现实的感知完全与彼此不同
Your body knows how to adapt to this but not your mind, since your memories may no longer correspond to a reality experienced by someone else. It’s as if you keep coming across beings who are new, different, who have changed in one way or another, and then seem to return to normal later, to your normal.
你的身体知道如何适应它,但你的头脑不行,因为你的记忆可能不再符合别人体验的现实。好似你不断遭遇新的不同的在某种方式中改变了的人,然后又看似返回正常,你的正常
Don’t worry about these temporary effects. They are part of this storm, and they will calm down nicely this month. I say this month, so this month of July 2022 friends. It is a period of stabilization of the energy adaptation plans.
不要担心这些暂时的效果。它们是这个风暴的一部分,它们会在本月平息下来。我说这个月,就是2022年7月,朋友们。这是一段能量稳定的时期
It matters what you are thinking now, because it almost determines your next year tags. What you think about in those few weeks will almost determine next year. I say “almost” because there are a few subtleties there. Be careful what you think during these holidays, or be innovative or joyful, it doesn’t matter, but know that you are determining the reflection of the future, of your future. This happens regularly in these periods of temporal crossovers.
现在你在想什么很重要,因为它几乎会决定你的下一年。你在这几周思考的几乎会决定下一年。我说“几乎”,因为有着一些微妙之处。留意你的想法,或者去富有创新或喜悦,不重要,但知晓,你在决定未来,你的未来。这经常发生在这些时间跨越期间
We know for certain that Light, Love, Peace will win this era, win your heart, win your mind. And we also know that a lot of this path is up to you. We can only take a few steps, advise you on a few directions, invite you to reflect on your ways of thinking, on your modes of action, because it is by transforming the character, the identity a little, that you can transform your world, not by simple prayers, not by simple requests at our side. When you pray to us, we try to put you in the state of mind necessary to make your change, to make your evolution. Then, thanks to these messages of the body, thanks to these terrestrial movements, you will know what to do.
我们肯定知道guang、爱、平和会赢得这个时代、你的心、你的头脑。我们也知道这条道路很大程度上取决于你。我们只能建议你采取一些方向,邀请你沉思你的思考方式,你的行为模式,因为通过改变性格、身份,你可以改变你的世界,不是通过简单的祈祷,不是通过向我们请求。当你祈祷,我们试图让你处于所需的精神状态来做出你的改变,做出你的进化。然后,出于这些身体的信息,出于这些地表的运动,你会知道如何去做
So, we don’t. We assist. We help. We amplify your energies, but we don’t because you are on an Earth of exercises, you are on an Earth of manifestations of your divinity, of your desire to extend Love on Earth. It is your first desire; it is the key to everything.
所以我们只是帮助。我们放大你的能量,但我们不会替你去做,因为你处于地球上,处于地球上体现出神性,渴望在地球上扩张爱。这是你的第一个渴望;这是一切的关键
You can only have action on what you put your love on tags. You will have no action where you place your hatred, your anger, your jealousy, you will have no possible action by thought, by action, by gesture even.
你只会为你喜爱的东西付诸行动。你不会为你讨厌、愤怒、嫉妒的东西付诸行动。你不会通过想法、行为、甚至姿态拥有什么可行的行动
Lay down benevolence, lay down courtesy, and you can have action tags. You will be heard, or your thoughts will aggregate with others already existing, which will cause changes.
仁慈、礼貌地躺下,你可以有所行动。你会被听到,或你的想法会与其它已经存在的想法合并在一起,这会导致改变
You are truly the power of this Earth, the greatest power.
你确实是这个地球的力量
The planetary movement is positive friends. Don’t worry about it, in any case, we know, I repeat, that everything will be fine. We also know, we will repeat it constantly, that your action will be able to speed things up.
行星的运动是积极的,朋友们。不要担忧,我们知道,重复,一切都好。我们也知道,你的举动会加速事物
Your galactic brethren will attend at some point, but they will attend, they will not. You are the victors of your own conquest. You are sometimes also your own executioner tags. So, stop, if you will, self-flagellating yourself like that, finding yourself bad or having the impression that you have to evolve all the time. It’s normal that you have this impression, you came for this. It’s as if a student in class told himself that he would never get to the end. No, his studies continue, he is there to learn.
你的星星兄弟姐妹会在某个点出席。你是自己旅途的成功者。你也是自己的刽子手。所以停下自我鞭笞,认为自己是坏的或没有一点进展。你拥有这样的看法很正常,你为此而来。好似一个学生告诉自己他永远学不会。不,他的学习会继续,他是来学习的
You are there to learn, and to learn is sometimes to make mistakes, to realize that everything you have finally done in love and in peace, will always have been done faster than in war, in hatred. or in jealousy. But everything is used by God to move forward. Don’t worry about it. Even war, even your Earth wars are sometimes used to advance human consciousness.
你是来学习的,学习就是有时候去犯错,去意识到你在爱与平和中所完成的一切,总是会比在站睁、憎恨或嫉妒中完成要更快。但一切都被shen用来推进。不要担忧。即使站睁有时候也被用来推进人类的意识
They are not wished by God, they are wished by the Man these wars, let us be clear. But if it is a means of awakening you, then of course it will be used.
它们并不是shen希望的,而是人类希望的,让我们澄清。但如果它是一个用来唤醒你的方法,那么它当然会被使用
Everything is a way to awaken true Love, to awaken the possibility of loving rather than hating. Hate is simple. Deciding to be against someone or resent them is simple. But deciding to love it anyway, to move forward anyway, or at least to put aside what bothers you rather than fight against it, this is a real change of consciousness, this is an evolution that is necessary and important in each of you.
一切都是唤醒真爱的方式,爱而不是憎恨。恨很简单。决定针对某个人或讨厌他们是很简单的。不管怎样,去决定爱,前进,或至少抛开困扰你的东西,而不是抗拒它,这是一个真正的意识改变,这是一个所需的进化,是很重要的
I left you today some tools, some sentences, to help you to move forward. We have to do it slowly and you have to practice. You CAN practice, there is no “must” because we know that your evolution, whether in this time or another, will take place.
今天我告诉了你一些工具、话语来帮助你前进。我们必须慢慢来,你必须练习。你可以练习,没有“必须要做”,因为我们知道你的进化,无论是此刻还是在别的时间,会发生
Be blessed my friends. Be blessed with the strength of God for it is yours, for you are the children of God.
祝福你,我的朋友们。祝福你拥有shen的力量,因为你是他的孩子

原文:https://eraoflight.com/.../archangel-raziel-listening.../
日期:2022年7月19日
来自:Sylvain Didelot
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 06:26 , Processed in 0.032406 second(s), 25 queries .